timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

Luongo is so over-rated it's not even funny. I think the Canuck players lost confidence in him.

Speaking of non factors, Ye Olde Winesock is gone for good it seems on Beantown. I guess the little man just couldn't get over how great Thomas is afterall, or the fact today's Bruins did what the Bruins of his era could not.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

luongo is regretting his comments about as much as we are all regretting any of kane's donuts stupid comments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

This thread was stirring memories of these boards a few years back.  Sort of like nostalgia for root canal, but generally harmless, albeit pretty lame.

But then it took a detour into badmouthing Gerry (aka "Jerry") Cheevers.  Cheevers' "legacy" is two Stanley Cups and a deserved reputation as one of the great "money" goaltenders.  Also a great personality, a great leader, and a true Bruin.

Can we give Thomas his due without resorting to cheap shots  against another Bruins great?

Don't diss the Cheese.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Thomas made the Cup possible, and earned his playoff MVP and Vezina. The problem is posters on the Beantown Board, refused to admit how valuable #30 was.  I for one celebrate all of Boston's Cup wins but 2011 was special. But trying to get some people like Ye Olde Winesock to stop living in the past is impossible.  Plus 'little' old Winesock thinks far too highly of himself and his ability with the ladies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    [QUOTE]luongo is regretting his comments about as much as we are all regretting any of kane's donuts stupid comments.
    Posted by bruinfan01[/QUOTE]

Do comments like "Thomas is a great goalie" or "Thomas earned his playoff MVP" upset you?  Should we instead break out the shed building or donut comments like we read on Beantown?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

[QUOTE]I for one celebrate all of Boston's Cup wins but 2011 was special.[/QUOTE]

How old were you in '70?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

This has been a really good thread for me . I keep coming back to it to see who I can put on my ignore list. Very useful.

And in two weeks or so it's back to school. It'll then disappear . Drat !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]This has been a really good thread for me . I keep coming back to it to see who I can put on my ignore list. Very useful. And in two weeks or so it's back to school. It'll then disappear . Drat !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Ha, I was just thinking the same thing.  This thread features the 'who's who' of ignored posters...

So, why am I posting...?  No good answer for that.  Bye bye.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Timmy will also have the cup in Vermont Sept 2nd I believe. He petitioned the NHL for a extra day and will take the cup back to Burlington.. I will have the pleasue of spending the entire day with Timmy and the cup Wed August 24th in our hometown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

if anyone deserves an extra day with the cup its timmy thomas should be a big event for him and his family and friends

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]This has been a really good thread for me . I keep coming back to it to see who I can put on my ignore list. Very useful. And in two weeks or so it's back to school. It'll then disappear . Drat !
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

the person to ignore is ye olde winesock but good news hes gone from here and gone from his private clubhouse of beantown sports they are sick of him to lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the event of the decade is coming to flimp michicagan as organizers expect a big crowd to welcome hockey star timmy thomas and the cup to davison school on wednesday

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

and are you going up there donutboy or is the restraining order still in effect ? Hahahahahahahahahah

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brooksy12. Show Brooksy12's posts

[QUOTE]This thread was stirring memories of these boards a few years back.  Sort of like nostalgia for root canal, but generally harmless, albeit pretty lame. But then it took a detour into badmouthing Gerry (aka "Jerry") Cheevers.  Cheevers' "legacy" is two Stanley Cups and a deserved reputation as one of the great "money" goaltenders.  Also a great personality, a great leader, and a true Bruin. Can we give Thomas his due without resorting to cheap shots  against another Bruins great? Don't diss the Cheese.
    Posted by hangedman[/QUOTE]  this surprises you?  Knowing the history of these boards...

the past.....ah, the past....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Timmy will also have the cup in Vermont Sept 2nd I believe. He petitioned the NHL for a extra day and will take the cup back to Burlington.. I will have the pleasue of spending the entire day with Timmy and the cup Wed August 24th in our hometown.
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

No , on Saturday September 3rd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Thomas has earned all the attention, "eh" little old winesock & friends?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas has earned all the attention, "eh" little old winesock & friends?
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

timmy thomas earned the attention from around the hockey world weather the fools at beantown board admits it or not but glad ye olde winesock and data entry clerk are banned here and at beantown sports lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I don't get this thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : timmy thomas earned the attention from around the hockey world weather the fools at beantown board admits it or not but glad ye olde winesock and data entry clerk are banned here and at beantown sports lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

If I'm banned, I guess I'm no longer data entry clerk. Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

[QUOTE]I don't get this thread.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I will break it down for you. 

Kanes Donuts is a Bruins fan and strong supporter of Tim Thomas.  Ye Olde Winesock is a former poster here, and now it seems a former poster on another board called Beantown. (he wore out his welcome and rumor has it one of the mods asked him to leave)  Data Entry clerk is what Kane's calls someone else here named kps57 or kps 1957, a person who was kicked off Beantown years ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : I will break it down for you.  Kanes Donuts is a Bruins fan and strong supporter of Tim Thomas.  Ye Olde Winesock is a former poster here, and now it seems a former poster on another board called Beantown. (he wore out his welcome and rumor has it one of the mods asked him to leave)  Data Entry clerk is what Kane's calls someone else here named kps57 or kps 1957, a person who was kicked off Beantown years ago.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]
    If KD is a Bruins fan as you claim, why is it he has never posted about something  other than Tim Thomas? And while you're at it, can you also explain how someone who's barely literate(Kane's Donuts) can summon up the nerve to question the intelligence of others?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : If KD is a Bruins fan as you claim, why is it he has never posted about something  other than Tim Thomas? And while you're at it, can you also explain how someone who's barely literate(Kane's Donuts) can summon up the nerve to question the intelligence of others?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

are you mad at me because i predictabled way back in october 2010 that timmy thomas would win vezina and playoff mvp and bruins take the cup this year?  because i was the only one here or anywheres that made that predicttion. or are you just following your hero in negativity ye old winesock lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : If I'm banned, I guess I'm no longer data entry clerk.
    Posted by ksp57[/QUOTE]

the world needs ditch diggers the world needs dish washers the world needs data entry clerks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : are you mad at me because i predictabled way back in october 2010 that timmy thomas would win vezina and playoff mvp and bruins take the cup this year?  because i was the only one here or anywheres that made that predicttion. or are you just following your hero in negativity ye old winesock lol
    I'm not angry ( and I'm definitely not mad). I would just prefer you beat it since you sound like a broken record that adds zero to this forum. Others(Nite and Kel for instance) manage to be supportive of TT and the entire team. A simpleton like you hasn't quite figured out how easy that should be. I guess the simple answer is you're an idiot !!!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : are you mad at me because i predictabled way back in october 2010 that timmy thomas would win vezina and playoff mvp and bruins take the cup this year?  because i was the only one here or anywheres that made that predicttion. or are you just following your hero in negativity ye old winesock lol

WOW! How often does it happen on here that someone (in this case, Dez) will accuse someone (in this case Kanes Donuts) of something (being barely literate) and on the very next post from the accusee, here proves the accusor absolutely, 100% accurate!