Time to clean this place up..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Time to clean this place up..

In response to biggskye's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to winthecup's comment

Have you ever heard of the "Cult of stupidity" ?

This is what bugs me!!

I have this winthecup clown on ignore, because he is a complete waste of space, but because legit posters such as yourself, insist on responding to their drivel, I end up reading their stupidity.

Why can't some of you just put these low-lifes, on ignore?

Responding too them, makes you more annoying than the trolls. They don't know any better... You should.

[/QUOTE]

I know and i will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to juniorfalcons19's comment:

Who elected nas king and kelvena his jester? As far as I can tell nas is very short on hockey I.Q, and long on acting like he-she has a hockey I.Q. It is time to overthrow the king nas and his court on this forum. You are nobodys boss, and never will be. I hope you get grandmas basement clean before she gets home and scolds you.

I'm with you lets start a mutiny,and take over this place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It speaks volumes about the problem that a thread (the one millionth one) created about not responding to trolls has a reply to a troll.

Seriously.  WhatTF.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

Sad about 24hrs before game 6 of the cup finals that the bruins are in many are still takeing trolls just saying....

What on Earth does that say?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bosbruins2011cup's comment:

Sad about 24hrs before game 6 of the cup finals that the bruins are in many are still takeing trolls just saying....

What on Earth does that say?

We're still talking to trolls, I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I have nobody on ignore -- Consider the trolls on this board as free entertainment. On the other hand -- happy to say -- never once responded. Tempting but just can't play into their hands. Pretty sad though for many of us who adore this team and more import -- this great sport of hockey.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Keep listing the worst offenders.  They will start disappearing if they are just here to troll.  Trust me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Keep listing the worst offenders.  They will start disappearing if they are just here to troll.  Trust me.

Says the guy who just responded to a troll thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Says the guy who just responded to a troll thread.

[/QUOTE]

I know what I'm doing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think it is good to keep the lists kel.  It helps get rid of the worst offenders. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's really simple.... NEVER acknowledge what their post is about. NEVER. make a joke, send a recipe, talk about a long road trip to texas or something. as soon as you engage them, in the topic they have chosen... they know they've got you. they know they are officially under your skin, WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE HERE... TO GET UNDER YOUR SKIN!!! turn it around, and make them the butt of the joke. let them think you enjoy their presence, because are such jolly good fun to play with, and they will slowly crawl back into their holes. no more fun for them if they don't think they are getting under your skin! easy. there is no such thing as a "troll-free" world, so, if they must come here, i'm going to have some fun with them. kinda funny, they are here for attention, and here's a thread dedicated to them, well done? embrace the troll, for your own comedic pleasure. once they realize we like them for our own entertainment, they have become just that... someone to laugh at and kick around a bit. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Fletch has it under control, no need to have any future discussions with or about trolls.  Just keep the list current and we're good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I got some awesome bbq recipes from troll threads. But since I have enough now for 2 summers, I am done with them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I think it is good to keep the lists kel.  It helps get rid of the worst offenders. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

just for the record, the same thing happened/happens in the Sox room. Same let's list the trolls (I hate that word, it demeans those little fun things I used to draw as a kid), and same these posters are killing it for everyone, and the same having chat police to monitor things. It's true that these clowns are bad sports, yes, but continuing to give them reason to post is also killing the conversations. Just my 2 cents.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Everybody chill. The trolls are no big deal and they'll be out of our hair pretty soon.

Only two scenarios can happen. Either the Bruins win the next two games, which will shut most of the trolls up, or they don't. In that case they'll come around for a week or so to gloat and get bored and leave. Either way we'll be able to enjoy our summer troll free by free agency day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Everybody chill. The trolls are no big deal and they'll be out of hair pretty soon.

Only two scenarios can happen. Either the Bruins win the next two games, which will shut most of the trolls up, or they don't. In that case they'll come around for a week or so to gloat and get bored and leave. Either way we'll be able to enjoy our summer troll free by free agency day.

With buyouts happening 48 hours after the cup presentation there will be tons to talk about, and the draft will happen just a few days after that.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

With Null be MIA for a few days, poor BHab is all confused.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Everybody chill. The trolls are no big deal and they'll be out of our hair pretty soon.

Well said red ;)  Go B's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

and the draft will happen just a few days after that.

[/QUOTE]

......and like usual your breakdown of players drafted by the Bruins should be memorable too........cripple, can't skate, player equivalent to winning a junior Lady Byng trophy.............can't wait !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

......and like usual your breakdown of players drafted by the Bruins should be memorable too

This is one of the more fun parts of summer.