timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas will win hart trophy

a great season that begans oversees and ended with the cup being paraded around our great city is still amazing. i was just thinking back a few years when non fans like yo olde winesock and data entry clerks and icemanz board losers were here before jumping ship so a toast to the loyal fans here who stuck it out

i win

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

I remember those days, I think he coined the phrase "beer league goalie" for Timmy.

Well when you put yourself on the line, you either win big or lose big. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

those of us whose stuck it out with the b's and with timmy and with this bdc board are the winner and canadian drunks like ye olde winesock and icemantz board are the losers lol

i win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

Olde Winey Suck is a donkey...the internet is a haven for fools like him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    Olde Winey Suck is a donkey...the internet is a haven for fools like him.
    Posted by Sizzled

a drunk donkey lol. back to the backwoods of canada for ye olde winesocke i wonder how he posts since his frontier town has no electricalicity. lol

i win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : a drunk donkey lol. back to the backwoods of canada for ye olde winesocke i wonder how he posts since his frontier town has no electricalicity. lol i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Electricalicity - it isnt a word but it is cool nonetheless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I sometimes wonder if Kanes-Donuts posts are some kind of code for some group of foreign operatives or something like that. 

John has a long mustache.
    I repeat.
    John has a long mustache.

Olde Winesock hasn't posted since we were all using cave paintings instead of this forum.  And it seems the only posts olde winesock ever made were in response to Kanes-Donuts.

And Kanes - you are so full of it it's not funny.  I believe you called Bergeron a floater and the Bruins would only win if they got more American players -which was the only reason you like TT in the first place.

I'm an American, Massachusetts born and bred, but I think you should have been banned long ago for the anti-Canadian remarks you've made. 

"Medicine Cap" and "Moose Jowl" ???

I'm sure they have electric alacrity there, perhaps more than they have adult literacy here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : a drunk donkey lol. back to the backwoods of canada for ye olde winesocke i wonder how he posts since his frontier town has no electricalicity. lol i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts
    Hay theirs aloot off us Canadian oky fanz that are dy herd Bruin fanz yoo no.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

good lord

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

after all those years of complaining about the boston bruins and timmy thomas olde winesock has nothing left to whine about so i guess he left the icemantz bruins board and went back to the woods of his stupid back woods country north of the border lol. we are a better team without yo olde winesock as a fan and also better off with only the 2 or 3 canadian born players still on bostons roster

i win

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

good lord
    Posted by hangedman

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

after all those years of complaining about the boston bruins and timmy thomas olde winesock has nothing left to whine about so i guess he left the icemantz bruins board and went back to the woods of his stupid back woods country north of the border lol. we are a better team without yo olde winesock as a fan and also better off with only the 2 or 3 canadian born players still on bostons roster i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

You are an  imbecile. Having 2 Canadian players(or 16)on the roster won't change that fact.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Sorry Dezaruchi. KD's threads aren't Bruins threads. They are high comedy. I learned that years ago after arguing with him and got labelled as data clerk. :=)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Sorry Dezaruchi. KD's threads aren't Bruins threads. They are high comedy. I learned that years ago after arguing with him and got labelled as data clerk. :=)
    Posted by ksp57

So I'm not the only one that doesn't recognize what language he's using? I was really starting to wonder if it was just me..........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

No, it's not just you. I gave up on him years ago and pretty much stopped posting on here. I peek in every once in a while and post when there's good stuff to respond to. This thread isn't one of them, but I figured I'd put some history out there. No one is 100% sure of what KD is saying but, hey, at least he's a dedicated Tim Thomas fan, if not a dedicated Bruins fan and we can always enjoy having either one or the other.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No, it's not just you. I gave up on him years ago and pretty much stopped posting on here. I peek in every once in a while and post when there's good stuff to respond to. This thread isn't one of them, but I figured I'd put some history out there. No one is 100% sure of what KD is saying but, hey, at least he's a dedicated Tim Thomas fan, if not a dedicated Bruins fan and we can always enjoy having either one or the other.
    Posted by ksp57

Hey, I'm a TT fan.......there's definitely something wrong with KD though.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Kane’s Donuts is my number one fan and an inspiration to functional illiterates everywhere.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Posted by ksp57

Hey there ksp.  Long time no see.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Sure has Ye Olde. How have things been ? I post mostly on hfboards but I missed this place so I decided to start posting here again. Somehow my regular name has been banned. Wonder how that happened ? But I'll be more visible on here during the offseason and we'll see how it goes during the season.

Gotta love the Bruins winning it all. I went to the parade which was wild. A lot more proud Bruins fans in Boston now which is a pleasant change from seasons past.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Sure has Ye Olde. How have things been ? I post mostly on hfboards but I missed this place so I decided to start posting here again. Somehow my regular name has been banned. Wonder how that happened ? But I'll be more visible on here during the offseason and we'll see how it goes during the season. Gotta love the Bruins winning it all. I went to the parade which was wild. A lot more proud Bruins fans in Boston now which is a pleasant change from seasons past.
    Posted by ksp57

Things are great.  Enjoying the summer. My Cup celebrations are just now winding down. Looks like Timmy got hot at the right time.  It looked dicey for a while, but they pulled it out.  Bergerson was a machine.

Any thoughts about coming back to Ice boards?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

"Any thoughts about coming back to Ice boards?"

I haven't really given it much thought because I'm sure I've blown up too many bridges to come back. I'm open to coming back and there are lots of people over there I miss, but I'm sure a lot of people were as glad to see me leave as I was to do so.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

oh great winesap and data entry clerk now the anti bruins anti thomas gang is back how nice but why dont you both go back to your own boards and leave this place for us real fans who supports our team through thin and thick. dont you both get tired of being wrong timmy thomas is all universe and the world best goaler just like i said years ago when you were here an laughed at me well whose   laughing now   bahwahahawahaha

i win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

oh great winesap and data entry clerk now the anti bruins anti thomas gang is back how nice but why dont you both go back to your own boards and leave this place for us real fans who supports our team through thin and thick. dont you both get tired of being wrong timmy thomas is all universe and the world best goaler just like i said years ago when you were here an laughed at me well whose   laughing now   bahwahahawahaha   i win.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Actually I am. I get the best of both worlds. My favorite team wins the Cup and I still can laugh at your posts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Things are great.  Enjoying the summer. My Cup celebrations are just now winding down. Looks like Timmy got hot at the right time.  It looked dicey for a while, but they pulled it out.  Bergerson was a machine. Any thoughts about coming back to Ice boards?
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

TT's been "hot", for years, You were just too clueless to understand that.
    How about admitting you were completely WRONG about Thomas?
    Can't you man-up at least once?
    A few years back, it got so bad on this board, because of all the negative Thomas threads from you, and your little circle of other clueless friends, I stayed away until you clowns left to form your own little TT sucks board.
    Feel free to stay there.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No, those kind of posters cant, and here's why:  They THINK they know what theyre talking about, but to the people who actually know, understand and have played hockey their whole lives, those types of posters are clueless.  No matter what kind of stats or facts you throw at them, or what the player actually DO on the ice, they still think they know everything.  I have a theory that its because they are Sox & Pats fans and those guys finally won championships after incredibly long droughts, and since they were basically fans of those teams for a while, they understand why Thomas, Julien & PC could NEVER lead a team to a Cup victory.  They are worse than the trolls who post just to be annoying because they actually think and believe they are knowledgeable fans.

And same here with the leaving the site.  I didnt do much posting for a while because those blowhards were so ridiculous.

Sections
Shortcuts