Tim Thomas Tracker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Tracker

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Getting very hostile with St. Louis up 7-0 in the third.  Lots of post-whistle stuff. 

NAS throwing a temper-tantrum?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Getting very hostile with St. Louis up 7-0 in the third.  Lots of post-whistle stuff. 

And no homemade signs of discouragement from him either.  Maybe when the Bruins visit the Panthers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And no homemade signs of discouragement from him either.  Maybe when the Bruins visit the Panthers.

The Florida sun must be making him soft. He is probably on the beach sipping mamosas

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

If either Quick or Howard aren't the two main competitors for the US starting goaltenders, David Poile and Dan Bylsma are out of their collective heads.

I watched the Dallas-Panthers game, Thomas did a little bit of his pre-Vezina 2006-2007 flopping. Other than that Tim looked good and started a nice scrum.

Especially that.

Had a little of that, "I have no chance of being close" stuff from that time frame on the penalty shot, too.

With the white mask that he looks like he just picked up at Hockey Monkey, and the jersey a size too small he kinda looks like a little chubby 45 year old accountant in a beer league right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

He actually had a great first period, but the Panthers D allowed the Blues to have their way all around the net for most of the nite. TT isn't tracking pucks well at all yet. He's guessing too much is what I'm seeing. This should get better, but how long before that happens is the biggest concern. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Blues are gonna do that to a lot of teams.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Fla can't make it that easy though Shupe. It was like a no contact beer league game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Ahh...New York New York. Its a helluva town!!

They don't know my name, only know my initials.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't know if they'll blow alot of temas out. Certainly a good team and wow does Peitrangelo look even better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Fla can't make it that easy though Shupe. It was like a no contact beer league game. 

florida is an avg to below avg team.   Blues are in my top 4 conf finals this year.  If the blues get any goaltending they could win the cup.  How do florida players get up for hone games and thise 3000 canadians that are their fan base.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Bold prediction: Thomas will be out of the league for good before the end of this season. Yes, I'm violating the "don't bet against TT rule".

He was just OK against the Stars (btw did someone put out an APB for Seguin after that game?...*edit: that was a very nice backhand assist against the Caps), and he won't steal games against good teams. 

There is NO WAY he's going to Sochi. Quick, Crawford, Howard, and Miller are all much better goalies at this point. 

Thanks for helping the B's win the Cup, now back to the bunker, Tim.

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTQ

E]

I wouldn't bet on it, but I could see a scenario where Thomas keeps them around, young player or two has a good year, and they add a piece or two at the deadline. They were in the playoffs two years ago.

With Theodore in the net and they took the Devils to 6 games. I'm with Shupe they had a rash of injuries to key players Weiss and Versteeg to name 2 last yr. They'll be much better this season.

I believe they took the Devils to overtime in Game 7 two seasons ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The worst part of all of it is trying to explain to a Panthers fan that the team stinks and that's not going to change this season. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The worst part of all of it is trying to explain to a Panthers fan that the team stinks and that's not going to change this season. 

Next time may I suggest sock puppets or interpretive dance......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

At an event last night, a guy suggested the playoffs.  I obviously disagreed.  He suggested that I not use one game to determine how the team is going to be play this season.

I mentioned that I wasn't looking at any games, but the putrid roster of a couple of rookies, two or three second/third liners, no first liners, no top defensemen...  I also reminded him that they finished in the basement last year and then proceeded to lose one of their best players to Detroit.

And they signed Gomez.

His response:  Let's wait until they play a few more games to make any determination.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

At an event last night, a guy suggested the playoffs.  I obviously disagreed.  He suggested that I not use one game to determine how the team is going to be play this season.

I mentioned that I wasn't looking at any games, but the putrid roster of a couple of rookies, two or three second/third liners, no first liners, no top defensemen...  I also reminded him that they finished in the basement last year and then proceeded to lose one of their best players to Detroit.

And they signed Gomez.

His response:  Let's wait until they play a few more games to make any determination.

I dont think they are that bad.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

And they signed Gomez.

Misguided or not, it's at least good to hear they've got some fans who still want to believe in them. I still find the idea of warm hockey towns to be strange but I certainly envy you for having the opportunity to experience it firsthand.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

And they signed Gomez.

Sounds like this fellow might be saying the same thing should they be 3-7-1 after their first 11 games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Campbell, Gilbert, Gudbranson, Kulikov, Weaver, Whitney

Outside of Colorado, I can't think of a worse defensive corps in the NHL (and possibly the AHL).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Outside of Colorado, I can't think of a worse defensive corps in the NHL (and possibly the AHL).

Campbell is obviously their best and from that stand point its a pretty decent start.   i cant name their top 6 that made the playoffs a few yrs back.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Try Edmonton, Ference, Petry, Smid, Schultz, Schultz, Belov. Maybe AHL worthy, maybe not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Try Edmonton, Ference, Petry, Smid, Schultz, Schultz, Belov. Maybe AHL worthy, maybe not.

So you saw the Nuck-Oil game too last night, eh?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

So you saw the Nuck-Oil game too last night, eh?

Oh yeah, every ugly minute, if your an Oiler fan. ;-P

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Oh yeah, every ugly minute, if your an Oiler fan. ;-P

hahaha....you know, I think at this point the p-bruins have a better 6-pack of D men and I am not joking.

How can a team suck so bad for so long, attain so many high picks, and end up just as terrible?

Just beyond comprehension.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Florida sun must be making him soft. He is probably on the beach sipping mamosas [/QUOTE]

MaNmosas get it straight Innocent

Sections
Shortcuts