timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : i finished school many years ago my friend. lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Was that clown or barber college?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

no to both. he flunked out and has been timmy thomas' masseuse ever since.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

OMG. This thread is the most entertaining drama I've seen on here in months. Hey, Ye Olde, you certainly do bring out the worst, or is that the best, in Kane's Donuts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

It's a sad state of affairs for Ye Olde WineySack when he gets tooled on by a zipper head like Donuts.

Not surprising though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Was that clown or barber college?
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

At least I went to a real school and not some rural one room school cabin with candles for light in the middle of the canadian wilderness to learn beer drinking 101, snow shoveling, dog sledding and how to say eh. lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

OMG. This thread is the most entertaining drama I've seen on here in months. Hey, Ye Olde, you certainly do bring out the worst, or is that the best, in Kane's Donuts.
    Posted by ksp57

dont you have some data to enter is some computer bank someplace and besides your hero olde winesock is only making a gool out of himself with each new post

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : dont you have some data to enter is some computer bank someplace and besides your hero olde winesock is only making a gool out of himself with each new post
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

I would but first I have to screw up your hospital bill. You should be getting a mental health visit bill for $5600.00 instead of the $15.00 you expect to be paying. Have a nice day. Sealed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

This is a total embarassment.

I think this should be settled the way MEN settle things.

You 2 idiots are like 11 year old girls texting and putting things on facebook about each other and giggling. lol. bahwhahahahwahaha. lol. bahwhahahahwahaha.

I look at this like a traffic accidents where the 2 idiots are punching each other out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Now now folks. Don't fight over me. 

There is and always will be plenty of me to go around.  Even with all the hot women in my life, there is always time for you - my precious fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : At least I went to a real school and not some rural one room school cabin with candles for light in the middle of the canadian wilderness to learn beer drinking 101, snow shoveling, dog sledding and how to say eh. lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

My Canadian School had two rooms. And they taught us how to use Captials to begin a sentence too! They also taught us how to say GOALIE, or GOALTENDER. goaler- has only come from one certain type of people in Canada that I have ever heard & that would be La Belle Provence!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Old Winesock posts on Beantown boardz.  Old Winesock hates Tim Thomas. Old Winesock loves Kurt Russel movies and Wayne Cashman.  Old Winesock uses 3rd grade logic. Old Winesock brags about women but gets none.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Old Winesock posts on Beantown boardz.  Old Winesock hates Tim Thomas. Old Winesock loves Kurt Russel movies and Wayne Cashman.  Old Winesock uses 3rd grade logic. Old Winesock brags about women but gets none.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet

lol!

And the olde winesock is the cream of the crop over at beantown boards / icemantz boards.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

and kane's donuts is the cream of the donuts on this board. ye olde winesock is his favorite poster on here because other than timmy thomas, he's all that kane's donuts talks about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

and kane's donuts is the cream of the donuts on this board. ye olde winesock is his favorite poster on here because other than timmy thomas, he's all that kane's donuts talks about.
    Posted by bruinfan01

This seems true. KD can't decide who he loves more-TT or Winesock. He's likely got posters of both in his bedroom.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Thomas was average at best against two vastly inferior teams Montreal and Tampa. In fact, the sluggish start vs. Montreal by Thomas, Chara and almost everyone else nearly cost them dearly. Some early heroics by the foot soldiers like Kelly, Peverly, Ryder etc and in OT by Horton saved the day until guys like Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand and Lucic found their stride. But Thomas got red hot at the right time vs. the Canucks.
    Posted by YeOldeWinesock

I don't think Tampa Bay is vastly inferior to the B's and am sure Montreal would have easily destroyed Philadelphia and given Tampa Bay all that they could handle .Thomas started slow against Montreal but when the chips were down TT rose to the occasion in every round ..If in fact you did bash TT regularly [I don't know if you did ] then man up and admit TT had a great year [arguably the best performance by a goalie in NHL history].To highlight TT's slow start against Montreal as evidence that he wasn't all that great until the Vancouver series is not really seeing the big picture and only interpreting results that already fit your own conclusions that TT is not that good of a goalie ..If you can't acknowledge TT's astounding year then you are not an objective hockey fan in my book.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : I don't think Tampa Bay is vastly inferior to the B's and am sure Montreal would have easily destroyed Philadelphia and given Tampa Bay all that they could handle .Thomas started slow against Montreal but when the chips were down TT rose to the occasion in every round ..If in fact you did bash TT regularly [I don't know if you did ] then man up and admit TT had a great year [arguably the best performance by a goalie in NHL history].To highlight TT's slow start against Montreal as evidence that he wasn't all that great until the Vancouver series is not really seeing the big picture and only interpreting results that already fit your own conclusions that TT is not that good of a goalie ..If you can't acknowledge TT's astounding year then you are not an objective hockey fan in my book.
    Posted by DallasSmith

Spot on Dallas. TT had the best season ever for an NHL goaltender. To say otherwise is like trying to say water isn't wet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas had the best season a goaler ever had or ever WILL have and he capped it off with a stanely cup and playoff mvp. mr. mask only jerry cheevers was never in the same zip code and not even legendery bobby orr did that lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Posted by bruinfan01

everything was fine here unitl ye olde winesock showed up we were all talking bruins and enjoying our summer with the cup when canadas best known drunk and loud mouth got bored with the idiots in beantown/icemantz boards and came here

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : This seems true. KD can't decide who he loves more-TT or Winesock. He's likely got posters of both in his bedroom.
    Posted by dezaruchi

and you cant leave either one of us alone why dont you go join beantown board or are you afraid mr. winesock will get the better of you how funny would that be you losing to a stupid drunk

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : everything was fine here unitl ye olde winesock showed up we were all talking bruins and enjoying our summer with the cup when canadas best known drunk and loud mouth got bored with the idiots in beantown/icemantz boards and came here
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Oh believe me Old Winesock has worn out his welcome on Beantown too.  He thinks he knows a lot but he knows nothing relevant only things from 20-30 years ago. And in other areas, he is very much a small man.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : I don't think Tampa Bay is vastly inferior to the B's and am sure Montreal would have easily destroyed Philadelphia and given Tampa Bay all that they could handle .Thomas started slow against Montreal but when the chips were down TT rose to the occasion in every round ..If in fact you did bash TT regularly [I don't know if you did ] then man up and admit TT had a great year [arguably the best performance by a goalie in NHL history].To highlight TT's slow start against Montreal as evidence that he wasn't all that great until the Vancouver series is not really seeing the big picture and only interpreting results that already fit your own conclusions that TT is not that good of a goalie ..If you can't acknowledge TT's astounding year then you are not an objective hockey fan in my book.
    Posted by DallasSmith

The guys a troll Dallas. Not worth typing anything that has knowledge attached to it! He doesn't see reason.  He ranks up there with cockadoodledoo Lucholu!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

HIDE ME THE FLYERS ARE COMING,THE FLYERS ARE COMING.I AM A MERE BACKUP TO THE GAMES GREATEST.HELP ME THE FLYERS ARE COMING.COACH I SAID NONPLAYOFF TEAMS ONLY ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIDE ME THE FLYERS ARE COMING.
    Posted by tukka-fall

Oh Hello RMILLER! Funny how someone mentions Idiot & one shows up!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

HEY NITEMARE CAN YOU PETITION MANAGEMENT FOR A SOFTER SEAT ON THE BENCH. I HAD A SORE HINEY WATCHING ALL THOSE GAMES TIMMY WON FOR US. I EVEN GOT A DAY WITH THE CUP DESPITE NOT DOING A THING TO EARN IT. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANY PLAYOFF TEAMS WHERE I HIDE. THEY SCARE ME I SPENT 15 MONTHS HIDING AND DON'T WANT TO HAVE MY GLOVE SHOT AT BY REAL PLAYERS. HAVE A GREAT DAY NITEMARE. I HOPE TIMMY GETS MY NAME ON ANOTHER CUP BEFORE I GET SENT BACK TO THE FINNISH ELITE LEAGUE. I HATE THOSE FLYERS FOR EXPOSING MY WEAK POSITIONAL GAME.
    Posted by tukka-fall

No; but I do hope your family petitions & pledges to get you some real mental help!

Sections
Shortcuts