Time for Peverley and Seguin to wake up

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Time for Peverley and Seguin to wake up

Learn how to "copy & paste"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Quickly becoming one of the worst posters on here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Quickly becoming one of the worst posters on here.

Agreed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

96 posts was enough for me. you couldn't make it to the NAS 100 post marker. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

96 posts was enough for me. you couldn't make it to the NAS 100 post marker. 

And you wonder why there are NAS Jr. references. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

you realize that winthecup is 7 years old right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Peverley has been bad, his decisions with the puck have been horrible.  He's really struggling going on offense , hesitating, loses puck by himself, no where near the net etc.. There are positive notes , he's been good on faceoffs and defensively he's going his job. 

Seguin I don't find he's playing that bad. Wake up ?  he's awake and he's also hitting more than I've seen him ever do.  He's been un-lucky at times.  His only negative has been not holding onto the puck at times going into the offensive zone and many times loses the puck and/or puck battle.  Although game1 he was much better.

We can dissect each player , it's no use, Bruins I think should have won the last game. They were unluckY and clearly the better team in OT.  Chicago looked gassed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Seguin has been playing inspired hockey the last few games in particular. He's working harder than I've ever seen him play. He just isn't getting lucky. He is not Peverly or Kelly, the black hole of the B's wingers/centers. But Peverly and Kelly are a joke, and they are a combined minus-15 and 1 goal combined, no assists in 17 playoff games with double the ice time of Shawn Thornton, who has 4 assists and has often looked very good in his short amount of shifts. At least, Shawn goes to the net, the other two stopped going to the net a long time ago, and are shadows of their 11 selves (playoff wise, but not in the reg. season of 11 when they both did very little).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

oh, but they do so many other things, Pevelry and Kelly...well, part of their duties should be actually create one freaking goal to take the pressure off of the top 2 lines, but they aren't capable of doing it. They just don't have the talent anymore to compete against playoff caliber teams. They try, but they got nothing to show for it. It's sad, and the B's have been fortunate that they haven't hurt them completely in these 13 playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

oh, but they do so many other things, Pevelry and Kelly...well, part of their duties should be actually create one freaking goal to take the pressure off of the top 2 lines, but they aren't capable of doing it. They just don't have the talent anymore to compete against playoff caliber teams. They try, but they got nothing to show for it. It's sad, and the B's have been fortunate that they haven't hurt them completely in these 13 playoffs.

Danny,  the Bruins haven't given up a goal on the PK in quite awhile. Peverly and Kelly are significant players in that respect. Who kills penalties if they don't play? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonwarrior. Show bostonwarrior's posts

I don't get why everyone comes down so hard on Seguin, while giving Kelly a pass. Seguin is playing hard and creating chances, we'd all like to see more points, but sometimes they just don't come, meanwhile, Kelly and Peverly have contributed very little, if you want to talk stats, well, there's not really anything to talk about with either guy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

deza, for us few times the B's have been short-handed, I've seen the B's kill the penalties yes but there needs to be more out of these 2. I just can't give them free passes anymore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

deza, for us few times the B's have been short-handed, I've seen the B's kill the penalties yes but there needs to be more out of these 2. I just can't give them free passes anymore.

Danny, I'm not giving a free pass. I'm just focusing on the positive aspect of what they're providing. I would love to see them get in on the scoring. I agree on that. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I did ignore the short-hand aspect with Campbell out, it's a good point, dez. But yeah, it's frustrating no doubt, also when you consider that both were very valuable in the 11 run, but less so, far less so in 13. But they need them to do something offensively, 2 goals from them over the course of 2 games would make a monumental difference, maybe even create a win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I did ignore the short-hand aspect with Campbell out, it's a good point, dez. But yeah, it's frustrating no doubt, also when you consider that both were very valuable in the 11 run, but less so, far less so in 13. But they need them to do something offensively, 2 goals from them over the course of 2 games would make a monumental difference, maybe even create a win.

I just don't think there's a legitimate better replacement for either of them. I also have no doubt that Kelly is still playing through some pain as a result of the "hit" from Chris Neil. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i remember when he got his broken leg and I thought right before that injury he was actually playing great hockey, but hit or no hit, he just seems so out of it during the playoffs and during the time he returned from the injury. I just stare at that minus-9 in 17 playoff games and 0-0-0, and consider 15 minutes of playing time a game, and it should have translated into a few points, maybe or goal or two. No player on the B's that is 12-5 overall should be in minus-9 territory, let alone minus-5.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Was Seguins pass last night as a winger or a center ?

Doesn't matter becuase it was the game winner and I would like to see more of it. Seguin plays center in the offensive zone, Kelly in the defensive zone ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seguin made a awesome pass on the winning goal....dont worry he will score a few goals in Boston ....and for PEV ..please get a life he wont be in the line up next game...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Seguin made a awesome pass on the winning goal....dont worry he will score a few goals in Boston ....and for PEV ..please get a life he wont be in the line up next game...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

he will be in the lineup and should be. i think paille has been playing better than him, so he deserves teh promotion, but c'mon, your hatred of peverley just because of the wheeler trade is a little nutty. Do you want Yeti in there in his place?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

All good things emerge; Kelly scores from Paille and Seguin; Paille scores from Seguin and Kelly. Help from this new 3rd line keeps on rolling. Claude managing his bench to counter Chicago's mix and match trying to get Hossa more TOI.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Seguin's been awake all along. He just can't put one in the net. He's playing hard. Pevs looks lost, and might just be a candidate for a buyout.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

TS has awakened

Sections
Shortcuts