TIME TO BEAT THE HABS{TOILET HEADS}

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: TIME TO BEAT THE HABS{TOILET HEADS}

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Very true NAS, although PK is really annoying with his antics...but he usually gets a call from them!

Subban is a joke.  He has the skills to beat the world, but he's more interested in trying to win an Oscar.  As much as I respect his ability to skate and that shot...oh that shot...the fact that he is constantly willing to cheat to win makes me dislike him immensely.  I have no respect for him whatsoever.  Grow up, dude. 

Nailed it.  However, shupe will not be happy.

Not at all.  I watch the game as well and see what he does.  Its why i hated marchand which im pretty sure most knew. Marchand toned it down.  Now im a fan.   Pk talent wise is one of the best.  Hes in that culture and its excepted.  I will use the kane example of a team lacking a true leader.  Hal Gill was the closest thing and hes gone.  There is no way cj or chara or bergie lets him do that in a bruins jersey.  No chance.  I hate all his extra junk.  But i would take him in a second.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to Luanne7's comment:

But i'm quite sure you'll take him in your team ANYTIME....

OK Luanne, first off I think you have too much time on your hands girl...but it wheel of fortune is pretty creative...although all those things could apply to Bleu-Blanc-Rouge also.

Regarding Subban...contrary to others, hell yeah I'd take him on the B's...the kid has talent and would look good on the B's power play. However, he is the poster boy for diving, despite your avatar of Marchand (again too much time on your hands).

It will hopefully be a good game tonight, but I suspect that the home team will get a few extra calls that hopefully will not impact the result of the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

No, I absolutely would not.  He's a disgusting cheat. 

Luanne, you clearly come here to simply spew Habs nonsense and rile up some folks.  That's fine.  We get trolls all the time.  If you'd like to stick around and actually chat, do a bit of research first.

Exactly.....like the fact that Marchand has really stopped with the diving quite a while ago after Neely, CJ and PC spoke to him about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Everyone here pointing out the diving the antics etc..Your right. But doesn't Montreal having a player like him just add to your entertainment factor and just make the best rivalry in all of sports that much better. He's all world talent, has the antics, but I just love it when he's on the ice the same time as Horton and Lucic.  It is fun to watch. I find myself always keeping an eye on them even if the puck is not near them. Sooner or later, one of them is going to get him, and then he tried the big hit on Lucic last game. I love it. You can just see the hatred those two have for him.

A meaningful Saturday night game in Montreal. Awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Everyone here pointing out the diving the antics etc..Your right. But doesn't Montreal having a player like him just add to your entertainment factor and just make the best rivalry in all of sports that much better. He's all world talent, has the antics, but I just love it when he's on the ice the same time as Horton and Lucic.  It is fun to watch. I find myself always keeping an eye on them even if the puck is not near them. Sooner or later, one of them is going to get him, and then he tried the big hit on Lucic last game. I love it. You can just see the hatred those two have for him.

A meaningful Saturday night game in Montreal. Awesome.

You're right.  It's like winning the Cup against the Canucks with Lapierre and Burrows in the lineup.  Hockey is even more entertaining when you hate your opponent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Burrows would look great in a Montreal sweater, and that's not a compliment...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Onthe405's comment:

Burrows would look great in a Montreal sweater, and that's not a compliment...

I like this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Your thread headline needs cleaning up, Brunod.

No sense in name-calling, it riles up your enemy.

Just beat them up and smile at them.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Never thought we would be having a conversation around Montreal/Boston battling for 1st in the Northeast, even in a shortened season. Surprising year for Les Habitants. Here's hoping tonight the B's put them in the rear mirror.....for good.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

No thanks!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

It's a must win for the Bruins tonight,  otherwise Mr Potatoe  will have to find  new excuses to explain another defeat...to his eternal rivals .Tongue Out but I'm not worried he's good at it.

Thats actually pretty amusing! It's the pot calling the kettle black, but its amusing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Nope I'm working today but i just wanted to have fun before leaving to work...have a nice week-end ...I will

OK Luanne, first off I think you have too much time on your hands girl...but it wheel of fortune is pretty creative...although all those things could apply to Bleu-Blanc-Rouge also.

Regarding Subban...contrary to others, hell yeah I'd take him on the B's...the kid has talent and would look good on the B's power play. However, he is the poster boy for diving, despite your avatar of Marchand (again too much time on your hands).

It will hopefully be a good game tonight, but I suspect that the home team will get a few extra calls that hopefully will not impact the result of the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Well since creativity is appreciated and big Lulu said she is headed off to work ...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

Well since creativity is appreciated and big Lulu said she is headed off to work ...

Udderly ridiculous!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Two best players in the face-off circle not playing for Boston, and was it evident against jersey.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts