timmy thomas for vezina and con smyth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp:
    [QUOTE]league leading goalie timmy thomas to start tonight vs. maple leafs and timmy will probly get a shut out
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Have you seen his last 2 starts? 10 goals against. He is human after all. I like Timmy as well, but he won't win every game by himself. Please be sensible with your posts. Nobody wants to hear that he is God on a daily basis. Every game will be tough from here on in no matter who the opponent is. For you to be predicting shutouts every game is absurd.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

how do you kill a thread?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]how do you kill a thread?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    If only I knew..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i know i'm being a hypocrite by writing this. but, we need to stop responding to this thread. he'll stop writing eventually if no one is paying attention.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

How about no one else responds?

Hey Dez? Ignore works! Even though I saw the title of the thread. I didn't read it because Kanes is on my ignore list. Don't you find it funny how I never said anything in a TT thread! lol

I looked at it today because I wanted to see how bad the bashing is getting since he's 1-1-0 in his last 3 GPI with a 4.76 & a .869. Surprisingly enough it's not bad! Figured the reg TT haters would be out in full force. You know since it's the deadline & all. Trade TT NOW WHILE WE GET STILL GET SOMETHING!!! Will wonders never cease? Is it because they're finally seeing the truth? He's the best!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

bruins will get back to winning tonight agains islanders timmy thomas would get the win but rask needs work and some peoples thinks timmy t is tired but hes in great shape.  go b's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this thread SHOULD self-destruct in 3,2,1.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]i know i'm being a hypocrite by writing this. but, we need to stop responding to this thread. he'll stop writing eventually if no one is paying attention.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Good point, maybe we should try that. I've found myself guilty at times of replying to these silly posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

bruins back on tracks thanks to timmy thomas 1ststar. and i conisders it a shut out because timmy was bumped illegally on that goal so much for the great teams in the west lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]How about no one else responds? Hey Dez? Ignore works! Even though I saw the title of the thread. I didn't read it because Kanes is on my ignore list. Don't you find it funny how I never said anything in a TT thread! lol I looked at it today because I wanted to see how bad the bashing is getting since he's 1-1-0 in his last 3 GPI with a 4.76 & a .869. Surprisingly enough it's not bad! Figured the reg TT haters would be out in full force. You know since it's the deadline & all. Trade TT NOW WHILE WE GET STILL GET SOMETHING!!! Will wonders never cease? Is it because they're finally seeing the truth? He's the best!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I'm ecstatic that TT looked great again last night.That said,I enjoyed not hearing from Kanesdonuts for awhile too.It's a catch-22.I want TT to do well and have KD shut-up.It doesn't seem possible to have both happen at the same time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

next game vancouver means next game a win means next game timmy thomas lol and dare i say SHUT OUT lol and you will see what a great team can do to the the low feeding canada canucks lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

big road trip for the b's i predict a shut out for league leader timmy thomas. question will the next game versis oilers be played out doors as they can't affords an inside rink lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]big road trip for the b's i predict a shut out for league leader timmy thomas. question will the next game versis oilers be played out doors as they can't affords an inside rink lol
    No one cares what you predict

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]How about no one else responds? Hey Dez? Ignore works! Even though I saw the title of the thread. I didn't read it because Kanes is on my ignore list. Don't you find it funny how I never said anything in a TT thread! lol I looked at it today because I wanted to see how bad the bashing is getting since he's 1-1-0 in his last 3 GPI with a 4.76 & a .869. Surprisingly enough it's not bad! Figured the reg TT haters would be out in full force. You know since it's the deadline & all. Trade TT NOW WHILE WE GET STILL GET SOMETHING!!! Will wonders never cease? Is it because they're finally seeing the truth? He's the best!!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    I have no problem with having intelligent discussions regarding the goaltending situation but realized long ago that K-Dons can't have an intelligent conversation regarding anything.I understand your ignore suggestion but have been trying to be more open-minded while reading everyone's posts.It is getting harder by the minute.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for vezina and mvp : I have no problem with having intelligent discussions regarding the goaltending situation but realized long ago that K-Dons can't have an intelligent conversation regarding anything.I understand your ignore suggestion but have been trying to be more open-minded while reading everyone's posts.It is getting harder by the minute.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

guess what ? nobody cares what you think

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

so much for the great longo and the great kipersoff because timmy thomas beat both the vezina race isnt even going to be close this year and with or withouts crosby the hart is a strong possiblity.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas could beat ottawas with his eyes closed and now ottawa is weaker so this easy win meaninless game might  be good for rask his confiedence is low as is his skill compared to mr. vezina timmy t  lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

tampa is hot this year and might face the b's come playoffs time so  expect the best lineup going with and timmy thomas in the nets

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]tampa is hot this year and might face the b's come playoffs time so  expect the best lineup going with and timmy thomas in the nets

Hey you posted without saying lol. Did you turn 13 this week?

But yeah TT to start tommorow night and Sat IMO.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas to start in goal and i predict another shut out i think timmy has a shot at the nhl records for shut outs in a single season along of course with the vezina and hart witch are a lock for him at this point lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

does anyone know how to kill a thread? put us out of this misery

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

you be feeling less grouchy after tonights big win lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

great game by the b's and by timmy thomas i consideer its a shut out because the bostons defenceman accidently put the puck in his own net  but hey it happens lol. so much for tampa is there a team out there that can match the bruins i say no

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas saves the day again and now the stupid experiment of giving rask some playing time is over the bruins can get back on track if anyone can make the vezina and hart trophy happen its timmy t lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]timmy thomas saves the day again and now the stupid experiment of giving rask some playing time is over the bruins can get back on track if anyone can make the vezina and hart trophy happen its timmy t lol.
    A real fan would've been here posting even during TT's rough stretch but you didn't bother.Your opinion means even less now Fair-weather Fan........