Time for new years resolutions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Time for new years resolutions

The ignore button.

So I have someone on ignore, but then I see people responding to him so I decide to see what he says.  In the past I've given in.  My new years resolution is to ignore and stick to it.

And the problem I have with some that I have on ignore is 5% of what they say, they have a point, but the problem is that 95% of what they is the same as what they've said in practically every other post they have had.

Or when you argue with them and finally reach a consensus and the next thing you know they bring up the same old argument again.

I can torment myself in more productive ways.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Time for new years resolutions

Agreed ! Ignore Badhabitude.Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Just want Stanley to be right this year!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Same as last years...

To disagree with everyone, especially when I know I am wrong!!!

To hate the Habs

P.S.
    I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Happy New Years!

Greatest Of All Time!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten!!"

Whether playing or watching still let Hockey rule my evenings because it's still the greatest sport ever created!

Happy New Year my fellow Boston Bruin brethren!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Not to complain about about my fav. sports teams the Bruins Celtics Red Sox and yes the Vikings from conference finals to disaster. And to get out and support my local junior A and Junior B teams and if affordable some season tickets.
    I slide away from the young juniors as of late but the playoffs are just around the corner for junior B's always good hockey during play-offs.

This the Canadian Boston sports fan saying happy new year and may have a prosperous one.
    Wink

Sections
Shortcuts