timing of these trades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

timing of these trades

the timing of these trades is another brilliant move by pc. i don't think it's a coincidence that pc made his "deadline deals" before the deadline. chemistry in a locker room is very important. the b's are heading out west for the week and i think he wanted the new guys before this trip. the best way to gel with your new teamates is by being with them 24/7 on a road trip. they will grow a lot closer quickly on a long road trip than they would at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: timing of these trades

On ther road ! Can hardly wait....One more week to go before I get to see the Bruins play the Oil !  Wow ! Who would have thunk I would get to see Peverley, Kelly, Kaberle in Bruin uniforms in Rexall ? I really thought that PC would pull the trigger on deals after the Western road swing. You are so right. The sooner the better for guys to bond, get some lines going etc etc and get ready for the final season. I'd be surprised if PC did any more major deals. I'm kind of thinking he may move a Defenceman if someone gives him something good (draft picks), but that being said, you can never have too many good Dmen. The Bruins are good in that department. Go Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure if it was planned that way, but it sure did work out that way.

Great point.  I didn't think of that.  No better way to get to feel part of the team than to be on the road for that long with them right away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

maybe i'm giving pc too much credit, but i think it was planned. three trades in a couple of days seems more than a coincidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I am looking forward to road swing out west I'll be able to watch the games after work good TV timing.