timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Nice cameo Ye Olde, alway enjoyed your posts back in the day... You are a trailblazer here, no question.... Even Sasquatch makes an occassional appeareance in the BC interior     
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

olde winesocks posts were as dumb back in the day as they is now the only thing ye old winesap was trailblazing was stupid comments about a sport he knows nothing about.  so lets not have an old boston .com re-union because those days of thomas bashing and bruns bashing are over its a hole new day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Ye Olde Winesock is great. Ye Olde Winesock is terrible. I am Ye Olde Winesock - No, you are Ye Olde Winesock. You people make up your mind
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

you can go back to hf boards or icemantiz boards or wherever and take the old winesocke with you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

it's a hole new day as in the hole in your head Kane's Donuts ? hahahahahahahah !! winesock goes where winesock wants to go and you or I can't tell him any different.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : olde winesocks posts were as dumb back in the day as they is now the only thing ye old winesap was trailblazing was stupid comments about a sport he knows nothing about.  so lets not have an old boston .com re-union because those days of thomas bashing and bruns bashing are over its a hole new day
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Me liked his surliness and curmudgeon-like personality.... good insight too. He got it wrong on Thomas, but that's freedom of the press, so have another donut, Koharski !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Thomas was average at best against two vastly inferior teams Montreal and Tampa. In fact, the sluggish start vs. Montreal by Thomas, Chara and almost everyone else nearly cost them dearly.

Some early heroics by the foot soldiers like Kelly, Peverly, Ryder etc and in OT by Horton saved the day until guys like Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand and Lucic found their stride.

But Thomas got red hot at the right time vs. the Canucks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Me liked his surliness and curmudgeon-like personality.... good insight too. He got it wrong on Thomas, but that's freedom of the press, so have another donut, Koharski !!
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

You sound too intelligent to be posting here with these folks who were clearly raised on baseball.  Why not join us over on Beantownsports proboards?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

[QUOTE]it's a hole new day as in the hole in your head Kane's Donuts ? hahahahahahahah !! winesock goes where winesock wants to go and you or I can't tell him any different.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

I'm just too pretty and just too witty to stick to just one Bruins board. I like to spread my greatness around the world.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

[QUOTE]Ye Olde Winesock is great. Ye Olde Winesock is terrible. I am Ye Olde Winesock - No, you are Ye Olde Winesock. You people make up your mind
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

Obviously one of my fans from another Bruins board.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : I'm just too pretty and just too witty to stick to just one Bruins board. I like to spread my greatness around the world.
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock[/QUOTE]

is witty another word for stupid up in canada and women are pretty not men you winesocke fool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas was average at best against two vastly inferior teams Montreal and Tampa. In fact, the sluggish start vs. Montreal by Thomas, Chara and almost everyone else nearly cost them dearly. Some early heroics by the foot soldiers like Kelly, Peverly, Ryder etc and in OT by Horton saved the day until guys like Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand and Lucic found their stride. But Thomas got red hot at the right time vs. the Canucks.

wrong again you drunken fool wrong again,. thomas was the best goaler all season and the best player period in every single round of the playoffs his performance veris canuks was the best display of goaltending in the history of the nhl

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

"wrong again you drunken fool wrong again,. thomas was the best goaler all season and the best player period in every single round of the playoffs his performance veris canuks was the best display of goaltending in the history of the nhl"

veris canuks ? I forget. Which poster is the drunken fool ?Smile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the drunken fool is the posters who said thomas was a beer leaguer so that means ye olde winesock and ksp data entry clerk plus bruinsfan01 who is probably from icemantiz board or beantown sports or whatever the name of your fake members only board is this week

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : You sound too intelligent to be posting here with these folks who were clearly raised on baseball.  Why not join us over on Beantownsports proboards?

this is the board for bruins fans so dont go promoting the fake boards icemantiz or bean town or etc. here this place is for bruins fans and timmy thomas fans

i win

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Joe Thornton is a fake, fake fake. 

Mold/molds/moles

That is all.  This weeks hidden jewel is Senak Donuts in Saugus.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

kane's donuts is one of timmy thomas' masseusse's. that is all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

at least this board is real and not some members only club house for fake fans who all think alllike. if you like the bruins you post here end of story

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanes__donuts. Show kanes__donuts's posts

at least this board is real and not some members only club house for fake fans who all think alllike. if you like the bruins and dream about timmy thomas you post here end of story

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i feel sorry for people who still questions what an oustanding goaler timmy thomas is even after two vezinas and what we saw him do in the playoffs or say he won't make hall of fame.  but i feel even more sorry for you people who keep supporting non fans like ye olde winesock.  but i take comforts in that fact that i win

i win

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

gee donut boy, i don't think your name is going to be etched on the cup so what did you win anyways. i'd rather have a fan like ye olde winesock who supports the whole team and not just one old goaler who will be out of the league in 5 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas is a proven pro goalie reconized by the league and he won a stanley cup and 2 vezinas.  the proof is there.  but ye olde winesock is silly nobody from the remote part of drunkville canada who worships kurt russel yet some people here are obssessed with him and everyone on icemantiz/beantown board is truly obsessed with him.  i laugh and i win.  bahwhahahahwahaha!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]gee donut boy, i don't think your name is going to be etched on the cup so what did you win anyways. i'd rather have a fan like ye olde winesock who supports the whole team and not just one old goaler who will be out of the league in 5 years.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

so are you saying that ye olde winesap is more important to the fans of the boston bruins than timmy thomas?  are you insane you must be to say olde winesock is anything but a speck of jealous dust who timmy thomas just trampled over in his car made out of vezina and con smyth trophys.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This thread will go on and on till the kids go back to school.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]This thread will go on and on till the kids go back to school.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

i finished school many years ago my friend. lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : i finished school many years ago my friend. lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

Diploma or did you quit ?