Time to weather the storm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Time to weather the storm

In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm : From the way you go on I often think you must be a guy I went to high school with that moved to Montreal.His attitude and ridiculous arguments\rants are eerily similar to you.well you should be happy to hear that he went on to be a highly successful crack-head that abandoned his family and friends for drugs.Well done-you're in good company.Bravo!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

My favorite way to deal with RMiller now is to sort of 'reverse troll' him.  I slap up some gibberish about how lame the Canadiens are and then just sit back and wait for him to come running, frothing at the mouth, after my bait.

And because I have him on ignore, I don't ever see the responses, just a little note that he keeps taking the bait -- 3 times already since I posted an hour ago!  Hilarious, eh?

P.S. Scott Gomez (you still there dummy?)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]It was baffling how quickly/easily they let Halak go.  Didn't understand it then and after seeing how he's playing this year, I still don't.  I hope they are miserable up there with the backlash of that decision. As for our injuries, well we got through this part of the season pretty much injury free last year and paid the price for it on the other side.  Here's to hoping they all get this stuff out of the way now and we actually have a healthy team come post-season time.
    Posted by Hockeymomsrule[/QUOTE]

Miserable ?

We're #1 in the Northeast, baby !

We're not suffering any.

Good luck to Jaroslav Halak (loved how he recently stoned the Bruins,) but we're all very happy with Carey Price.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Time to weather the storm

Too bad for Krecji, now it's time for everyone else to step up. 

Looking at the remainder of the month, I would be happy with securing a minimum of 12 points in the eleven remaining November games (13 points per 10 game block gets you 100 for the season).  Gotta think Krejci will be out longer than a week (does anyone know where he was bleeding from - nose, mouth??)  No way the B's rush him back this early in the season. 

I also think they will need to get used to life without Savard for the long haul - very little info coming from management leads me to believe he isn't even close, unfortunately.  It's not going to be an easy stretch by any means, but hopefully their goaltending and PP can carry them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Miller, what happened to your commitment to vanish. You are worse than some of these trolls. Let's face up to weathering Kreji's loss. Fluto took a swipe at Hamill earlier, but, Hamill has 5 assists in the last two games. He was selected for his vision on the ice, and his hockey smarts. Granted he's not that big, but he dpes have 3 years AHL time; he has always been consistent; NAS has expected him to break out soon; since Kreji may be out for 3-4 weeks, Hamill is our best alternative  at this time. Not bad to add Paille to Seguin's line, now maybe someone will be there when the kid dishes a good pass. Recchi was trying to catch up quite often, and Wheeler still is learning where he should be.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm : My favorite way to deal with RMiller now is to sort of 'reverse troll' him.  I slap up some gibberish about how lame the Canadiens are and then just sit back and wait for him to come running, frothing at the mouth, after my bait. And because I have him on ignore, I don't ever see the responses, just a little note that he keeps taking the bait -- 3 times already since I posted an hour ago!  Hilarious, eh? P.S. Scott Gomez (you still there dummy?)
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !

Fletch finally admits that he is trolling on these threads.

Gawd, I hate trolls !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Bruins tightened up last year the can do it again this year. Boston has more talent plus more depth. Bigger bonus is goaltending is better than last year which is saying allot.

Savard will be back soon probably after Krejci gets back. I'm laughing at posters that proclaimed the Bruin didn't need Savard or Sturm anymore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

SPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT  number one 10 games into the season, woo hoo I'm thrilled for ya.  Let's see how that works out for ya come the end of regular season when it actually matters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

It was baffling how quickly/easily they let Halak go.  Didn't understand it then and after seeing how he's playing this year, I still don't.  I hope they are miserable up there with the backlash of that decision.

As for our injuries, well we got through this part of the season pretty much injury free last year and paid the price for it on the other side.  Here's to hoping they all get this stuff out of the way now and we actually have a healthy team come post-season time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins tightened up last year the can do it again this year. Boston has more talent plus more depth. Bigger bonus is goaltending is better than last year which is saying allot. Savard will be back soon probably after Krejci gets back. I'm laughing at posters that proclaimed the Bruin didn't need Savard or Sturm anymore.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right about Savard, but I'm not holding my breath...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]Miller, what happened to your commitment to vanish. You are worse than some of these trolls. Let's face up to weathering Kreji's loss. Fluto took a swipe at Hamill earlier, but, Hamill has 5 assists in the last two games. He was selected for his vision on the ice, and his hockey smarts. Granted he's not that big, but he dpes have 3 years AHL time; he has always been consistent; NAS has expected him to break out soon; since Kreji may be out for 3-4 weeks, Hamill is our best alternative  at this time. Not bad to add Paille to Seguin's line, now maybe someone will be there when the kid dishes a good pass. Recchi was trying to catch up quite often, and Wheeler still is learning where he should be.
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

RMiller87 is serving time some where near MOntreal maybe in his mom's basement.  I don't hit the ignore but I don't read.  Seguin is not in juniors and he still posts.  Bookboy's "Great White Buffalo" is the most fitting response!

As for the thread, weathering the storm has to be done.  I hope the team has more horses than last November's troubling play.  Savard is not going to play until January, hope I am wrong but....  Sturm is not the answer for awhile, knee surgery takes time to heal properly even with trainers... a half year.  CJ needs to play three lines and the rookies.  I'd rather have errors made now than in February or March.  Longer time for the rookies and young players to prepare for the playoffs.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm : From what I recall of the last time that Krejci went down to injury, the Bruins folded like a cheap suit. Is Whitfield available yet ?
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]
    From the way you go on I often think you must be a guy I went to high school with that moved to Montreal.His attitude and ridiculous arguments\rants are eerily similar to you.well you should be happy to hear that he went on to be a highly successful crack-head that abandoned his family and friends for drugs.Well done-you're in good company.Bravo!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins tightened up last year the can do it again this year. Boston has more talent plus more depth. Bigger bonus is goaltending is better than last year which is saying allot. Savard will be back soon probably after Krejci gets back. I'm laughing at posters that proclaimed the Bruin didn't need Savard or Sturm anymore.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

From what I recall of the last time that Krejci went down to injury, the Bruins folded like a cheap suit.

Is Whitfield available yet ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

RMiller,

I'm curious about the Halak trade too.  Were there any rumors up there about his attitude? Was it a cap issue?  Was there an underlying reason for the trade? I thought He played really well last season and I was surprised by the trade. I thought his play warranted an extension especially after his playoff performance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]The one amusing part of that game was watching how terrific Halak is in net, and thereby exposing the complete ineptitude of the front office in Montreal.  Way to let your team MVP and a Vezina caiber goalie walk away to St Louis.  It is always hilarious to watch the most insecure fans in hockey up there in Montreal, and to see that pathetic front office rake in the fans money while bumbling away the best players. P.S. Scott Gomez
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

It's amusing how many Bruin fans cannot seem to make it through an entire thread without talking about the first place team in the Northeast Division.

When the Bruins' management figures out what to do to solve their significant impending cap problems, Bruin fans can talk about the complete ineptitude of any NHL front office and be taken seriously.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The one amusing part of that game was watching how terrific Halak is in net, and thereby exposing the complete ineptitude of the front office in Montreal.  Way to let your team MVP and a Vezina caiber goalie walk away to St Louis. 

It is always hilarious to watch the most insecure fans in hockey up there in Montreal, and to see that pathetic front office rake in the fans money while bumbling away the best players.

P.S. Scott Gomez

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

Miserable ?

We're #1 in the Northeast, baby !

We're not suffering any.

Good luck to Jaroslav Halak (loved how he recently stoned the Bruins,) but we're all very happy with Carey Price. />>>>>>>>>

Your team has played 3 more games than ours has, and you only have 1 more win/2 points on us.  Oh yah, you also have 2 more losses than us. It's a little early to be that gleeful over "1st in Northeast". 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Miserable ? We're #1 in the Northeast, baby ! We're not suffering any. Good luck to Jaroslav Halak (loved how he recently stoned the Bruins,) but we're all very happy with Carey Price. /> />>>>>>>>  Your team has played 3 more games than ours has, and you only have 1 more win/2 points on us.  Oh yah, you also have 2 more losses than us. It's a little early to be that gleeful over "1st in Northeast". 
    Posted by Hockeymomsrule[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid the "games in hand" concept may be beyond RMiller. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm : Miserable ? We're #1 in the Northeast, baby ! We're not suffering any. Good luck to Jaroslav Halak (loved how he recently stoned the Bruins,) but we're all very happy with Carey Price.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Toronto was undefeated after 4 or 5 games and led the division too. How did that work out for them ? I look forward to the Habs following the Laffs to the scrap heap later in the season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to weather the storm : Toronto was undefeated after 4 or 5 games and led the division too. How did that work out for them ? I look forward to the Habs following the Laffs to the scrap heap later in the season.
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]
    I can't wait until the Bruins get a crack at the habs this year.Much like the Bruins did to the Leafs ,the habs will get beaten soundly and go into a tailspin after Price gets yanked to a chorus of boos and gives the fans the finger.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

I can't wait to look back at the Habs and Laffs in the rear view mirror while we roar into first place in the division.

Sections
Shortcuts