Time for Kampfer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Time for Kampfer

He did a good job filling in last season. After awhile the Bruin faithful began to relax and feel comfortable with his play.
    I think it's time to bring him up and start to play him. Give Corvo a rest. It won't cost anything to do this and I think it's wise to have some games under Kampfer's belt heading into the playoffs, in case someone goes down. Also the teams looks tired, especially the D. He could add a little energy to the back end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: Time for Kampfer

Ive liked Kampfer as well. I never thought he was a big a liability as everyone else thought. He just needs to play simple and be more consistant. But I would not have a problem playing him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I actually think he took a step backward from last year. He's small and has played scared. Maybe they just need to give him a real chance and see what he can do. In the meantime, we could still use another body on D. Believe it or not, I'd even consider adding Komisarek at this point. I'm sure the Leafs would give him away and he may be more comfortable in a new system. I don't think we have many other options unless we give up Hamilton or Rask.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesfan09. Show beesfan09's posts

Might want to check out some PB's highlites. He's on there for a few not so good ones.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

Not one of the "Bruin faithful" who feels relaxed about Kampfer's play. He is where he belongs. Any thought of him as the 7th Dman in case someone goes down in the playoffs is laughable. Opposing forwards would drool at the possibilities of chasing him into a corner for the puck or finding him coming around the net with it.  Crash dummy on skates. Do not try to submit PO with an s as an abbreviation for playoffs-it upsets the censor.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

People seem to want to dump on Corvo, but Kampfer is not nearly as solid a player. Sorry. Not yet, anyway.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin. Show mohawkbruin's posts

Please people, we cannot score goals, Kampfer will not do a thing at this point,  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Give him a try, I'm tired of seeing Corvo botch the plays at the point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Time for Kampfer? For what? Do the toilets need scrubbing at the Garden?

Sections
Shortcuts