Time to get Kessel back.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Time to get Kessel back.......

Ryder and two #1s for Phil the Thrill......a new coach and Phil Kessel and we would be on our way!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Time to get Kessel back.......

Good one...

Kessel is 5th on his own lousy team in scoring...33gp 12-8-20 with a -14.  Ryder is 9-10-19 in 32 games, if you are keeping score. 

Not sure if you have been watching, but this team routinely takes periods/games off and doesn't consistently finish checks or win 1:1 battles.  Kessel doesn't help with any of that.

I'll pass on Kessel and keep our two 2011 1st rounders, thank you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

This is why nash is on ignore from 50% of the people on here.  His Kessel fetish knows no bounds...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Good call Fletch, nash has nothing constructive to say.  Either a troll or a hater, but ignore sounds about right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Time to get Kessel back.......:
    [QUOTE]This is why nash is on ignore from 50% of the people on here.  His Kessel fetish knows no bounds...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Of course Wensink called me out last week for calling Nash a troll even though It was the most polite thing I could think of to call him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Dumb idea....Let it go already....He is terrible and I like when Chara tries to punish him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

[QUOTE]This is why nash is on ignore from 50% of the people on here.  His Kessel fetish knows no bounds...

Funny I was thinking ignore, then ready to his Seguin bashing, and now...where did he go?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, my impressions of the human race went up 4% after I put him on ignore...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

For Kessel ...Burke will never trade him ...he would look like a fool

For Seguin ..I though he was skating very well last night but I dont know why but as the game progrssed he was getting less and less ice time ...I wonder if CJ likes him ????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Ryder, Recchi, Stuart, two #1s and Caron or Hamill for Kaberle and Kessel. Then dump that Paille stiff in Providence to clear the cap space. Kessel makes Savard a productive hockey player once again. Kaberle runs the PP instead of the human traffic cone Chara and we are set. Oh and Clod get his azz canned. Someone is still going to have to grow Krejci a set of balz though..... 
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

What are you smoking Nash?  Yes it would be nice to get another goal scorer but let's get one that has a heart.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Just tired of being bored by mediocre talent...............

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to get Kessel back....... : What are you smoking Nash?  Yes it would be nice to get another goal scorer but let's get one that has a heart.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

It's simple.  Nash sees how great Toronto is looking this year and wants to bring some of their winning formula to Boston.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Nash, I have grown weary and bored reading your trash...IGNORE Those were 5 seconds I will never get back.
    In Response to Time to get Kessel back.......:
    [QUOTE]Ryder and two #1s for Phil the Thrill......a new coach and Phil Kessel and we would be on our way!
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to get Kessel back....... : What are you smoking Nash?  Yes it would be nice to get another goal scorer but let's get one that has a heart.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Oh you mean the same heart that has given us so many cups in the last 38 yrs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to get Kessel back....... : Of course Wensink called me out last week for calling Nash a troll even though It was the most polite thing I could think of to call him.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

in all honesty , some of u like to throw out that term "troll" out very loosely.

let me get this , one is a troll if he states the actual performance of his team

oh the bruins are mighty, they are great, they will win the cup as their track rcord indicates. lucic is a force sniper, krecji is better then all the playmakers in the world, bergeron is better then fedorov , chara reminds me of bourque, did cam neely come back and decide to wear number 18.

is that better,  i hear the bost globe sheep club are selling generic anti-troll drugs, why not it works for them

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey Marco.Do you figure posting back to back makes you any less ignored?Does anyone reply to you or do you answer your own questions?Don't bother answering me as I can't see anything you write.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Marco.Do you figure posting back to back makes you any less ignored?Does anyone reply to you or do you answer your own questions?Don't bother answering me as I can't see anything you write.

hey what can i say some just cannot face reality. Deza i hope ur gonna at least answer me when we get to talk about ur boy colborne "the budding superstar" ,
    the sleepr in the draft. Of course u won't . why would u ? another way to stray away reality .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Marco.Do you figure posting back to back makes you any less ignored?Does anyone reply to you or do you answer your own questions?Don't bother answering me as I can't see anything you write.

The funny thing with marco is that even if you take him off ignore (which I haven't) you can't understand a word of what he types anyhow.

I swear, it's like a monkey on a keyboard.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to get Kessel back....... : The funny thing with marco is that even if you take him off ignore (which I haven't) you can't understand a word of what he types anyhow. I swear, it's like a monkey on a keyboard.

fletcher, u kno all about monkeys , the primate family is one which u kno full well as the mirrors clearly prove that to u. Must have been tough having also those human babies surrounding u , the inly monkey. u idiot! ur like the nerd of the nerds, Anyhow, it's not ur fault ! it wasn't ur choice , was it?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Gotta admit nash99...super dumb comment...WOW...even out of frustration...Chia bent over Burkie and licked his finger for a sweet wet willie on that trade...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Phil Kessel = Alex Semin

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Phil Kessel = Alex Semin
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I say: Alex Semin />>> Phil Kessel

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Phil Kessel = Alex Semin
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    That's a compliment to Kessel.They're both underacheivers but semin has done far more than Kessel.

Sections
Shortcuts