TIME TO BEAT THE HABS{TOILET HEADS}

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

TIME TO BEAT THE HABS{TOILET HEADS}

These guys have done us in the past few games and it time for this to come to an end. We are a point behind these guys and need the win to move past the toilet heads to get into 1st place. I hate this team and we are a better team. It's time to show it and give Bergie and the rest of us a present.

The Flyers showed how to beat them, which is HIT, shoot lots and play hard down low. The Bruins can do this and put a hurtin on these wanna be chumps. They have had a princess season and it's time for the KINGS to show them where they belong.

Let the hate show and bury these bums.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: TIME TO BEAT THE HABS{TOILET HEADS}

Its going to be an intense game for sure.

Very excited for tomorrow...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

It's a must win for the Bruins tonight,  otherwise Mr Potatoe  will have to find  new excuses to explain another defeat...to his eternal rivals .Tongue Out but I'm not worried he's good at it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Bruins always have trouble with  Montreal's speed.  They need to come out and play a strong physical game without being stupid.  Hopefully Rask can carry over his strong performance from Thursday because the way the defensive game has been playing, Montreal will get their chances.  I want Lucic to continue his physical play and punish PK every chance he gets.  Markov as been very good and is a difference maker.  It should be a great game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Want to win every game. Of course not realistic but against Montreal extra pumped.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Luanne7's comment:

That's pretty funny stuff, honestly.

See why I hate when some of you guys whine about the officials?  This used to be a perception saved for Habs fans.  Now it's turned on us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Bruins always have trouble with  Montreal's speed.  They need to come out and play a strong physical game without being stupid.  Hopefully Rask can carry over his strong performance from Thursday because the way the defensive game has been playing, Montreal will get their chances.  I want Lucic to continue his physical play and punish PK every chance he gets.  Markov as been very good and is a difference maker.  It should be a great game.

They won 2-1 the first time. Second time was the Chara game were they blew the third period lead. Third time Johnson with the delay of game penalty and the Habs score with 8.2 left then lose in the SO. They can handle their speed, But I know what your saying. They have to do the little things, paying attention to detail. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Bruins had trouble Thursday with New Jersey's "speed"!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

See why I hate when some of you guys whine about the officials?  This used to be a perception saved for Habs fans.  Now it's turned on us.

Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

. ^^^^^^^ yep hated seeing Julien complain about the " Embellishment " from certain habs , everyone can see their tactics . There really is no need to whine about it . It's on full display  nearly every game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[/QUOTE]

Very true NAS, although PK is really annoying with his antics...but he usually gets a call from them!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

. ^^^^^^^ yep hated seeing Julien complain about the " Embellishment " from certain habs , everyone can see their tactics . There really is no need to whine about it . It's on full display  nearly every game

Bruins are angels... we all know !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Very true NAS, although PK is really annoying with his antics...but he usually gets a call from them!

Subban is a joke.  He has the skills to beat the world, but he's more interested in trying to win an Oscar.  As much as I respect his ability to skate and that shot...oh that shot...the fact that he is constantly willing to cheat to win makes me dislike him immensely.  I have no respect for him whatsoever.  Grow up, dude. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

But i'm quite sure you'll take him in your team ANYTIME....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

WHAT ABOUT RYDER :-))))

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No, I absolutely would not.  He's a disgusting cheat. 

Luanne, you clearly come here to simply spew Habs nonsense and rile up some folks.  That's fine.  We get trolls all the time.  If you'd like to stick around and actually chat, do a bit of research first.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

From a skills perspective, he has it all.  From a maturity perspective, he's got none.  So "anytime"?  No.  He needs to grow up, or at least back up his antics when he gets challenged.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

I did i saw a LOT of comments regarding Subban here... many were positive about how talented he is period.

Wish you a good match  ... i simply love this rivalry...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Subban is a joke.  He has the skills to beat the world, but he's more interested in trying to win an Oscar.  As much as I respect his ability to skate and that shot...oh that shot...the fact that he is constantly willing to cheat to win makes me dislike him immensely.  I have no respect for him whatsoever.  Grow up, dude. 

Nailed it.  However, shupe will not be happy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's the Subban I know. Nothing more than a punk!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Exactly what is wrong here. You mention the skating, the shot, and he excels at plenty of other things, but have to mention the diving and immaturity. He makes people have to say that and it's too bad, he's a heck of a player, but like you said, until he grows up this stuff will always be associated with him. I just dont think he will in that aspect because of the team he plays for, as an organization, they seem to encourage it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Made me laugh as well and i agree.  

Sections
Shortcuts