timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp

well that great peformence last night should give timmy thomas the vezina and after that the league mvp where thomas is the front runner and now with the best goaltender in the league (and the best goalie in bruins history) the bruins should have no troubles getting to the finals. so all the hockey experts are wrong and i was right so this year its vezina, hart, con smyth and stanley cup for thomas so get good and drunk olde winesocke aka not a cryin whino you to data entry clerk and icemantz

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

btw TT upped his save percentage last nite... he had a .955 last nite vs. car, and a 1.00 the day before... is this guy is unbelievable or what? only thing is ,youve got to keep him fresh and spell him with tuukka, who's playin' pretty well himself. got to keep him healthy for a playoff push

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Adkb-
    Tuukka is playing well statistically, playing better as of late it seems, but he is not making saves when the team needs him.. The team has 0 point in 9 of rask starts (regulation losses) only 4 regulation losses for thomas, and 3 of those the b's were shut out in.. Meaning if you give thomas anything he's getting you points..

This team is still relying heavily on its goaltending, I would argue this nearly a  "rebuilding team" that just happens to be loaded in net..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

starting 4 rookies does have the feel of a rebuilding year...but ... they seem to be progressing quickly. how those same rooks play in the pressure cooker  known as the playoffs is yet to be seen. the future of this team looks pretty bright if you ask me, but i prefer to live in the present. with those rooks this team is first in its div and 2nd in the conf.-but as we all know...its all about the 2nd season(playoffs) and the b's are in great shape to be invited to the dance.more than any other sport, seeds are not as important in hockey- road teams win quite often- just get in and see what happens  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

vezina, hart, con smythe for timmy t this year.  cheevers you say? who that? o yes the guy known for the famous stiched mask not his play on the ice lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

All this talk of TT means nothing unless the Bruins make out of the second round. He can win every award out there but will he take the B's to the Conference Finals and beyond? I'm not convinced he is the answer for that. I've seen what he can do in the post season.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Kanes-dognuts secretly loves Cary Price, and only comes here to show his hab love. A true idiot, with a dognut shop in Korea!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

vezina is a lock so watch timmy thomas get a shut out in the period he plays in the allstars game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp:
    [QUOTE]vezina is a lock so watch timmy thomas get a shut out in the period he plays in the allstars game
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    You really are a moron. Do you kow how to speak english?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Thomas has an edge to him this year, which is nice. If he keeps that into the playoffs, this team is dangerous. They clearly play well in front of him this year.
    Assuming history is correct, he might get complacent in the offseason, which is why we need to keep Rask. If the same Rask who played last year plays the same way next year, I'd be OK with that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas did his job planty of amazing save but nobody else did their jobs so they lose a close one had rask played it would have been 7-0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]timmy thomas did his job planty of amazing save but nobody else did their jobs so they lose a close one had rask played it would have been 7-0
    So let's be clear here.This loss wasn't Rask's fault right..........it's so hard to tell sometimes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas is nhl 1st star of the week again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : So let's be clear here.This loss wasn't Rask's fault right..........it's so hard to tell sometimes.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

of course it was rask's fault. if he wasn't so horrile, he would've been in the game and gotten a so. the b's would've won in the shootout.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : of course it was rask's fault. if he wasn't so horrile, he would've been in the game and gotten a so. the b's would've won in the shootout.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Now I get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

te question is no longer if timmy thomas is the best goaler on the bruins the question is now is timmy thomas the best goaler in the world.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : Now I get it.

go back to icemantiz boards olde winesap or ksp57 or iceman or whoseever you is today 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]te question is no longer if timmy thomas is the best goaler on the bruins the question is now is timmy thomas the best goaler in the world.
    What's the answer?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the bruins havent had a best in the league player for a long time and now we finally have the best goalie in the league in timmy thomas and you would rather make fun of him than support him go back to icemantiz boards you jealous drunks and idiots

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]the bruins havent had a best in the league player for a long time and now we finally have the best goalie in the league in timmy thomas and you would rather make fun of him than support him go back to icemantiz boards you jealous drunks and idiots
    I'm definitely not making fun of TT.You on the other hand........perhaps-but is it ok if I cheer for both Bruins goalies?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

take your canoe or whaleboat and sail back to your village in the canadien woods but no electricy so leave the computer at the trading post lol.  this board is for boston bruins fans in boston you can cheer for leafs or montreal.  anyways timmy thomas wins again almost single hamded as the forwards no much help timmy does it again

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]take your canoe or whaleboat and sail back to your village in the canadien woods but no electricy so leave the computer at the trading post lol.  this board is for boston bruins fans in boston you can cheer for leafs or montreal.  anyways timmy thomas wins again almost single hamded as the forwards no much help timmy does it again
    Why is it that I'm living in a bilingual province yet it's you that has trouble with the english language?I guess you're right though.I'm sure many on this forum question whether or not I'm a real Bruins fan........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : Why is it that I'm living in a bilingual province yet it's you that has trouble with the english language?I guess you're right though.I'm sure many on this forum question whether or not I'm a real Bruins fan........

Dez I think you need to speak in a language he understands. Preface your post with this:

"Timmy Thomas is the bestest ever!! He is the best goalie of all time! He will not be surpassed by anyone ever. Even though he is 36 his real age is 22 this is known as the Tank Thomas retroaging power. He has this because he is also a super hero. His other powers include farting rainbows and making absolutely rediculous saves! He will win 10 stanley cups and 6 vezinas before he retires as well as 2 Richard trophies."

I mean I love thomas he's been one of my favorite B's since he showed up here, easily the best bruins goalie in the last long long time. But Some of the stuff posted by Donuts in this thread is creepy. I didnt see you even say anything bad about timmy Dez, but I guess your just a habsfan troll. GTFO Dez.
    (Sarcasm intended)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : Dez I think you need to speak in a language he understands. Preface your post with this: "Timmy Thomas is the bestest ever!! He is the best goalie of all time! He will not be surpassed by anyone ever. Even though he is 36 his real age is 22 this is known as the Tank Thomas retroaging power. He has this because he is also a super hero. His other powers include farting rainbows and making absolutely rediculous saves! He will win 10 stanley cups and 6 vezinas before he retires as well as 2 Richard trophies." I mean I love thomas he's been one of my favorite B's since he showed up here, easily the best bruins goalie in the last long long time. But Some of the stuff posted by Donuts in this thread is creepy. I didnt see you even say anything bad about timmy Dez, but I guess your just a habsfan troll. GTFO Dez. (Sarcasm intended)
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    We all know I'm only here to get under everyone's skin as I secretly cheer on the Habs and Leafs.My hatred for the Bruins has finally shone through in the crazy world that Kanes-donuts lives in.Oh well.Nobody can force him to stay on his meds....Great post by the way ILH.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

are you and ilickhockey boyfriend and boyfriend now or what.  so you dont think timmy thomas has earned the vezina?  name one goalie whose better. is it me you mad at or are you mad that you like everyother dummy under estimated timmy thomas skills?

Sections
Shortcuts