Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror!

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror!:
    In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : Considering the number of Canadian players on the Bruins and the number of American players on the Habs, the whole US/Canada stuff is ridiculous.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Yeah I dont get it.. I just hope the B's dont take any injuries tonight like the Habs had against Buf this week. Camalleri is an excellent player but ive heard from some Hab fans that they think he got hurt because he embellished the hit to get a call and wound up injuring himself. Any thoughts Kennedy, I only saw the highlight and it just looked like  a wierd fall.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : As Roler said the other day, the Bs are turning the corner.  Their issue is a matter of consistent play. With Savard's play improving and Horton playing aggressively, the team should get better.  I believe the Canadein will do fine for a couple games and will have to play more conservatively thereafter.   Outside of Markov (Gill?), the defense could tighten up.   Price will be the key to the play given those circumstances.If they can maintain .500 hockey the Bs will not be that far ahead Kennedy.  Maybe Gomez will find his game? 
    Posted by islamorada

Well, the lead is currently 3 and the Bruins have a game in hand. It's hard to predict the Canadiens, since they're resilient and have excellent goaltending, and that gives them the chance to get points in every game they play. That said, they sometimes have had issues with consistency and when they lay an egg, they look brutal. The Bruins have struggled with that, too, but not nearly as much lately.

I think the Bruins, despite their difficult schedule, will pick up a good amount of points. Montreal to be is a lot less safe of a bet, although they have responded well to injuries to key players. I'd think that all things considered, in a month, I expect the Bruins will have at least a 6 point lead over the Habs (although I do expect the Habs to be 4-0 against Boston by then! Wink )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Camalleri is an excellent player but ive heard from some Hab fans that they think he got hurt because he embellished the hit to get a call and wound up injuring himself. Any thoughts Kennedy, I only saw the highlight and it just looked like  a wierd fall.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I think the "hurt by embellishment" take is ridiculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"This is a tough run of the schedule for the Bruins...@LA, @ Colorado, and hosting Dallas and enigmatic San Jose"

This is a tough stretch I think PC will use this time as to whether or not he brings in some scoring depth. Oh and BigVig is correct the Habs have found ways to win that is for sure. One of the big reasons is Hal Gill n Subban's minutes have gone up but have been able to handle it. I don't know enough about the Hamilton Bulldogs farm hands to know what they can do so we'll see tough stretch ahead for both teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't think we'll add much space in the standings today, even with a win over Buffalo.  The Pens, Caps, and Flyers all have pretty easy games today. Need to hope for wins by the Canes and Thrashers to give us some more breathin room with the Rangers and Bolts.

A Ducks win over the Leafs would be a bonus.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

The Canes have to be frothing at the Mouth right now. I expect them to win tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The Canes have to be frothing at the Mouth right now. I expect them to win tonight.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Yeah Rangers played last night and after 2 huge losses to the B's they will def be frothin.  The only thing is they will be facing another hot goalie again tonight in Lundqvist.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beesbear. Show beesbear's posts

There small and soft, and if it wasn't for the refs, with all the call against the other teams they would be more than the 3 points behind the Bruins. And if it wasn't for the flewky goals they get, come on , give me a brake. I'm a hab hater and proud of it,,, GO BRUINS GO....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

There small and soft, and if it wasn't for the refs, with all the call against the other teams they would be more than the 3 points behind the Bruins. And if it wasn't for the flewky goals they get, come on , give me a brake. I'm a hab hater and proud of it,,, GO BRUINS GO....
    Posted by beesbear

If you hadn't noticed, there was a pretty intelligent discussion going on. Thanks for bringing these idiotic comments to the table.

Yeah...late January, 45 games played and "refs" and "flewky goals" are the reason only 3 points separate the teams. Brilliant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Bunch of idiots... LOL.. jealousy when you hold me... ( makes people say anything and specially stupids things) !

Always living in the past ... just live one day at a time maybe we'll be able to win against the Habs ( hope so) LOL at least one time this year and maybe cuz of their injuries! not something to be proud of !

Try to concentrate on something else... i'm bored of your stupids comments.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

typical Bruins fans says   -we depend on other teams injured players to make the playoff typical Habs fans says -we got to work harder even whitout are best player(Markov & Cammalleri) to get in the playoff
    Posted by Kordic

Typical Habs fan - ribbitt,ribbitt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : I think the "hurt by embellishment" take is ridiculous.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Brashear is the only player I've seen that happen to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : Brashear is the only player I've seen that happen to.
    Posted by dezaruchi

?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : ?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

When he was slashed by Mcsorley,Brashear embellished and hit the back of his head on the ice.It basically ended Marty's career even though it was more of a slap with the blade of his stick than a slash.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well the lead is now closed.
    If the Bruins want to detach themselves of the Habs they have do it themselves, beat them.
    Habs have gotten 9 points out the Bruins thus far.  Our lead could have been at least 3points more ?
    Feb08 a must win for the Bruins no matter the point spread between the two.
    They must come out strong and take it to the abs like they've done these past games (with exception of Buffalo game).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : Typical Habs fan - ribbitt,ribbitt
    Posted by dezaruchi

Typical Bruin's fans: TRADE ,TRADE....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Did you like your Ribbitt Raymond Bourque LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Did you like your Ribbitt Raymond Bourque LOL
    Posted by Greatseason

I love the ones we have on the team now too.LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Well the lead is now closed. If the Bruins want to detach themselves of the Habs they have do it themselves, beat them. Habs have gotten 9 points out the Bruins thus far.  Our lead could have been at least 3points more ? Feb08 a must win for the Bruins no matter the point spread between the two. They must come out strong and take it to the abs like they've done these past games (with exception of Buffalo game).
    Posted by BsLegion

You're right.Especially considering the Hab's injury woes,another Bruin loss would be unacceptable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : When he was slashed by Mcsorley,Brashear embellished and hit the back of his head on the ice.It basically ended Marty's career even though it was more of a slap with the blade of his stick than a slash.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Being a younger B's fan I dont remember the incident very well but I have never heard of it as an embellishment. Sounds like a good way to get a rise out of my dads friends though haha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Time to put the Habs in the rear view mirror! : Being a younger B's fan I dont remember the incident very well but I have never heard of it as an embellishment. Sounds like a good way to get a rise out of my dads friends though haha.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Brashear threw his hands in the air and dropped like he'd been shot.His helmet slid up as he went down and he hit the back of his head on the ice.Marty should never have had his stick up in the 1st place but it wasn't a hard enough slash to knock someone down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Agreed

Sections
Shortcuts