TIME for PC to get someone NOW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: TIME for PC to get someone NOW

In Response to Re: TIME for PC to get someone NOW:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME for PC to get someone NOW : I've seen at least one post and several others that hint that they would mortgage the future for a cup NOW and then suffer 10 mediocre years. Not me. And if they looked at themselves in the mirror, they would realize they would be way more bitter than they already are after year 3. And why should the last time you won a cup have a role to play in your strategy?  If it does you are an idiot quite frankly. That is exactly the same thinking as, hey I made a 1000% return once before in the stock market.  I need to do that again NOW. You think that way, you use that philosophy, you will lose.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    BadHab,I just don't see moving the Leaf#1 as "mortgaging the future".As long as we keep Seguin,Bergeron,Krejci,Lucic,Marchand,etc.,I think our future will still be bright.I don't want the pick moved for a rental but for Parise or Weber,for instance,I'd be all for it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dale Arnold would mastubate himself into a frenzy if Chia acquired Jason Spezza.

Christ, he's annoying when he says "Spezza".  Ugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]It's foolish to say the time is now or bust.  Are the Bruins better when Bergeron, Krecji, Rask, Lucic, Marchand, and Seguin are aged 25, 24, 23, 22, 22 and 19 or when they are 27, 26, 25, 24, 24 and 21?  The Bruins nucleus is young and will be improving every year, and Chara has plenty left in the tank.  The Bruins have a legitimate shot at winning the cup this year if everything goes right, but they will have just a good a chance next year and the year after, and probably a much better chance then if Seguin turns into high-end talent.  A deadline pickup would be nice, but there is no need to do something crazy.  Future years will probably present an even better chance at winning and the same people saying we have to go for it all now will be saying it then too.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

THEY WILL ALL COST MORE IN TWO YEARS WHCIH MEANS BRUIN MANAGENMENT WILL HAVE TO TRADE AWAY GOOD PLAYERS FOR NOT SO GOOD FILLERS JUST TO MEET THE CAP REQUIREMENTS !

Enough said...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

Make a move the cap space is there we have a almost a perfect setup to acquire the missing piece.  I just dont see how you can let this opportunity pass us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennyBizz. Show KennyBizz's posts

Kaberle is the answer,  he can be had for 2nd , a 4th, a solid prospect "OR" Wheeler.  I can see Chia pulling this off shortly.  PP would be much better with Kaberle and Chara back there.  Kaberle will sign with the B's too.  Should be interesting..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Why is everyone so obsessed with Kaberle and wouldn't Toronto want more from Boston to avoid dealing him in the division/looking more foolish on the heels of the Kessel deal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Seguin, Bergeron and Lucic are all signed for two more years, Rask's contract expires with Tim Thomas's so there is no concern there.  The Bruins will have no problem keeping them together ulsess they bring in someone else who is expesive.  But you used a lot of capital letters, so you must be right.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TIME for PC to get someone NOW : THEY WILL ALL COST MORE IN TWO YEARS WHCIH MEANS BRUIN MANAGENMENT WILL HAVE TO TRADE AWAY GOOD PLAYERS FOR NOT SO GOOD FILLERS JUST TO MEET THE CAP REQUIREMENTS ! Enough said...
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmakowski. Show bmakowski's posts

[QUOTE]Why is everyone so obsessed with Kaberle and wouldn't Toronto want more from Boston to avoid dealing him in the division/looking more foolish on the heels of the Kessel deal?
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Burke certainly want to look more foolish, but the Bruins have been interested in Kaberle for a couple years, even before the Kessel trade.  I like the idea of Kaberle on the PP and we wouldn't have to give up as much to get him.  

Everyone is shooting for the sky looking for that one guy to get us the Cup this year- Richards, Kovy, Gaborik- but it might take too much to acquire them because their cap hits are too much.  Kaberle fills a HUGE need for us as a puck-moving dman who can produce on the PP.  Plus, we don't have to give an arm and a leg to get him.

I still like Kris Versteeg too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I would be happy with getting Kaberle and Grabo. If we talking maple laff players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Suggesting bringing back satan is the last straw for me. This troll is going on ignore.

Sections
Shortcuts