Timmy Thomas Conn Smythe: Win or Lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

Timmy Thomas Conn Smythe: Win or Lose

Just had the sickening thought that Thomas will win the Conn Smythe as the losing goalie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Re: Timmy Thomas Conn Smythe: Win or Lose

Yup.  I dont know how ANYONE else has come CLOSE to being as singly important to their team as Thomas has been.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

one of the easiest calls in Cup playoff history...he's it, no one comes close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Timmy Thomas Conn Smythe: Win or Lose:
    [QUOTE]one of the easiest calls in Cup playoff history...he's it, no one comes close.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

I agree unless Luongo gets a shut out next game that would give him 3 in series,it's really sad that Thomas has only given up 5 goals in 5 games and Bruins are still down 3-2 i think winning MVP in loosing the cup,i wouldn't even want it,or i would bring it in to dressing room after game and throw it against the wall,than say thanks alought to my team mates.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanfromGWN. Show FanfromGWN's posts

The Bruins will win 2 more - especially after Luongo (of 8 goals a game & pulled in another) makes a statement about the "1" save he would have made that Timmy didn't in game 5 - oh, by the way I think Thomas would have saved all 8 Luongo missed in game 3!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He's had a season uncomparable, another Vezina.

Best save % ever, matching it in the playoffs, 35 saves from setting record for saves in the playoffs, 2 wins or 1 loss from his first Conn Smythe.

Priceless!