Time to Panic...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Time to Panic...

If there is a time to panic, it is now.  The Bruins weakenesses have been exposed in the last three games.  Team speed kills them.  This team better look to make some moves, and fast....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Time to Panic...

It looks like whe need a number one goalie as well now!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

idiots

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Time to Panic...:
    [QUOTE]It looks like whe need a number one goalie as well now!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Thomas did look aweful on that last goal...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

rebuild mode.  fire and trade everyone.  in fact lets all cheer for another team

:-E

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

you beat me to it, speed teams have killed us  we need a shake up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]rebuild mode.  fire and trade everyone.  in fact lets all cheer for another team :-E
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Did I say rebuild?  Did I say fire and trade everyone?  If you can't see they need to address some weaknesses, then thats your opinion.  Me, I'd like to see them improve and get past the 2nd round.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]idiots
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Idiots?  You can't see that the Bruins defense has no match for speed?  Wow, what games were you watching?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I'm trying not to overreact...I'm trying not to overreact......I'm trying not to overreact

....God Damnit!!!!  That was so bad though, That was SOOOO bad!!!!  They are a dead ### team out there, for three straight games.  I want to believe they're different now, I want to believe that the insane torture they put us through last year can't happen again......but the more I see this team hit it's lows, the more I think I'm just being led in a long walk off a cliff again

Damn this team!!!!  Stop doing this to us

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Other than Chara, the defense is absolutley terrible.

Seidenberg, good last year GOD AWFUL this year.
    Boychuk, see above
    Ference: Our 2nd best d-man this year (that is not good)
    MQuaid: Most improved, which means he's a good 5th or 6th
    Stuart: Physical with NO offense,officially a 1st rd bust, small Al Pederson
    Recchi, Only because he mans the point on the PP and i don't know why.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i don't panic in february

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]i don't panic in february
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

when do you panic? When its April and the Bruins lose in the second round again?  Last time I checked the trade deadling is in February, and this team, currently constructed is going NOWHERE near where we all want them to go...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Time to Panic...:
    [QUOTE]If there is a time to panic, it is now.  The Bruins weakenesses have been exposed in the last three games.  Team speed kills them.  This team better look to make some moves, and fast....
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]
    this team's problems are not going to be rectified by making any rash moves, we are seeing the december Bruins again , sloppy play in their own end , but what we are also seeing, is a tired Tim Thomas....keep the picks and get rid of Wheeler asap....this years edition of the Bruins is not going to challenge for the cup.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Other than Chara, the defense is absolutley terrible. Seidenberg, good last year GOD AWFUL this year. Boychuk, see above Ference: Our 2nd best d-man this year (that is not good) MQuaid: Most improved, which means he's a good 5th or 6th Stuart: Physical with NO offense,officially a 1st rd bust, small Al Pederson Recchi, Only because he mans the point on the PP and i don't know why.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Seidenberg: Brutal

Boychuk: Brutal

Ference
    : Looked pretty awful tonight, but has been solid this year; hasn't been injured...yet

McQuaid: Provides little offense, but great defensive d-man.  Rarely makes mistakes and not afraid to fight.

Stuart: Same as above

Kampfer: Decent PMD.  Vastly improved since first NHL game.

Chara: Sometimes looks like a Norris Trophy candidate; sometimes not so much. Prone to fumbling around with the puck.

Get rid of Boychuk and Seidenberg.  Acquire Kaberle (or other PMD) and a depth defenseman.

Chara-Kampfer
    Kaberle-Stuart
    Ference-McQuaid

Get it done PC.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Dear Boston Bruins:

Thank you very much for suck-ing our dixx 2nite. Looking forward to March 19.

P. Kessel
    M. Grabovski
    J. Reimer

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Four out of Five in the stretch drive... must be the trade rumors are hurting the chemistry of the team.  If so then don't make a trade now wait until the summer and dump the wanna Bs.  An abosolute bomb tonight in front of the home crowd.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMightyJulien. Show TheMightyJulien's posts

I'm really hoping this team settles down after the deadlin when everyone knows their place. still doesnt explain the terrible goaltending though. they desperately need a top 4 dman and i cannot believe i'm saying this but Kaberle would be perfect. hope they get him and this team settles in, at their best they are a very good team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

February is a drain and a drag on all NHL players.  I am not concerned. I believe deals will be made but I am not overlly worried. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bs just lost to a AHL team!

Maybe they should be sellers at dead line.

Too many pieces missing...again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

what are you not concerned about or overly worried about?  You honestly believe this team is going past the second round in the playoffs? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Second round playoff loss again this year!!!  Wooo hooo!  I for one want this team to achieve more, is that so wrong?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Lack of talent and coaching.  Our team lacks too much to fix at this deadline.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I agree shupe and will add that I'm confident they will be a better team when it's all said and done.  I have faith in Neely that he will do what it takes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I agree, a deal is in the works.  Maybe Tomas Kaberle.  But likely something with Florida too.  Their GM is also in the rebuilding mode and would they would likely love a nice pkg of picks and prospects. 

Go Bruins.  I have faith.

Sections
Shortcuts