Time for PC to prepare a package in order to get a 1st round pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Time for PC to prepare a package in order to get a 1st round pick

I think if PC would package PEV , Ferrence and Daugavins or Caron He could probably get a 1st round pick for this year's draft ...dont forget when a team gets to the Stanley Cup final they get a lot of visibilty and their players have an added value .....we have no 1st round pick this year and it would be nice to get one among the top 10 ....PC could even pay 33% of PEV's salary to help the deal ......I think with Hamilton , Krug and Bart we dont need Ferrence anymore and he has a good value as well ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Time for PC to prepare a package in order to get a 1st round pick

No.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

No.

You say no ....I,say yes ...PC will prove that he is a genius and come out with an impressive trade in order to get the BRUINS on the board in the 1st round for this year's draft 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernB. Show NorthernB's posts

You are greatly over valuing these players... PEV alone wont fetch more than a 5th rounder..AF is UFA..why trade for him when you can get him for a contract..Daug will not play in the NHL next season unless someone is desperate for a 4th liner and Caron just does not carry that kind of value...

i agree with the others:

NO.

BB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Ference is a free agent.

Yet you think the artist formerly known as Rich Peverley, a barking hockey player, free agent negotiation rights to a 34 year old defenseman, and Jordan 'I can't play in the NHL or AHL' Caron would net a first round pick?

Puff Puff Pass, buddy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ference is a UFA and Daugavins and Caron are RFA. How exactly do you trade no guarantees and unsigned players for a first?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jf19told_ya_so. Show jf19told_ya_so's posts

You sould really take your sad predictions and leave this board. Talk about being wrong all the time. Oh well, it was fun watching another poster punk you by pretending to be P. C..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Archer1's comment:

Ference is a free agent.

Yet you think the artist formerly known as Rich Peverley, a barking hockey player, free agent negotiation rights to a 34 year old defenseman, and Jordan 'I can't play in the NHL or AHL' Caron would net a first round pick?

Puff Puff Pass, buddy.

What makes you think Caron can't play in the AHL? He was clearly one of the best players in Providence during the playoffs. Why would CJ have considered playing him last night if he can't even play in the AHL? Why would he be skating with the team at all? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Stanley...I know you have issues, but you still, must try harder. You can't keep making trade proposals that get rid of the players you think, stink, for other teams' stars, or 1st round picks (I'm surprized you didn't add Thornton on your list).

Teams do not give up 1st round picks, for depth players

Ask yourself before posting, if you were a GM, would you give up a 1st for any combination of the players you suggested?

Also, do your homework. Don't include UFA's such as Ference, in your trade proposals. That just makes you look silly.

Have a good summer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Whatever proposal PC will make ...I,dont think he is ready to,stand there for almost 2 full rounds before getting a draft pick ...how about. Daugavins, Camper and Cunningham ....whatever it takes .....and yes believe me I will disappear for one full year if Pev or Thorton are still with the team next season ,,,,.I will take a whole year off if one of those 2 clowns is still with the team 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more cups by 2020

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

First...No one believes any of your promises, so please stop making them. Also, if you would give up a top ten pick for the 3 players you just listed, you would not be in the NHL, long.

For a top 10 pick, you would need a package that includes the quality of players, like Spooner and Krug. I doubt you would be willing to move those guys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Whatever proposal PC will make ...I,dont think he is ready to,stand there for almost 2 full rounds before getting a draft pick ...how about. Daugavins, Camper and Cunningham ....whatever it takes .....and yes believe me I will disappear for one full year if Pev or Thorton are still with the team next season ,,,,.I will take a whole year off if one of those 2 clowns is still with the team 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more cups by 2020

No you won't, so just stop it and keep posting.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Ference is a free agent.

Puff Puff Pass, buddy.

What makes you think Caron can't play in the AHL? He was clearly one of the best players in Providence during the playoffs. Why would CJ have considered playing him last night if he can't even play in the AHL? Why would he be skating with the team at all? 

These are Caron's stats for the season. GP/G/A/PTS/PIM/+-

2012-13 Providence Bruins AHL 47 11 7 18 38

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

He had 9 Pts (2G) in 12 playoff games - so yes - to your point he was better in the playoffs.

However, the Bruins had Pandolfo skating with them in the playoffs so its not like thats any type of medal to hang around his neck. He couldn't even beat Thornton out.

He had 3 NHL points (1G) in 17 games. Not exactly making his mark. 0.38 PPG in the AHL isn't exactly doing that either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

I think if PC would package PEV , Ferrence and Daugavins or Caron He could probably get a 1st round pick for this year's draft ...dont forget when a team gets to the Stanley Cup final they get a lot of visibilty and their players have an added value .....we have no 1st round pick this year and it would be nice to get one among the top 10 ....PC could even pay 33% of PEV's salary to help the deal ......I think with Hamilton , Krug and Bart we dont need Ferrence anymore and he has a good value as well ....

That package wouldn't get you a third, let alone a first. Stop drinking, Stanley.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Pretty sure this can't be done in the NHL

During the lockout when the new CBA was being formed - I posted that I liked the idea of adding this to help facilitate trades/make trade deadline more exciting etc. NAS shot me down hard saying that it was a 'baseball idea' and he wanted nothing from that sport to rub onto the NHL.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I also have to ask, why is a first round pick for the Bruins important? The Bruins had one player in their lineup last night that they had drafted in the first round - Seguin. That's it. Evryone else in last night's game was either drafted later, traded for or signed as a free agent.

Having a first rounder doesn't matter that much if the GM is skilled at getting it done in other areas of team management.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He had 9 Pts (2G) in 12 playoff games - so yes - to your point he was better in the playoffs.

However, the Bruins had Pandolfo skating with them in the playoffs so its not like thats any type of medal to hang around his neck. He couldn't even beat Thornton out.

He had 3 NHL points (1G) in 17 games. Not exactly making his mark. 0.38 PPG in the AHL isn't exactly doing that either.

So you're saying that because he couldn't beat out Thornton for a spot that means he's not an AHL player? You do know that Pandolfo has appeared in more playoff games than any Bruin than Jagr. I'm not hanging my hat on anything as I'm not the one making statements I can't back up. CJ and the rest of management felt that Caron was the best option at forward out of the crew in Providence. They could've called up Spooner instead. Why didn't they?  Is he also not an AHL player? Caron has 25 points in 88 career NHL games and that's respectable for a 22 year old grinder.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Pretty sure this can't be done in the NHL

During the lockout when the new CBA was being formed - I posted that I liked the idea of adding this to help facilitate trades/make trade deadline more exciting etc. NAS shot me down hard saying that it was a 'baseball idea' and he wanted nothing from that sport to rub onto the NHL.

Check the new CBA before taking the word of Nas as gospel. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

So you're saying that because he couldn't beat out Thornton for a spot that means he's not an AHL player? You do know that Pandolfo has appeared in more playoff games than any Bruin than Jagr. I'm not hanging my hat on anything as I'm not the one making statements I can't back up. CJ and the rest of management felt that Caron was the best option at forward out of the crew in Providence. They could've called up Spooner instead. Why didn't they?  Is he also not an AHL player? Caron has 25 points in 88 career NHL games and that's respectable for a 22 year old grinder.

A) Ok - if you play on a team in the AHL, thats makes you an AHLer. But what I'm saying is that his 0.38 PPG and -5 tell me that he's not a very good AHL player.

B) Pandolfo is almost as old as Jagr! Back at the turn of the millenium (no, seriously) he played on some Devils team that had some goalie named Brodeur hence a few prolonged Cup runs. He didn't get the nickname Pandawful on this board for his overqualification to be an NHL player.

C) Teams need extra bodies during the playoffs (especially big ones due to the increased physical play) His 6'3 210 frame would be more suited to that than Spooner's 5'9 180.

D) Caron is a grinder that doesn't really grind. He doesn't hit alot when he plays. He's just a big body. And okay - he has 20 points in 80 games in the NHL. Not exactly great either. Bruins had a gaping hole on the third line all season and he didn't crack it.

I feel like I backed up my point. Jordan 'I Can't Play in the NHL or AHL' Caron has a decent ring to it, I think.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

A) Ok - if you play on a team in the AHL, thats makes you an AHLer. But what I'm saying is that his 0.38 PPG and -5 tell me that he's not a very good AHL player.

B) Pandolfo is almost as old as Jagr! Back at the turn of the millenium (no, seriously) he played on some Devils team that had some goalie named Brodeur hence a few prolonged Cup runs. He didn't get the nickname Pandawful on this board for his overqualification to be an NHL player.

C) Teams need extra bodies during the playoffs (especially big ones due to the increased physical play) His 6'3 210 frame would be more suited to that than Spooner's 5'9 180.

D) Caron is a grinder that doesn't really grind. He doesn't hit alot when he plays. He's just a big body. And okay - he has 20 points in 80 games in the NHL. Not exactly great either. Bruins had a gaping hole on the third line all season and he didn't crack it.

I feel like I backed up my point. Jordan 'I Can't Play in the NHL or AHL' Caron has a decent ring to it, I think.

Feel however you'd like. That doesn't make it true. Bourque is small and he got the call too. Hey, by all means use whatever clever nicknames make you feel better. It's your opinion. I don't share it. No need for either of us to plan a hit. In fact, I bet we end up debating something else down the road. Cheers.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Feel however you'd like. That doesn't make it true. Bourque is small and he got the call too. Hey, by all means use whatever clever nicknames make you feel better. It's your opinion. I don't share it. No need for either of us to plan a hit. In fact, I bet we end up debating something else down the road. Cheers.

Fair enough, Dez. No hit required from my end, haha. Just a friendly debate.

Who knows...maybe he will step onto the third line next year due to the cap crunch and post 40 points and make me look really stupid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm sure the Avs are looking to deal Nathan MacKinnon for a lovable collection of AHL misfits that can't crack the big league roster of another team...

Sections
Shortcuts