timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp:
    are you and ilickhockey boyfriend and boyfriend now or what.  so you dont think timmy thomas has earned the vezina?  name one goalie whose better. is it me you mad at or are you mad that you like everyother dummy under estimated timmy thomas skills?
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Who's mad?It seems to me that you're the only one with any issues.None of us are bad-mouthing TT yet you're upset that we aren't praising him enough.You've got to get over TT(and yourself)you freak.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

are you and ilickhockey boyfriend and boyfriend now or what.  so you dont think timmy thomas has earned the vezina?  name one goalie whose better. is it me you mad at or are you mad that you like everyother dummy under estimated timmy thomas skills?
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST I SAID THOMAS IS THE BEST BRUINS GOALIE EVER!

NO1 IS BETTER THIS YEAR BUT YOU ARE A CREEP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST I SAID THOMAS IS THE BEST BRUINS GOALIE EVER! NO1 IS BETTER THIS YEAR BUT YOU ARE A CREEP
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

How dare you bad mouth TT....wait a second.You never bad mouthed him at all.What gives?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : How dare you bad mouth TT....wait a second.You never bad mouthed him at all.What gives?
    Posted by dezaruchi

Give it a break habsfan troll. Us real bruins fans love thomas. I just ordered a Thomas Jockstrap off Ebay, the Seller's name was K-Donut. Said he had about 50 of em in stock.

You arent a real enough bruins fan to do that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : Give it a break habsfan troll. Us real bruins fans love thomas. I just ordered a Thomas Jockstrap off Ebay, the Seller's name was K-Donut. Said he had about 50 of em in stock. You arent a real enough bruins fan to do that.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

K-don likes to wear them as hats.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

dezaruchi and i lick hockey bags is sweethearts isnt that cute you can hold hands at the movies when timmy thomas wins the vezina and the hart and the con smyth and the stanley cup
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=32ca0b13f60fe846df57865247d30971&plckUserId=32ca0b13f60fe846df57865247d30971">
    First: 6/9/2008
    Last: 1/28/2011
    wow that was an intelligent reply.  as for who the troll is its you the rest of us cheer the bruins to win and playing the best goalie helps boston win

Now that was an intelligent reply.

Because me and Dez quite obviously hate Thomas and the B's. How old are you KDON if the answer is anything more than 12  than I have nothing more to say to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

There's an interesting conversation going on in the most recent netcrashing atricle at TSN.ca about who should get the Hart. If you look at the comments, the top rated ones are evenly split between Crosby and Thomas. There's a lot of non-Bruins fans arguing for Thomas.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=351459#YourCallTop

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas is once again the winning goalie in the allstar game so in a game versus the league elite timmy closes the door

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

4 goals in one period... a 12.0 gaa...this is an exhibition game, lets not forget. as for winning both awards-vezina looks pretty solid, hart will be much more difficult to convince voters.crosby/stamkos will have to be mediocre last half and TT will have to keep his numbers where they are to pull off the double.if TT can do this, the b's will be primed to go deep in the playoffs(what really matters).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

in the nhl poll i read timmy thomas was voted by the players as the hardest goalie to score against and i think the players would know more than most of you people lol.  plus he just won nhl player of the month my friend telled me that today

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from an_insider. Show an_insider's posts

kane still putting up the olde thomas threads ehhhh?? too bad you are the only one having a grand olde time with it.  don't wine however kane i'm guessing most members here will be ignoring the oldewine thomas posts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

in the nhl poll i read timmy thomas was voted by the players as the hardest goalie to score against and i think the players would know more than most of you people lol.  plus he just won nhl player of the month my friend telled me that today
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

He was voted 3rd hardest to score on and he wasn't player of the month for January.Don't let the truth get in your way......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas to start tonight and his second half streak should seal the hart trophy for mvp the vezina has already been won just award it to timmy thomas now lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kanes- please tell me your a 12 year old sitting all by yourself, in your bedroom, with TT posters "plastered " all over your walls. if not, your psychotic my friend.yikes

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

kanes- please tell me your a 12 year old sitting all by yourself, in your bedroom, with TT posters "plastered " all over your walls. if not, your psychotic my friend.yikes
    Posted by adkbeesfan

I'm afraid he's a psychotic that acts like a 12 year old...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

If all the regular season awards included playoff performance then Thomas wouldn't win anything.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

some are worried timmy thomas will get tired and not keep up his allstar play but i dont see it he seems to be getting better

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

some are worried timmy thomas will get tired and not keep up his allstar play but i dont see it he seems to be getting better
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

So do you think TT is good?I wasn't sure because you seem to be on the fence where he's concerned.Maybe another couple hundred posts on the same subject will help get your point across.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas to starts next game against canadians.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this thread is like a bad rash...it just won't go away

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

how about for President too??? clown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas to start tonight and i predict he gets a shut out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Posted by Kanes-Donuts

AWESOME!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by Kanes-Donuts

The best thing about the Bruins not playing the last few days was not having to read your absurd number of posts regarding your man-love of TT.We all like TT as a player but are actually able to express thoughts about other subjects.Why don't you give it a try?C'mon,I dare you.........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

league leading goalie timmy thomas to start tonight vs. maple leafs and timmy will probly get a shut out

Sections
Shortcuts