timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp

the vezina and mvp for timmy thomas is a lock at this point so well done timmy and well done bruins playoffs are next go bs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TTisOverrated. Show TTisOverrated's posts

Floppy wont get us far in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp:
    [QUOTE]the vezina and mvp for timmy thomas is a lock at this point so well done timmy and well done bruins playoffs are next go bs
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

that's right. 18 straight wins no prob for timmy. we win the stalney cup with eese.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

now there's two timmy love morons on here. with thomas in net, we're lucky if we get out of the first round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Floppy wont get us far in the playoffs.
    Posted by TTisOverrated[/QUOTE]

Hello RMiller!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Regular season success does not always transfer to playoff success. Thomas, Chara, Julien & the Bruins of the last half dozen years or so are proof of that. And how are the Bismarks today, Kanes? 
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock[/QUOTE]

And you're RMiller's mom? right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]now there's two timmy love morons on here. with thomas in net, we're lucky if we get out of the first round.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

And you must be RMiller's Dad?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Where are the haters at ? U can suck on that save %!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

the best goaler in bruins history. with that nhl recordd save percentage, gary who ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

numbers dont lie and now thomas has beaten out hasik as the best goalie in the world he beat out cheevers ages ago. the vezina and mvp are next follow by stanely cup and playoff mvp every body who douted him can fly a kite especialoy olde winesap and data entry clerk. the fact is i have been right for over 5 years about thomas but thats ok its never to late to join the band wagon welcome aboard lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

by the way i posted this thread back in january an you all laughed but whose laughing now lol.   all you so called hockey expert dont know nothing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

i'm still laughing at you

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

a shut out tonight starts the playoff mvp run for timmy thomas as leads the bruins to the cup so get good and drunk old winesock.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

how is that playoff mvp working out so far, kane's donuts ? and when does timmy thomas start leading us to the stanley cup ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

now thats the bruins have gotted their wakeup call its time to win the next few games and take the series expect timmy thomas go come up big and led the way go bs

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp and con smyth

This isn't a Bruins thread. It's high comedy. Every time I need a laugh, I look at this thread. Oh, by the way, to quote the OP of this thread, GO BRUINS. :=)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

thomas saves the day and wins it for boston in double overtimes and at the same time defeats price. where are all the so called experts now timmys on his way to playoffs mvp status

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

so if the bruins lose tonight, so much for that playoff mvp award, huh kd. bwahahahahahahahahahahhaah !! you actually have to win a playoff round to get close to the conn smyth award.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

the vezina is in the bag so the con smyth for playoffs mvp is next what a all world perofrmance by timmy thomas 52 saveds i bet the icemanz board is all angry and hung over esp ye old winesocke. i win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp and con smyth:
    [QUOTE]so if the bruins lose tonight, so much for that playoff mvp award, huh kd. bwahahahahahahahahahahhaah !! you actually have to win a playoff round to get close to the conn smyth award.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

what were you saying data entry clerk ksps 57 bahahwwahahahahwahaah. 

i win.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth:
    [QUOTE]the vezina is in the bag so the con smyth for playoffs mvp is next what a all world perofrmance by timmy thomas 52 saveds i bet the icemanz board is all angry and hung over esp ye old winesocke. i win.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what any of the bolded part means.

However, Outstanding game by TT.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth : I have no idea what any of the bolded part means. However, Outstanding game by TT.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

k-nuts is in his parrallel universe.  no need to try to understand, just ignore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

ye old winesock is a poster who lives in a cabin in canada and hides on the icemantz boards and hes a drunk the data entry clerk thinks hes a computer geneis but he just enters numbers.  but the rest of you here now is jealous that i predict timmy thomas would be great and that timmy thomas makes millions and is a farce of nature on the ice

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

ahahhaha that is an AWESOME typo kanes

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]ahahhaha that is an AWESOME typo kanes
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

geneis or genius get a life  and guess what ?  i win