timmy thomas for con smythe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

Re: timmy thomas for con smythe

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for con smythe:
    the cup and con smythe is next on the timmy thomas checklist as ive been  saying for years not like some of you fake fans on this board and the other 2 loser boards hf and icemanzt. as timmy thomas number one supporter since he was signed i am proud of timmy t and proud of the bruins he leads so much for drunked olde winesocks and data entry clerks and icemanz board losers hiding. i win.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Kanes-Donuts     1
    Olde Winesocks   0

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Kanes, as crazy as you are Ive been one of the few constantly backing you in regards to Thomas.  Seems like all year its been you and I against cuckoo, suxfan and wine-o.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

tonight is the big night and as i posted back in october and again two months ago never fear because timmy will lead the way.  go B.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Same here.  I called out several fans for ripping Thomas when it was defensive breakdowns that often made him look bad.  Even then, he had great uncoventional saves that kept us in many games.   I think many here didn't think Thomas looked "pretty enough" or he wasn't the prototypical goalie - that didn't sit well with them watching Thomas flop and and stand onhis head stopping pucks.   I am so glad he's finally getting what he is due.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Personally, I LOVE his style.  Kinda like Hasek but MUCH more athletic in my opinion.  I love the guy, and to top it off he is, from all accounts, an incredibly normal, down to earth guy.  Oh, and he's arguably the best goalie in Bruins history.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i case you missed it back in october i said timmy thomas would be an all-star and win the vezina and win the con smythe and lead the bruins to the stanley cup.  timmy was robbed of the hart but won all the rest.

almost every one of you laughed at me and called me names etc..

well who is having the last laugh now? bawhahahwahahahwahahah!!!!!!!!!

to all of you who laughed at me and you know who you are guesss what? you were wrong and i was right.  

i win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

even weeks later it still feels great that the usa won the stanely cup go bruins go timmy thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i guess the league mvp hart trophiy is the only award timmy thomas hasnt won yet so next year that can happen to complete the total sweep of awards a goaler can win

i win

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

even weeks later it still feels great that the usa won the stanely cup go bruins go timmy thomas
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

USA won the cup?  I didn't know it was an international competition.  FYI the USA, by your definition, has won the last 17 cups. You must be really happy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

it was the usa born players that won it for boston what did any of the canadians born players do other than almost lose to montreal lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

it was the usa born players that won it for boston what did any of the canadians born players do other than almost lose to montreal lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Who are these players you speak of ? Thomas is one . You add to the list .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Posted by Kanes-Donuts

NAS, your son needs help here.

Sections
Shortcuts