Time for Seguin to step up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Time for Seguin to step up

In Response to Re: Time for Seguin to step up:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for Seguin to step up : He would be able to sign an offer sheet with any other team.Burke would then have the right to match or receive compensation(draft picks)from the team that signed him.Who knows though as Burke claims he doesn't expect to be able to resign Macarthur.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

But, say BB qulaifies Mac at the traditional 10% raise. Can Mac just say forget it and not sign the qualifying offer? What happens then? I can not remember....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time for Seguin to step up : But, say BB qulaifies Mac at the traditional 10% raise. Can Mac just say forget it and not sign the qualifying offer? What happens then? I can not remember....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Just what I said will happen.BB has to offer him the standard raise in order to retain the right to match any offer.Most guys refuse the qualifying(minimum) offer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Fair enough Dez....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Fair enough Dez....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Anytime I can help.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Fact remains that Seguin's backchecking is horrible, he barely tries skating to catch up with a forward after they've passed him and loses defensive responsibility constantly - gets caught chasing the puck carrier instead of playing the zone. It's better now that he's on the wing but the guy doesn't know how to play defense very well.  

Better defensively = more playing time. In the end it will make him a better all around player. As I've said before, you can teach and develop defense and strength, he's got the rest.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Time for Seguin to step up:
    [QUOTE]I know Hall will score at least one goal
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

What else do you know? The moon is made of cheese?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

You guys are going about this all wrong.  Yes Ryder had a good game last night with Kelly and Peverly, but all that means to me is, now is the time to make the move

He always does this.  Every once in a while he gets his dander up and has a great game.  That was the one good game you're going to get out of him for the next couple weeks.  So since we got that out of the way, now is the PERFECT time to shift him down to the 4th line and put Seguin in there with Kelly and Peverly

And in a couple weeks, Ryder will get an assist on the rare Campbell non-empty net goal and get a goal for himself and we will be able to say, "wow, I like Ryder being on that 4th line!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Time for Seguin to step up : What else do you know? The moon is made of cheese?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Nash hasn't shown up to talk about Hallforgetting to score and being -2 .