timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

not the one i was talking about..."farce" as opposed to "force" or do you not know what farce means

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth:
    ye old winesock is a poster who lives in a cabin in canada and hides on the icemantz boards and hes a drunk the data entry clerk thinks hes a computer geneis but he just enters numbers.  but the rest of you here now is jealous that i predict timmy thomas would be great and that timmy thomas makes millions and is a farce of nature on the ice
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

I just started laughing my butt off on the train home thanks to that gem."Farce or nature" --ts s In a way its sort of true. Thomas has none of the natural characteristics of a great goaltender. In terms of build, size, athleticism but he is still freaking awesome.TT - Farce of NatureAlso Kanes I dont think anyone disagreed with you or even knows about this winesock character. People just questioned your unbridled love of TT. You were right and people didnt doubt your just the creepy manner in which you expressed it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the con smyth tropy is getting closer for timmy and i am proving to be right all along about timmy thomas since ive supported him since the day boston signed him.  i win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

the con smyth tropy is getting closer for timmy and i am proving to be right all along about timmy thomas since ive supported him since the day boston signed him.  i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Awesome for you to "win" a game in which you were the only one playing......Bravo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

didn't this thread say MVP at first, now you changed it to the conn? kind of cowardly wouldn't you say. I have confidence in the "farce" of nature

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

isn't conn smythe spelled this way ? i just want to see the bruins get past the flyers tonight. maybe timmy will get a shutout maybe he won't. i just want the bruins to score more goals than the flyers. so how does one win a contest when one is playing with himself ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

"what were you saying data entry clerk ksps 57 bahahwwahahahahwahaah. 

i win."

Huh ? That's what I get for not signing on here for a few months. Kane's Donuts going insane. I like the 'farce of nature'. KD has GOT to get his glasses fixed or something.

Oh and thanks KD for making me have to get a new username you tool.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

con smyth trophy is next on the timmy thomas awards list and its looking good right now nobody has been better these playoffs eat your hearts out icemantz board and ye old winesap drunk and data entry clerk 57 lol

i win

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanes__donuts. Show kanes__donuts's posts

that's right. my boyfriend timmy is the bestest goaler in the world. he'll win the next 6 games no pwoblem and will come and visit his true fans to show them how it's done. yay timmy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

None of those 2!! No MVP and NO Conny smythe!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimmyFlops. Show TimmyFlops's posts

looks like timmy sucked today. nice blowing the game timmy. hope you enjoyed losing the series for the bruins. hey kane's donuts. how did you like timmy's epic collapse today.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Probably deserves another trophy, I'd say.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If i had started a thread like about Rask and he was the one with that kind of showing they would be all over me right now.  How bad does this thread look right now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas saves the day again when the rest of the team fails to show up and then the greatest nhl playoff save in the history con smythe here we come lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanes__donuts. Show kanes__donuts's posts

let's hear it for the best goaler in nhl hockey history.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimmyFlops. Show TimmyFlops's posts

well timmy chubbins guaranteed a series victory and sure screwed up tonight. i'll look forward to hearing from kane's donuts all the excuses why he gave up 5 goals. bozo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And the TT lovers go quiet once again!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

dont you peoples ever get tired of being wrong? another series win for timmy thomas as he leads the bruins to the stanley cup what a game he played wow another shut out the con smyth trophy is now a few games away i wonder how ye olde winesock, data entry clerk and the rest of the icemantiz board losers feel bwahahahwahahahaha!

i win

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

let's hear it for the best goaler in nhl hockey history.
    Posted by kanes__donuts

This forum is no place to discuss Marty Brodeur.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

This isn't a thread. This is an epic mini-series. I hope the Bruins win the Cup, but this thread is making it hard to root for the team.

Sections
Shortcuts