timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp

this thread is like a bad rash, just can't get rid of it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

you can all thank timmy thomas for giving the bruins their biggest victory of the year while ats the same time giving the canadians there biggest loss. if you all need any more nhl lessons on whats makes a good goaler just give me a call lol looks like i win again lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp:
    you can all thank timmy thomas for giving the bruins their biggest victory of the year while ats the same time giving the canadians there biggest loss. if you all need any more nhl lessons on whats makes a good goaler just give me a call lol looks like i win again lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Did you even watch TT. He owes that Shutout to his defense particularly siedenberg who swiped out at least 3 puck that got behind TT that would have been an easy tap in.

TT Played good but this game was not all Thomas. You win nothing because no1 is competing with you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

well another shut out for timmy thomas against the cup champs but not really a surprise as i posted way back in january timmy thomas will win the vezina and hart timmy wins and i win.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

well another shut out for timmy thomas against the cup champs but not really a surprise as i posted way back in january timmy thomas will win the vezina and hart timmy wins and i win
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As usual, you're living in your own fantasy world where every Kanes's Donut are chirping like song birds at every Tim Thomas saves. Problem is: Tim Thomas never won a 2nd round of playoffs.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

well another shut out for timmy thomas against the cup champs but not really a surprise as i posted way back in january timmy thomas will win the vezina and hart timmy wins and i win ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As usual, you're living in your own fantasy world where every Kanes's Donut are chirping like song birds at every Tim Thomas saves. Problem is: Tim Thomas never won a 2nd round of playoffs.  
    Posted by TheUsualSofty

I agree softy, by far one of the most overrated players. But these blind bruins fans are too fascinated with the flopping saves he makes that really are not that challenging

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

kanes & tukka.... you are a match made in heaven!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

Posted by Kanes-Donuts

You can thank Timmy for bubbling that weak shot from Scott Walker and send the Bruins on a golf course. Timmy, again, will find a way to lose it for us and then, enter Tuukka Rask and the END of Floppy's ERA in Boston.

Note to Kane: " Floppy " is for the intimate...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : You can thank Timmy for bubbling that weak shot from Scott Walker and send the Bruins on a golf course. Timmy, again, will find a way to lose it for us and then, enter Tuukka Rask and the END of Floppy's ERA in Boston. Note to Kane: " Floppy " is for the intimate...
    Posted by TheUsualSofty

Another Miller alias!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I think Thomas deserves both...And I do think the team is playing far, far better in front of him, especially in the last 4 TT starts. But he was often standing on his head, saving the team with No. 1 Star performances in the first half of the season. He has set the team in a spot that allowed the B's to ability to slump, and use Rask more often, and still be a top 3 seed (100 point team)....No player has more impact on his team's success than Tim Thomas this season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

i'll give the round mound of rebound his accolades when the bruins get past the second round of the playoffs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the goalie is the singular most important player on the ice night in and night out-if he lets in no goals you win- regardless of how good or bad the team plays. that to me is the most valuable player every game. so EVERY YEAR the hart should go to the leagues best goalie. its such an arbitrary award(hart)- it really makes no sense at all. how do you chose who the best player is- could be the norris winner, could be the richard winner, could be the vezina winner. each one of these winners is the most valuable, meaning their team would not have had the success they had w/o them. i don't understand the need for a hart trophy, its already covered  with the individual awards.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Tim Thomas is having a great year, make no mistake. But with Kane's Donuts on here, it makes it so I don't even bother posting on here anymore. How can one poster talk about one player on ALL of his posts ? I hope he realizes that this is a team and in order to get past the second round, everyone needs to contribute. I just thought I'd take a moment out of my life and post on here since he seems to have mentioned me so many times in this thread. I DID look through the entire thread and there's 30 minutes of my life I want back. :=)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

You know whats really funny.

Kanes is right Timmy is a lock for Vezina and a top tier Heart candidate as well.

Go Timmy! Go B's! 5-0 tonight F(*)#@ the MapleQUeefs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Tim Thomas is quite possibly the most overrated player of this generation. It will be very disaponting when he lets us all down this spring 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Tim Thomas is quite possibly the most overrated player of this generation. It will be very disaponting when he lets us all down this spring 
    Posted by TTisOverrated

How can a player that's had to fight for #1 status every year(even after a Vezina win)be considered overrated by any definition?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

You could easily argue TT's case for both Hart and Vezina. TT's the Bruins number 1 goalie and sits at number 38 in the league for loses... meaning there are back-up tenders with more loses (including Rask). Oh and Thomas leads in save % and GAA. Really paints an over-rated picture.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Kanes Donuts?  Hello?  Are you there?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

shuts up winesap things were going so great here and now you come back from the private members board go away timmy will win vezina and hart and then you won't be back you wait and see winesapper

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

shuts up winesap things were going so great here and now you come back from the private members board go away timmy will win vezina and hart and then you won't be back you wait and see winesapper
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

talking to yourself at home is one thing, but now you do your split personnality thing on line??  you should stop your a.m. drinking. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

well, we saw the real tim thomas last night. given a 3-0 lead, he flopped, dived, scrambled and helped blow the game for the bruins. how'd you like that pitiful performace by timmy last night, kane's dognuts ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Giving the Vezina to Thomas a mockery of the award

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Regular season success does not always transfer to playoff success. Thomas, Chara, Julien & the Bruins of the last half dozen years or so are proof of that.

And how are the Bismarks today, Kanes? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

well, we saw the real tim thomas last night. given a 3-0 lead, he flopped, dived, scrambled and helped blow the game for the bruins. how'd you like that pitiful performace by timmy last night, kane's dognuts ?
    Posted by bruinfan01

Blown lead, the softie, gives up late game back breaker, the comeback complete. Isn't that called the "Tim Thomas Special" on the menu?

Sections
Shortcuts