Time to clean this place up..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Time to clean this place up..

It's getting out of control in here, real bad after the last two games (shocker).

And no, it's not because anyone who dares to badmouth the Bruins, (if you've been here before you'd know we all question/critcize them on a regualar basis) It's just the overall stupidity of too many posts, ruining too many good threads.

So, nobody is telling anyone to leave, but I will ask nicely.

Will the following posters please take their ball and go home so we can enjoy our game:

winthecup

readsox

juniorfalcons19

NedBraden

CommyContrarianOnTwitter (or whatever name you have after getting banned for the upteenth time)

Nickvox

Cosmo

Theres more if anyone can add. Place is worse than when Null was trolling. He's as crazy as they come but I'd be willing to bet he at least knew his hockey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Time to clean this place up..

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It's getting out of control in here, real bad after the last two games (shocker).

And no, it's not because anyone who dares to badmouth the Bruins, (if you've been here before you'd know we all question/critcize them on a regualar basis) It's just the overall stupidity of too many posts, ruining too many good threads.

So, nobody is telling anyone to leave, but I will ask nicely.

Will the following posters please take their ball and go home so we can enjoy our game:

winthecup

readsox

juniorfalcons19

NedBraden

CommyContrarianOnTwitter (or whatever name you have after getting banned for the upteenth time)

Nickvox

Cosmo

Theres more if anyone can add. Place is worse than when Null was trolling. He's as crazy as they come but I'd be willing to bet he at least knew his hockey.

I'm with you, kel.  If you're going to add something of merit to the mix, by all means please contribute constructively.  But if your rationale is just to stir it up for the sake of doing sh!te then don't bother.  Your thoughts will dry up and hover in the place they were posted. 

I noted in another thread I recognized almost all of the names listed above for what they were but wasn't aware of two in particular as we've previously had posters who've tended to view the Bruins from a largely negative perspective.   Trust me.  It won't happen again. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Just don't reply, or read their posts. It's like racoons. If there is nothing for them to eat, they go away. DONT FEED THE TROLLS.

Looking for a new "warm and fuzzy" Cup Win.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Posters keep replying to them that is why they will stay. Asking them nicely to do anything does nothing but make them worse. Enablers are the ones that bump there threads up.

Thay are not going anywhere, they will just create a new avatar and user name/log in. You just don't get it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Once the playoffs are over many will disappear. That is a good thing.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Posters keep replying to them that is why they will stay. Asking them nicely to do anything does nothing but make them worse. Enablers are the ones that bump there threads up.

Thay are not going anywhere, they will just create a new avatar and user name/log in. You just don't get it!

Other than Commy,These arent the type who get kicked out and come back under a new name. Theyre just here for the playoffs, littering the board with stupidity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Doesn't take long to see who is here for some good hockey discussion and who is here to troll.  Just use the ignore button, guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Add the stooge nyfan11 to the list. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

Nice one perry.Idont read racoon... just English.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

I come on here all the time and mostly just read,but when i get tired of reading the crap you cult members dribble out,I say my two cents,and move on,have no desire to be in the cult

Have you ever heard of the "Cult of stupidity" ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

I guess I poked the big bad bear so do what the Bruins are doing...hiding. Being put on ignore by pinkhats is a badge of honor. Thank you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Here's the problem that I see:

When the place is trolls from to bottom, I have no interest in even reading here.  It's a chore to sift through piles of stupid stuff to get to a conversation that is worth reading.  The problem isn't that these trolls are here, it's that good members of this forum cannot help but reply reply reply reply reply...reply reply reply reply reply.

It's been going on for frigginn months and months.  I've honestly had just about enough of it.  Trolls don't drive people away.  Creating an environment where they thrive does.  This isn't a "oh NAS please stay!" post.  It's just simply the truth.  I find myself coming here less and less.  Hell, I had a lot of fun over on the Pats forum yesterday, a lot more fun than trying to decipher what was worth even reading here...and that place is a total disaster.

Whatever.

People can do what they want.  If you're contanstly replying to the trolls, sooner than later that's all you'll have to reply to at all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

whatever

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Doesn't take long to see who is here for some good hockey discussion and who is here to troll.  Just use the ignore button, guys.

It's too simple to happen, certain posters have to reply.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

NAS, i stopped posting here for a long while because to be honest some of the regulars had fallen off the tracks. In other words, you had these stupid threads created out of sarcasm, then had to tell posters trying to post that the thread poster was trying to convey the opposite of what the headline of the thread is. That's almost as bad as having "trolls." I respect kelvana's plea and this goes on forever in the Sox forum, where I spent most of my time, but then that turned into a black hole of stupidity and ignorant anti-Sox fans roaming the forum. However, some of the room turned very boring, lacking real critique, and lacking even smart hockey talk. You could make a case the room(s) started to become a clique group, and that's okay, but not if non-threads are created. Fortunately, there are enough quality posters here that there are some good discussions, but it's always going to be hard as you have a long playoff that the hate-Boston fans come into these forums to drive us all crazy. It's a free forum, people have the right to be idiots here. It's a tough situation for those that really want to just chat B's hockey.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to winthecup's comment

This is what bugs me!!

I have this winthecup clown on ignore, because he is a complete waste of space, but because legit posters such as yourself, insist on responding to their drivel, I end up reading their stupidity.

Why can't some of you just put these low-lifes, on ignore?

Responding too them, makes you more annoying than the trolls. They don't know any better... You should.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Kelv, I'm not sure why you refuse to simply click ignore. Try it for a few days. Ignore all the ones you know are idiots. It makes the whole experience so much better.

Just click ignore. It's really simple.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to winthecup's comment

This is what bugs me!!

I have this winthecup clown on ignore, because he is a complete waste of space, but because legit posters such as yourself, insist on responding to their drivel, I end up reading their stupidity.

Why can't some of you just put these low-lifes, on ignore?

Responding too them, makes you more annoying than the trolls. They don't know any better... You should.

outstanding post, skye

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to juniorfalcons19's comment:

Who elected nas king and kelvena his jester? As far as I can tell nas is very short on hockey I.Q, and long on acting like he-she has a hockey I.Q. It is time to overthrow the king nas and his court on this forum. You are nobodys boss, and never will be. I hope you get grandmas basement clean before she gets home and scolds you.

and you're just a troll who copy catted another posters name. loser. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm done addressing trolls/bad posters. Just put a bunch on ignore. Lets get this board back to the quality it once was. You'd think coming in here and talking hockey is simple, and we are not all going to agree, that part of what makes this great in here, but as long as their is some common sense, and not a "Tuuka will choke thread" etc..

B's are two wins away from another Cup. Bergeron has a mystery ailment etc..plenty to talk about.

My apologies to the good ones in here for even starting this thread.

P.S...I love how I started the thread and somehow NAS gets blamed and pooped on. Too funny.

Sections
Shortcuts