timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

When I read KD's posts, the hear it in the voice of the Cajun assistant coach from "The Waterboy". Is that wrong?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    When I read KD's posts, the hear it in the voice of the Cajun assistant coach from "The Waterboy". Is that wrong?
    Posted by davecarr

No, that sounds just about right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by davecarr

I am 98% sure I have video of KD

Note: 
    Tim Thomas beard
    Black and gold sweatshirt on
    He is fighting and arguing with the same persons as on this board.
    Listen carefully to the voice at the end, unmistakeable.
    Note trophy won at the end - lady byng.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hRPuwu2p0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Awesome. I've been gone for three years and you folks are still talking about me. 

I'm overwhelmed by this show of support.  They told me I was the topic of the day over here, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello to my fans. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Awesome. I've been gone for three years and you folks are still talking about me.  I'm overwhelmed by this show of support.  They told me I was the topic of the day over here, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello to my fans. 
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Don't flatter yourself. KD is the only poster that mentions you and we all assume he's a might simple.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Good olde Kanes Donuts is just one of many of my loyal fans. Just like you.

Three years and there are still threads & posts in my honour.  Keep 'em coming folks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Good olde Kanes Donuts is just one of many of my loyal fans. Just like you. Three years and there are still threads & posts in my honour.  Keep 'em coming folks.
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Ya , your 16 posts in over 2 years were unforgettable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Awesome. I've been gone for three years and you folks are still talking about me.  I'm overwhelmed by this show of support.  They told me I was the topic of the day over here, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello to my fans. 
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Actually, you were more of, JOKE of the day.
    Not surprising to see, you're still not man enough to admit how wrong you were about Thomas.
    Maybe, in another 3 years, you will finally "grow a pair", and be able to come back here, and admit your mistakes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

ye olde winesock this and ye olde winesock that all this canadien drunk likes to do more than talk about himself is bash the bruins and make fun and laugh at timmy thomas well he aint laughing now are you winesap. just as the bruins are begunning a new eara this clown shows up again after years to ruins it for us please leave and take data entry clerk with you

i win

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

Geeze, a grudge match between a couple of buffoons.

But if I were to declare a winner (meaning loser), the biggest buffoon of em all is Winesuck who is tooled on by the other donut eating buffoon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Actually, this is the most entertainment I've had today so far. Anytime Kane's Donut's gets aggravated, it's fun to watch as well as a major assault on the English language. Keep it up KD. Hope you don't get worn out ripping on Winesock before the start of the Bruins defense of their Stanley Cup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ye olde winesock this and ye olde winesock that all this canadien drunk likes to do more than talk about himself is bash the bruins and make fun and laugh at timmy thomas well he aint laughing now are you winesap. just as the bruins are begunning a new eara this clown shows up again after years to ruins it for us please leave and take data entry clerk with you i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Isn't this poster a relative of Andrew Raycroft's ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I think KD is a relative of Dan Lacouture.Wink

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

I think KD is a relative of Dan Lacouture.
    Posted by ksp57

Danny Lac, aka The Caped Cod Crusader.  New England's finest contribution to the NHL. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

ye olde winesock this and ye olde winesock that all this canadien drunk likes to do more than talk about himself is bash the bruins and make fun and laugh at timmy thomas well he aint laughing now are you winesap. just as the bruins are begunning a new eara this clown shows up again after years to ruins it for us please leave and take data entry clerk with you i win
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

It's begunning to look a lot like Christmas. Now everybody sing...

Hey there KD. Can I get a Bismark shipped up here to God's Country in Canada?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Danny Lac, aka The Caped Cod Crusader.  New England's finest contribution to the NHL. 
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Ye Olde WineySuck, aka The Sothern Ontario Zipper Head with a Love for Kurt Russell.  Canada's finest contribution too internet losers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : It's begunning to look a lot like Christmas. Now everybody sing... Hey there KD. Can I get a Bismark shipped up here to God's Country in Canada?
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Still can't find your balls, eh winesock?
    Come on, say it with me...TIM THOMAS IS A GREAT GOALIE.
    Tim Thomas = Stanley cup
    winesock = pathetic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Things are great.  Enjoying the summer. My Cup celebrations are just now winding down. Looks like Timmy got hot at the right time.  It looked dicey for a while, but they pulled it out.  Bergerson was a machine. Any thoughts about coming back to Ice boards?
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

I though that the Ice board was gone...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from The_Usual_softy. Show The_Usual_softy's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Still can't find your balls, eh winesock? Come on, say it with me...TIM THOMAS IS A GREAT GOALIE. Tim Thomas = Stanley cup winesock = pathetic
    Posted by biggskye

I don't know if he found his b**** but you definitely didn't find your brain, yet, to write something like this...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Geeze, a grudge match between a couple of buffoons. But if I were to declare a winner (meaning loser), the biggest buffoon of em all is Winesuck who is tooled on by the other donut eating buffoon.
    Posted by Sizzled

"A battle of wits between unarmed opponents."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

"I though that the Ice board was gone"

bruins fans everywhere wish it was gone, but like a piece of birdcrap on a windshield, it still hangs around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : It's begunning to look a lot like Christmas. Now everybody sing... Hey there KD. Can I get a Bismark shipped up here to God's Country in Canada?
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

Nice cameo Ye Olde, alway enjoyed your posts back in the day...

You are a trailblazer here, no question.... Even Sasquatch makes an occassional appeareance in the BC interior Smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Ye Olde Winesock is great.
    Ye Olde Winesock is terrible.
    I am Ye Olde Winesock - No, you are Ye Olde Winesock.

You people make up your mind

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

"I though that the Ice board was gone" bruins fans everywhere wish it was gone, but like a piece of birdcrap on a windshield, it still hangs around.
    Posted by rush2112err

The best place for a quick bite is not Kellys.  Good Will Hunting meal of the day is...

Sections
Shortcuts