1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Timmy cheated me, you, us and the Bruins organization

I'm steamed and yes I think it is a new thread.

He's tired and he's got a family.  Well boo hoo hoo.  Lots of guys do and they can't take a year off or any time off.  And I'm sure there are guys who work harder, see their families less and make WAY less money.

He's living the dream, he wasn't even successful until 2008, damn he was still fighting for the starting spot back then as well.

Me - and a lot of other guys would give their eye teeth to play for a living - and get that league minimum 800k a year.  With summers off and all you have to do is work out and get in shape for next season.

A fun cool job that pays well and you travel the US and Canada.

And he's too tired to do it and it takes away time from his family.

Boo hoo hoo Timmy.

He's a quitter.

The only way he can get my respect back is to suit up for next year.

Man signed a contract and now he doesn't want to honor it.

How is it any different than a guy who agrees to fix your car or build you a deck and then quits before finishing it?

So he wants to turn his back on his profession that earned him a living, the profession that his parents hocked their weddings rings for and he wants to quit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: Timmy cheated me, you, us and the Bruins organization

Game seven at Van for the cup he pitched a shutout!!!!!!
    That is all that matters and years from now that is all that will be remembered.
    Us long time B's fans have had many disappoinments just wanted that one game
    and TT delivered!!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kentuckybruin. Show kentuckybruin's posts

Re: Timmy cheated me, you, us and the Bruins organization

In Response to Re: Timmy cheated me, you, us and the Bruins organization:
    In Response to Re: Timmy cheated me, you, us and the Bruins organization : You forgot two others that delivered in the infamous gm 7, Yuuup, none other then two of Gregorys Daddys all time favorite game fixers, O'Halloran and Walkom.  Always remember kids...when the officiating crew is on your bench, there's no hope for the other team. The B's are just 3 concussions away from oblivion #11 is the B's MVP by a country mile In NBC/Bettman/NHLOA Marketing We Trust JT
    Posted by null

Shut up moron, and get a life!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts