Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

People need to take it easy on Marco and stan as they are both upset over the fact the Bruins are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley I got all the proof right there and still they deny it. 

I showed them not 1 but 2 posters That predicted iggy scoring 35 or more since they said I was x making this stuff up

[/QUOTE]

So if a poster sticks up for you, it's 'proof' that you're right, but if a poster sticks up for Kel, it's part of the illuminati loyalty?  C'mon marco...that's silliness

Stanley probably gets more slack than anyone here.  He's made countless foolish predictions and he quit on the Bruins vs. the Leafs last year, but he's also an endearing old timey Bruins fan with his heart in the right place.  

You can believe whatever you want about my motives, but Kelvana is one of the best posters here.  And I've disagreed with him on many things.

I can't stand all of the self-congratulations on this board, which has led me to some arguments with you and Stanley.  I don't understand why you guys are so intent on making such a big deal about every prediction you get right (or think you get right).  I'm not even trying to be rude, but nobody cares.  There is nothing more boring around here than a poster starting threads to say 'look at me -- I was right about player X'  Can you imagine if everyone did that all the time?

Let's let this thread die.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

NOT EVEN STANLEY PREDICTED 35 FOR IGINLA

VERY CLEAR MEANS NO ONE ELSE DID

You're saying not even stanley with his prediction record could possibly  make such a prediction

Let alone aother poster - I got u 2 

Kelv this is when I tell fletch of the power of might makes right

The Machiavellian school of thought- you are wrong and proved so but your colleagues will back you up. No matter what. Wrong or right

Fletch since you and I have had conversations on this type of stuff - What do you think of this in fact ask your prosecutor friend

[/QUOTE]

nowhere did i predict that iginla would get 35...i said there was no reason to think he wouldn't. perhaps a better choice of words would have been couldn't. I get it, English isn't your first language, but before you go ballistic try to get it right. 

Is anyone else starting to think maybe stanley and marco have a connection?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Orrthebest's comment:
    [QUOTE]

People need to take it easy on Marco and stan as they are both upset over the fact the Bruins are 8-1-1 in their last 10 games.

[/QUOTE]

Are you a dentist and its not ppl it's a bunch of degenerate stupid liars

But like fletch says

Game match and wtv

[/QUOTE]

^ What?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

you will never get the last word with Marco cause he lies and has no life so he gets the last word, because he is always here Mafia ha scare everyone mini marc Ill put u on ignore with Stan and be better off for it Bye

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

iginla scores 32. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Oh dear...debates, back and forth! lol.

1.Iggy is showing so much better stuff than Horton, even if it's not showing on the score sheet YET.

2. My gut tells me Loui's gifts will be much more on display if you swap Reilly for Marchand on Bergey's line.*

*But - and there always is one - Sods and Reily are clicking, soooo it means "good" problems.  Bs are 1st in the East.  AND we know they haven't hit their stride.  AND they admitted they won with a stinker effort against the Pens last night.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

so far the only people to frequently agree with stanley have been other users that he has created. I'm wondering if there is a chance (i doubt it, but this is weird), that you are one of those. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

no. i know english. there is a big difference between saying "i think iginla will score 35," and "there is no reason to think he won't score 35"

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know that the first line looked good from the start, but, Jarome has just 4 goals, and, foremost, Loui seems to be totaly lost with Bergy and Marshy. Loui has 4 goals, but three of them were not even on purpose !!! I thought that a finesse player like Eriksson will benefit from the great passes of Bergeron, but nothing is working, they don't click at all, and Marchand is lost too.

So, let's give a try, Krejci-Lucic-Eriksson and Begeron-Marchand-Iginla.

At least, Soderberg and Smith are finding the beat !

[/QUOTE]

cant hurt, it puts some toughness on Bergeron's line too so if they dont get going soon then maybe they should try it

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stanley I got all the proof right there and still they deny it. 

I showed them not 1 but 2 posters That predicted iggy scoring 35 or more since they said I was x making this stuff up

[/QUOTE]

So if a poster sticks up for you, it's 'proof' that you're right, but if a poster sticks up for Kel, it's part of the illuminati loyalty?  C'mon marco...that's silliness

Stanley probably gets more slack than anyone here.  He's made countless foolish predictions and he quit on the Bruins vs. the Leafs last year, but he's also an endearing old timey Bruins fan with his heart in the right place.  

You can believe whatever you want about my motives, but Kelvana is one of the best posters here.  And I've disagreed with him on many things.

I can't stand all of the self-congratulations on this board, which has led me to some arguments with you and Stanley.  I don't understand why you guys are so intent on making such a big deal about every prediction you get right (or think you get right).  I'm not even trying to be rude, but nobody cares.  There is nothing more boring around here than a poster starting threads to say 'look at me -- I was right about player X'  Can you imagine if everyone did that all the time?

Let's let this thread die.

[/QUOTE]   

"I'm not even trying to be rude, but nobody cares". Thank you Fletcher. If ever a thread needed a voice of reason it was this one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

no. i know english. there is a big difference between saying "i think iginla will score 35," and "there is no reason to think he won't score 35"

[/QUOTE]

You woukd have an impossible time selling that to the judge

And bostonfan don't take our on me others have clearly stated that even the thought of iginla scoring 35 is absurd to the point that I was making this stuff up

Now don't want you to get upset but you have made other projects would you care maybe to revise the m

[/QUOTE]

uhhh if you want to go right ahead. i'm not really sure what you're saying because you are unable to write in english, but whatever floats your boat. go for it. I said it wasn't unreasonable to think Iginla would score 35...my view has not changed. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You woukd have an impossible time selling that to the judge

And bostonfan don't take our on me others have clearly stated that even the thought of iginla scoring 35 is absurd to the point that I was making this stuff up

Now don't want you to get upset but you have made other projects would you care maybe to revise the m

[/QUOTE]

uhhh if you want to go right ahead. i'm not really sure what you're saying because you are unable to write in english, but whatever floats your boat. go for it. I said it wasn't unreasonable to think Iginla would score 35...my view has not changed. 

[/QUOTE]

Well first off- ppl here do find it totally unreasonable -and maybe change your gallagher prediction or do You want to stick by it? 

Beware of mm

[/QUOTE]

what was it?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts