time is now for the trade ottawa bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Re: time is now for the trade ottawa bruins

In Response to Re: time is now for the trade ottawa bruins:
    You should never suggest replacing Rene Rancourt with some country pop strumpet. This crazy trade talk is getting out of hand YOUR KIDINNG ME--- I have to turn the channel when Rene Rancourt sings the anthem-- he is Horrible!!!!!!!
    Posted by JYaso

Yes, but horrible in a good way. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

The only reason why Lucic27 wants to do this trade is to have Carrie Underwood-Fischer sing our National Anthem before each game-- and thats about the only positive from this proposed fiasco of a trade.
    Posted by JYaso

Almost worth it alone is it not? haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to time is now for the trade ottawa bruins:
            Trade : Marc Savard , Michael Ryder (dump the salary) Zack Hamill,and                     1 choice toronto 2011 for                     Mick Fisher, Milan Michaleck         Trade : Andrew Ference (dump the salary) for Curtis Glengross (calgary)         Trade : Daniel Paillé                                         New Line up                      Milan Michaleck  David Kreci  Nathan Horton                     Milan Lucic    Patrice Bergeron  Mick Fisher                     Brad Marchand  Tyler Séguin   Blake Wheeler                     Mark Recchi     Campbell     Shawn Thorton                     Chara      Kampfer                     Seindenberg  Boychuck                     Stuart     Mcquaid                     Subutitut (Curtis Glencross ) sometime remplace (Séguin)                                                            Heavy club (Flyers)                    Ready for the Play off           
    Posted by lucic27

Why would Ottawa do this deal, how does it help them??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Salary cap.

I thought this was a legitimate post...obviously not. How old are some of you people....six? A more reasonable trade with Ottawa would be Krejci and Wheeler or Stuart for Alfredsson...which I would do in a minute
    Posted by nash99

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Most sensible post here in weeks.

In Response to Re: time is now for the trade ottawa bruins : You should never suggest replacing Rene Rancourt with some country pop strumpet. This crazy trade talk is getting out of hand
    Posted by Kurako

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I'll second that.

Although if the current top 7 are healthy going into the playoffs I'll cheerfully stand pat on defense and maybe use a prospect to bring in a gunner on wing.

No way, no how are the Bruins trading a top-four defenseman (Ference) for a forward.  That's insane.  Look at what happened to them going into the playoffs last year... They had 3 rookie/second year d-men due to injuries. Dave Goucher was asked on the pre-game show prior to the Buffalo game if the Bruins should trade a D-man (someone, of course, suggested Ference again) when Stuart comes back and he said, (basically) "No way, I think they should trade FOR another defenseman to get ready for the playoffs." You need defensive DEPTH come playoff time.  Trading a #3-4 D-man for a part-time forward is ridiculous . I can't understand the view on Ference from people... Yeah, so he never scores.  So what?  He's extremely effective in his own end at keeping pucks OUT of the Bruins net.  He's nearly a +20 on the season.  His contributions may not show up on the stat sheet every game but he's definitely top-3 on the Bruins defense. Trading Ference to make room for McQuaid is short-sighted at best and downright negligent at worst.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

One thing for sure Murray will be looking to unload some players and this summer seems like they will blow up this team and rebuild.
    This according to Mckenzie on the radio this morning.
    Bruins right will stand tight depending on Savvy's condition.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Only player on the roster I'd consider would be Karlsson, everyone else is some combination of too old, too overpaid, or too one dimensional. I don't see them shipping Karlsson out for anything reasonable.

One thing for sure Murray will be looking to unload some players and this summer seems like they will blow up this team and rebuild. This according to Mckenzie on the radio this morning. Bruins right will stand tight depending on Savvy's condition.
    Posted by BsLegion

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

B & G neither do I.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

How about trading Steven Tyler for Carrie Underwood and Carrie Fisher and then wait to see how Savard is before blowing up a team which may finally be getting its line combinations right?

Sections
Shortcuts