Time To Boycott Miller Beer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Time To Boycott Miller Beer

In Response to Time To Boycott Miller Beer:
    I came across an article that says Chara has lost his Miller High Life Sponsorship(whatever that is)since the Max Pac hit.If they don't want Bruins fans to drink their beer,fine then,it's terrible anyway. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/blogs/zdeno-chara-loses-miller-high-life-sponsorship-10032011.html
    Posted by dezaruchi

Was that really written with the idea that adults would be reading it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Time To Boycott Miller Beer:
    Companies can choose whomever they want to use...and pay, just as anyone can choose to buy or not buy the product.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Gary Bettman speaks again. (and is correct again)

Help me out here... why would Miller care about Chara not getting suspended?  Is there some Montreal connection other than writing like they are off their meds?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Yes, Miller is part of the MolsonCoore's empire.  The Molson family owns the Canadiens.  They and every other Montreal-based company has done everything they can to blow this whole thing way out of proportion.  I'm just glad that Bettman didn't bow to their sponsorship pressure in any way.  That would have made the league a joke.  I've always hated Molson beer, now even more, lol.  Mmmmm.... Keith's....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Time To Boycott Miller Beer : Was that really written with the idea that adults would be reading it?
    Posted by DrCC

Written more for the children and Habs fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

all cheap beer, liquor and shwag should be boycotted- horrible hangovers

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Time To Boycott Miller Beer:
    I came across an article that says Chara has lost his Miller High Life Sponsorship(whatever that is)since the Max Pac hit.If they don't want Bruins fans to drink their beer,fine then,it's terrible anyway. http://www.prosportsdaily.com/blogs/zdeno-chara-loses-miller-high-life-sponsorship-10032011.html
    Posted by dezaruchi

damn it dez i thought it would be easy to boycott because i dont drink miller anyway but miller is associated with the beers i do drink RED DOG, ICEHOUSE And best of all Milwaukee Best!!! HAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Time To Boycott Miller Beer : damn it dez i thought it would be easy to boycott because i dont drink miller anyway but miller is associated with the beers i do drink RED DOG, ICEHOUSE And best of all Milwaukee Best!!! HAHA
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

I'm all Moosehead and Alpine now.2 local brews that are considered world class.Alpine actually won best beer at the World's Best Beer festival for 2 years in a row. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In Response to Time To Boycott Miller Beer : Interesting -- Not a problem to boycott Bear Wiz equivalent. I hear Miller is picking up Subban and changing the name to Miller Low Life.
    Posted by zamboni24

LOL

I didn't know that Chara had a sponsorship from Miller beer in the first place.  Seems funny that they were sponsoring a guy who is renowned for not drinking alcohol.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i have a weakness (and i mean WEAKNESS), for the samuel adams family of beers- beers for all seasons! and by seasons i mean monday, tuesday, wednesday..... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Time To Boycott Miller Beer : LOL I didn't know that Chara had a sponsorship from Miller beer in the first place.  Seems funny that they were sponsoring a guy who is renowned for not drinking alcohol.
    Posted by Mutant211

I was wondering about that too.  It's not like it would even be a useful inroad to the Slovak market.  I can't imagine Miller being high on their radars when they have Germany and the Czech Republic as neighbors.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Time To Boycott Miller Beer : I was wondering about that too.  It's not like it would even be a useful inroad to the Slovak market.  I can't imagine Miller being high on their radars when they have Germany and the Czech Republic as neighbors.
    Posted by DrCC

Truth be known,I'd never heard of Chara having any affiliation with any breweries until stumbing across that garbage blog.I just figured some would get a laugh out of the blog.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Keith's, Stella, or Trad.

Funny though, I'm just writing a piece right now (I'll post it on here when I'm done) that references the Molson boycott from the late 70's and early 80's that happened after the Canadiens voted against letting Hartford, Edmonton, Quebec, and Winnipeg join the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

MILLER BEER= PATHER PEE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

SORRY, i ment panther pee. labetts is the only canada beer i enjoy, there blue lite is a great weekday brew. is it 5 oclock yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Harpoon has a good IPA as well.

Where can i get some Elsinore???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

somewhere in the world...bottoms up

Sections
Shortcuts