time is now for the trade ottawa bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

time is now for the trade ottawa bruins

Trade : Marc Savard , Michael Ryder (dump the salary) Zack Hamill,and 
                       1 choice toronto 2011 for 

Mick Fisher, Milan Michaleck

Trade : Andrew Ference (dump the salary) for Curtis Glengross (calgary)

Trade : Daniel Paillé 
                                           New Line up 

Milan Michaleck  David Kreci  Nathan Horton

Milan Lucic    Patrice Bergeron  Mick Fisher

Brad Marchand  Tyler Séguin   Blake Wheeler

Mark Recchi     Campbell     Shawn Thorton

Chara      Kampfer

Seindenberg  Boychuck

Stuart     Mcquaid

Subutitut (Curtis Glencross ) sometime remplace (Séguin)
                                                               Heavy club (Flyers)

Ready for the Play off   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Re: time is now for the trade ottawa bruins

Umm Yah.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

What?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

Stanley Cup here we come!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

You people are still throwing Hamill into hypothetical trade proposals?  I am sure other GM's are frothing at the mouth over that blue chip prospect being thrown into the deal to sweeten the pot. lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Hamill for Stamkos straight up. Get it done!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Trade Savy?  Gtfoh

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

how would that trade help this team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I thought this was a legitimate post...obviously not. How old are some of you people....six? A more reasonable trade with Ottawa would be Krejci and Wheeler or Stuart for Alfredsson...which I would do in a minute

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

unbelievable

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: time is now for the trade ottawa bruins:
    [QUOTE]I thought this was a legitimate post...obviously not. How old are some of you people....six? A more reasonable trade with Ottawa would be Krejci and Wheeler or Stuart for Alfredsson...which I would do in a minute
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't. alfie seems to be slowing down. i don't understand why everybody keeps bringing up stuart's name, and i'm not prepared to give up on krejci. he's still only 24.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Forget Ottowa, and let Nash keep his core. This Bruins team will evolve on Chiarelli's time frame

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DutchBostonian. Show DutchBostonian's posts

ok if were trading with calgary, why dont we trade Ference for Bouwmeester? LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]ok if were trading with calgary, why dont we trade Ference for Bouwmeester? LOL
    Posted by DutchBostonian[/QUOTE]
    I wonder what Bouwmeester would cost though.He was a great young player but seems to have slowed down recently(much like Phaneuf).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Absofnlutely brain dead

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The only reason why Lucic27 wants to do this trade is to have Carrie Underwood-Fischer sing our National Anthem before each game-- and thats about the only positive from this proposed fiasco of a trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]The only reason why Lucic27 wants to do this trade is to have Carrie Underwood-Fischer sing our National Anthem before each game-- and thats about the only positive from this proposed fiasco of a trade.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

You should never suggest replacing Rene Rancourt with some country pop strumpet.

This crazy trade talk is getting out of hand Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

How long do these people sit around thinking up this crap?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

No way, no how are the Bruins trading a top-four defenseman (Ference) for a forward.  That's insane.  Look at what happened to them going into the playoffs last year... They had 3 rookie/second year d-men due to injuries.

Dave Goucher was asked on the pre-game show prior to the Buffalo game if the Bruins should trade a D-man (someone, of course, suggested Ference again) when Stuart comes back and he said, (basically) "No way, I think they should trade FOR another defenseman to get ready for the playoffs."

You need defensive DEPTH come playoff time.  Trading a #3-4 D-man for a part-time forward is ridiculous.

I can't understand the view on Ference from people... Yeah, so he never scores.  So what?  He's extremely effective in his own end at keeping pucks OUT of the Bruins net.  He's nearly a +20 on the season.  His contributions may not show up on the stat sheet every game but he's definitely top-3 on the Bruins defense.

Trading Ference to make room for McQuaid is short-sighted at best and downright negligent at worst.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Nick Foligno is about the only guy I think would fit into the Bruins right now... young, LW, good for a few goals and a manageable contract. He would be better if he wasn't playing for the Sens.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

You should never suggest replacing Rene Rancourt with some country pop strumpet.

This crazy trade talk is getting out of hand

YOUR KIDINNG ME--- I have to turn the channel when Rene Rancourt sings the anthem-- he is Horrible!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I would try to Neil and Fisher for Savard, Hamill and our 1st draft pick (not Toronto's pick)

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]You should never suggest replacing Rene Rancourt with some country pop strumpet. This crazy trade talk is getting out of hand YOUR KIDINNG ME--- I have to turn the channel when Rene Rancourt sings the anthem-- he is Horrible!!!!!!!
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

I wasn't being completely serious the first time I saw him I thought 'WTH is with this guy?'. Over time, I've started to realise what a legend he is. The Star Spangled Banner is such a difficult song to sing well. I can't stand all the showboating and verbal gymnastics from some performers (Steven Tyler, ahem). Rene gets up there and just sings, albeit slightly out of tune. The fist pump at the end is just awesome.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

if rene rancourt ran for office, i'd move down to the states to vote for him.                                                                                   

rene rancourt for president 2012.

Sections
Shortcuts