In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to Chef09's comment:

Some said iginla would score 35 No Wonder I can't get along with most here that's what happens when you talk to ppl who don't know what their taking about but who think they do.  

Who said that he would get 35. Do you make this stuff up?

At this stage of his career I don't expect another 35 goal season ever -I do expect toughness and some timely goals when it counts most.

You haven't been long  here long enough at least 2 said he'd score 35 - 

Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla.

Re: Iginla

posted at 7/6/2013 4:39 PM EDT

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

So look for big numbers from Iggy maybe 40 gaols!

EAT SH1T KELV EAT IT GOOD- APOLOGIZE - I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR EXCUSES ON THIS

VERY CLEAR YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD PREDICT 35 LET ALONE 40

Very clear? I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40".....Do you want to go back and check what I said before you make more of a fool of yourself?

Again, VERY CLEAR, I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40"...Go back and see what I wrote.

Looks like your memory isnt as good as you thought. It's about as good as your grammar...And where the second person who predicted 35?

you dont know when to quit do you?

"Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla."

now what doe this mean kelv- ao are you going to keep your guard up?

tel you what it means it means even stanley and you and i both know what you think of his predictions  would ever predict such a thing-

apolgize for this and for saying things i did not say-

not a crime to be vulnerable!

You told me to "Eat sh1t, Eat it good" to apologize and that you could not wait to see my excuse.

And I don't know when to quit?

all right let;s take a step back-

i was little riled up when someone says things i said i did not

so- can you find it in yourself  to at least recognize you made a mistake  and that at least one poster did predict more then 35 goals for iggy thisyear

and also take away the statements of me saying to trade bergy and krejci- i think this one was an hones t mistake on your part-

Who did that?

Answer: You. You did that. You put words in MY mouth. Find where I did it to you.

How did I make a mistake? You said two people predicted 35 goals for Iginla? I said Stanley didnt even predict 35 goals Iginla. Was I wrong. Did Stanley actually predict 35 goals for Iginla? No he did not, because if he did I will apologize.

You need to choose your words more carefully.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Re: Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

In response to Chef09's comment:

Some said iginla would score 35 No Wonder I can't get along with most here that's what happens when you talk to ppl who don't know what their taking about but who think they do.  

Who said that he would get 35. Do you make this stuff up?

At this stage of his career I don't expect another 35 goal season ever -I do expect toughness and some timely goals when it counts most.

You haven't been long  here long enough at least 2 said he'd score 35 - 

Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla.

Re: Iginla

posted at 7/6/2013 4:39 PM EDT

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

So look for big numbers from Iggy maybe 40 gaols!

EAT SH1T KELV EAT IT GOOD- APOLOGIZE - I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR EXCUSES ON THIS

VERY CLEAR YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD PREDICT 35 LET ALONE 40

Very clear? I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40".....Do you want to go back and check what I said before you make more of a fool of yourself?

Again, VERY CLEAR, I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40"...Go back and see what I wrote.

Looks like your memory isnt as good as you thought. It's about as good as your grammar...And where the second person who predicted 35?

you dont know when to quit do you?

now what doe this mean kelv- ao are you going to keep your guard up?

tel you what it means it means even stanley and you and i both know what you think of his predictions  would ever predict such a thing-

apolgize for this and for saying things i did not say-

not a crime to be vulnerable!

You told me to "Eat sh1t, Eat it good" to apologize and that you could not wait to see my excuse.

And I don't know when to quit?

all right let;s take a step back-

i was little riled up when someone says things i said i did not

so- can you find it in yourself  to at least recognize you made a mistake  and that at least one poster did predict more then 35 goals for iggy thisyear

and also take away the statements of me saying to trade bergy and krejci- i think this one was an hones t mistake on your part-

Who did that?

Answer: You. You did that. You put words in MY mouth. Find where I did it to you.

How did I make a mistake? You said two people predicted 35 goals for Iginla? I said Stanley didnt even predict 35 goals Iginla. Was I wrong. Did Stanley actually predict 35 goals for Iginla? No he did not, because if he did I will apologize.

You need to choose your words more carefully.

kelv it;s clear you said that meaning even stanley would not make such a prediction and that means no one would but someone did- in other words you were attempting to say i must be wrong inthinking that someone predicted 35 goals - i must be mistaken come on marco even stanlley would not make such a prediction

now you can twist it again- but it is there in black and white- look you want to apoliize and be done with it - it is up to you but if you are too proud then nothing i say will make you change your mind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

There in black and white for what you said too Bingo? Spit?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I have wasted enough time reading this thread over my lunch hour...

I can't believe someone claiming to have such a great memory actually forgot how to capitalize and punctuate a sentence...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to billge's comment:

Play vulnerable,bingo? Old, grumpy, unhappy were words Mr innocent Stanley applied to me. Not embark on confrontations . You can dish it , but u can't take it. Time for you to apologize especially to Kelvana

Bilge there you a man in his seventies still fighting man you serious or what. Just try to think of my suggestion 

Don't do it for me do it for you.  Use different angles perspectives show us the better ways

The wealth of wisdom or carry on

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

kelv it;s clear you said that meaning even stanley would not make such a prediction and that means no one would but someone dead- in other words you were attempting to say i must be wrong inthinking that someone predicted 35 goals - i must be mistaken come on marco even stanlley would not make such a prediction

now you can twist it again- but it is there in black and white- look you want to apoliize and be done with it - it is up to you but if you are too proud then nothing i say will make you change your mind

Marco, heres the best part. I was not wrong, and I didnt have to twist my words at all. It's all right there for you to see. Now you can think what I meant all you want. But what I typed is right there. In fact if anyone is twisting my words it's you. Very Clear, remember? Again it's all right there for you to see.

Now, wheres that second person who claimed Iginla would get 35 goals this year?

If your going to come at me Marco, do your homework.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont go all wise man on me

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

I have wasted enough time reading this thread over my lunch hour...

I can't believe someone claiming to have such a great memory actually forgot how to capitalize and punctuate a sentence...

That's done deliberately- report it as abuse

So young to be so pompous.No job , so is recess over

Yeah I guess recess is over, Bye Too bad Stan didnt show up 2 back you as you do 4 him

kelv it;s clear you said that meaning even stanley would not make such a prediction and that means no one would but someone dead- in other words you were attempting to say i must be wrong inthinking that someone predicted 35 goals - i must be mistaken come on marco even stanlley would not make such a prediction

Marco, heres the best part. I was not wrong, and I didnt have to twist my words at all. It's all right there for you to see. Now you can think what I meant all you want. But what I typed is right there. In fact if anyone is twisting my words it's you. Very Clear, remember? Again it's all right there for you to see.

well then never second guess stanley agin or mock him . right now you are just refuing to acknowledge what you said-

very clear you know your thoughts on stanley's  predictions so even he did not predict such a thing so none else could

posted at 7/7/2013 10:49 AM EDT

the last time iggy scored fewer than 30 goals (in a season that wasn't lock out shortened) aws 1999 when he scored 29. No reason to think he won't put up 35-40 this year.

HER IT IS BUDDY - I SUGGEST THAT YOU NEVER EVER MOCK STANLEY AGAIN- YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOT EVEN WITH THAT SO CALLED BADGE OF YOURS-

I REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD IT IN YOU WAS EVEN GOING TO APLOLOGIZE FOR USING SOME NAUGHTY WORDS LIKE SIT AND STUFF-

VERY DISSAPOINTED SOME GUYS HERE ARE REALLY DUMB AS A ROCK AND TELLING THEM THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THAT BUT YOU DID SEEM LIKE A RATIONAL MAN.

•  

Dont go all wise man on me

we surely could not have that - what can i say keep being a 70 yr old confrotational person til the end of your days- it's worthed

btw i am not 70 not even close

Yeah I guess recess is over, Bye Too bad Stan didnt show up 2 back you as you do 4 him

how is this for advice you have something with stan and clearly you do - talk it out-

and i assure you i do not need backing on these forums . maybe at your age i will but i surely hope not, i have the backing i need in real life that is for sure

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

You got that right, billge.

This guy is getting a little too comfortable around here. That would be fine but his recent posts have been tinged with narcissism and a lack of respect.

Not good.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

well then never second guess stanley agin or mock him . right now you are just refuing to acknowledge what you said-

very clear you know your thoughts on stanley's  predictions so even he did not predict such a thing so none else could

the last time iggy scored fewer than 30 goals (in a season that wasn't lock out shortened) aws 1999 when he scored 29. No reason to think he won't put up 35-40 this year.

HER IT IS BUDDY - I SUGGEST THAT YOU NEVER EVER MOCK STANLEY AGAIN- YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOT EVEN WITH THAT SO CALLED BADGE OF YOURS-

I REALLY THOUGHT YOU HAD IT IN YOU WAS EVEN GOING TO APLOLOGIZE FOR USING SOME NAUGHTY WORDS LIKE SIT AND STUFF-

VERY DISSAPOINTED SOME GUYS HERE ARE REALLY DUMB AS A ROCK AND TELLING THEM THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THAT BUT YOU DID SEEM LIKE A RATIONAL MAN.

Where am I wrong? I said Stanley did not predict Iginla would score 35 goals. Do you have a thread where he did. If you find it, I will apologize...

When are you going to apologize to me for putting words in my mouth and telling me to eat sh1t?

•  

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

You got that right, billge.

This guy is getting a little too comfortable around here. That would be fine but his recent posts have been tinged with narcissism and a lack of respect.

Not good.

per que dice questo

show where i have been disrespectful first - remember someone comes at me i go after him

i believe AL CAPONE SAID IT DIFFERENTLY- I CANNOT WRITE IT CAUSE IT WILL BE REMOVED.

i do agree i am somewhat narcisstic however someone who is a real narciisist does not admit to being one

btw- you might want to know that the entire mafia is composed of many many narcissits

Where am I wrong? I said Stanley did not predict Iginla would score 35 goals. Do you have a thread where he did. If you find it, I will apologize...

When are you going to apologize to me for putting words in my mouth and telling me to eat sh1t?

you know fully what you meant - forget it-

and belive what you want i was really going to apologize for using that word-

imean it i am dissapointed i know you don't care but i am - i expect it from others not from you. you know and it is so clear what you meant

at least apologize for the fact that i  never posted to trade krejci or berg

even gave you second guy- not bad of a memory

•  

NOT EVEN STANLEY PREDICTED 35 FOR IGINLA

VERY CLEAR MEANS NO ONE ELSE DID

You're saying not even stanley with his prediction record could possibly  make such a prediction

Let alone aother poster - I got u 2 

Kelv this is when I tell fletch of the power of might makes right

The Machiavellian school of thought- you are wrong and proved so but your colleagues will back you up. No matter what. Wrong or right

Fletch since you and I have had conversations on this type of stuff - What do you think of this in fact ask your prosecutor friend

It's ok kelv - at the very least you now know to approach with more care before you say stuff about me. believe when I say I would prefer to be humble but you guys here are quite a bunch so I wallow in "in your face" type attitude every chance I get

It's no wonder that the great posters are all gone and newcomers so far and few between- 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The Machiavellian school of thought- you are wrong and proved so but your colleagues will back you up. No matter what. Wrong or right

Fletch since you and I have had conversations on this type of stuff - What do you think of this in fact ask your prosecutor friend

I just stumbled on this thread (as I have been trying to avoid it) and now I have no idea what the above post is about.  What am I supposed to ask my friend?

I've actually read Machiavelli and have no idea what that reference means.  I will say that the notion that this board has some kind of a loyalty network or 'illuminati' is laughably paranoid.  Just because some people here tend to agree does not make it a conspiracy or anything else.  My favorite posters here are the same ones that I have bitterly disagreed with in the past.  I just don't get the victim mentality here -- that 'the board' somehow likes certain posters and dislikes others.  I think everyone is honest about their opinions and some people's opinions are respected more than others.  That's all.

Given that, I have no idea what this current argument is about, and I really don't feel like wading back through the previous pages, so I can't agree or disagree with anyone.

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I just stumbled on this thread (as I have been trying to avoid it) and now I have no idea what the above post is about.  What am I supposed to ask my friend?

I've actually read Machiavelli and have no idea what that reference means.  I will say that the notion that this board has some kind of a loyalty network or 'illuminati' is laughably paranoid.  Just because some people here tend to agree does not make it a conspiracy or anything else.  My favorite posters here are the same ones that I have bitterly disagreed with in the past.  I just don't get the victim mentality here -- that 'the board' somehow likes certain posters and dislikes others.  I think everyone is honest about their opinions and some people's opinions are respected more than others.  That's all.

Given that, I have no idea what this current argument is about, and I really don't feel like wading back through the previous pages, so I can't agree or disagree with anyone.

Its apparent not laughable 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Warned you marco, when I read your predictions that the Yeti would be an important player in the upcoming games and for the playoffs...I said to myself ...marco is in trouble he just made an awesome prediction ....if you post a prediction in here you are in trouble because if it doesnt happen they will call you a loser and insult you, if it happens they will just ignore you and pretend you never predicted that ...I know for sure that 2 weeks ago you said that the YETI would wake up and. become a great player .congrats for that and dont waste your time arguing....they are like wolves they dont attack you when they are alone ...they attack you in gang .....so let them talk and enjoy the BRUINS wins like the true BRUINS fans do and have fun....forget the rest ...take care my friend !

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Warned you marco, when I read your predictions that the Yeti would be an important player in the upcoming games and for the playoffs...I said to myself ...marco is in trouble he just made an awesome prediction ....if you post a prediction in here you are in trouble because if it doesnt happen they will call you a loser and insult you, if it happens they will just ignore you and pretend you never predicted that ...I know for sure that 2 weeks ago you said that the YETI would wake up and. become a great player .congrats for that and dont waste your time arguing....they are like wolves they dont attack you when they are alone ...they attack you in gang .....so let them talk and enjoy the BRUINS wins like the true BRUINS fans do and have fun....forget the rest ...take care my friend !

Stanley I got all the proof right there and still they deny it. 

I showed them not 1 but 2 posters That predicted iggy scoring 35 or more since they said I was x making this stuff up

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's ok kelv - at the very least you now know to approach with more care before you say stuff about me. believe when I say I would prefer to be humble but you guys here are quite a bunch so I wallow in "in your face" type attitude every chance I get

It's no wonder that the great posters are all gone and newcomers so far and few between- 

Marco, just quit now.

You accused me of saying thisgs you didnt say, that you get riled up. Please show me where i did that.

You say I twisted my words. Nope, you did, it's all there for you to see.

Saying, "I see no reason he could get 30 or 40 goals" is not the same a predicting it...I see no reason why you can't stop talking about Kessel, does that mean I'm predicitng you will stop talking about Kessel? It's not a prediction. It's a mention, theres a difference and I just explained to you.

Stop refering to my job. It has nothing to do with what i say in here. It's childish.

You told me to eat sh1t, eat it good. Stuff like that is what got your stanjon account banned.

stanjon or marco.Your just a troll, who lies and makes stuff up. If you need proof, just scroll above.

Your now on ignore with Null.

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts