timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : WOW! How often does it happen on here that someone (in this case, Dez) will accuse someone (in this case Kanes Donuts) of something (being barely literate) and on the very next post from the accusee, here proves the accusor absolutely, 100% accurate!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    The extra beauty of it is the fact he constantly refers to all Canadians(like myself and most of the Bruins) as being stupid......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : The extra beauty of it is the fact he constantly refers to all Canadians(like myself and most of the Bruins) as being stupid......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

As long as he doesn't generalize!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

best goaltending peformances in hockey history by goalies who also played for boston

1. timmy thomas in 2011 finals vs vancover
    2. jim craig vs. russia in olympics in 1980

both of these goalers were us college trained by the way ok ye old winesock lol

19. reg lemline in 1988 playoffs vs montreal

27. gerry cheever vs rangers in 1872 playoffs finals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]best goaltending peformances in hockey history by goalies who also played for boston 1. timmy thomas in 2011 finals vs vancover 2. jim craig vs. russia in olympics in 1980 both of these goalers were us college trained by the way ok ye old winesock lol 19. reg lemline in 1988 playoffs vs montreal 27. gerry cheever vs rangers in 1872 playoffs finals
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    Once again, the winner of our daily "who gives a shiite award" goes to...........................it's Kanes Donuts!............wow, every day for 3 months now, what a streak!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

So... when does this thread get buried ? This thing is like a traffic accident. You go by it, hope that nothing serious is happening, but can't help watching.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Whether this thread goes on or not, one thing is certain.  Life in the Bruins universe is better now that Ye Olde Winesock has left the message board scene (all boards)

Should be a fine upcoming season hockey wise too. Now lets get Brad Marchand inked to a new deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

again again again timmy thomas wins olde winesock loses lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Now let me get this straight, "olde winesock" is evil incarnate because of all the bad bad things he said about TT.

Provide ONE link to where he said that.  ONE.  Because I can't find any - and because he hasn't posted anything llike that in years, at least not on this board.

In the meantime, another poster says that TT should dress up like a queen and prance around on a stage like a sissy -

AND YOU GUYS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THIS?

here is the link, right on this board.
    http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3a8eb8daa2-e2eb-4043-8c0b-ec8403bd7ff1

You say you are TT fans and you let this go?

You say some posters are bad and you let this go?

If you want to get any respect from me or REAL Bruins or TT fans, you would not let this slide.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i think this was ment as a one time joke but in bad taste meanwhile ye olde winesock was a constant thorn in the side of everybody here not just once but every day.  if there are any doubters left about the fact timmy thomas is the greatest goalie in the world right now then those people are idiots or canadian born winesocks lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]i think this was ment as a one time joke but in bad taste meanwhile ye olde winesock was a constant thorn in the side of everybody here not just once but every day.  if there are any doubters left about the fact timmy thomas is the greatest goalie in the world right now then those people are idiots or canadian born winesocks lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

OK, I get it. 

You let other trolls and idiots shame TT and the Bruins just so long as its not olde winesock.

Right.

That makes sense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

In my day I've read countless stupid threads on any number of hockey boards. Hell, I confess to initiating one or two.

But I've never seen anything as abymally silly and pathetic as this infantile waste of cyberspace. 

Someone at boston.com really needs to pull the plug on this brain-dead, flatline, vegetable of a thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

This was a Tim Thomas thread that has lost its way thanks to our over zealous friend Kane's, and a bunch of fools and like little Old Winesock posting nonsense.

As for Thomas, I would like to see him play fewer regular season games. His starts down the stretch should be geared towards getting him ready for the playoffs, where he will again be the workhorse.  Four rounds is a grind, and he needs to be rested and sharp.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]This was a Tim Thomas thread that has lost its way thanks to our over zealous friend Kane's, and a bunch of fools and like little Old Winesock posting nonsense. As for Thomas, I would like to see him play fewer regular season games. His starts down the stretch should be geared towards getting him ready for the playoffs, where he will again be the workhorse.  Four rounds is a grind, and he needs to be rested and sharp.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

Why is this thread still going.. Anyhow, I think your right on thomas's playing time, and the bruins really need to start the transition to see what they have in rask.. Cause there still is no real back up plan, and does drafting a goalie become a priority?

This is the final year of Rask extension correct? So the bruins need to identify his role, be willing to commit to him moving forward when thomas's contract expires or start working on a new plan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Ah, the comedy, the pathos, the idiocy of this thread defies belief. Every time this thread starts to get buried, Kane's Donuts resurrects it. This thread is the Seinfield of this posting board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Why is this thread still going.. Anyhow, I think your right on thomas's playing time, and the bruins really need to start the transition to see what they have in rask.. Cause there still is no real back up plan, and does drafting a goalie become a priority? This is the final year of Rask extension correct? So the bruins need to identify his role, be willing to commit to him moving forward when thomas's contract expires or start working on a new plan.
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    Good points Roler. The Bruins need to slowly cut back on TT's time while finding out if Rask can help carry the load. I think Rask will be up to task but here's the problem.....when dealing with 2 guys as competitive as these 2, there will always be 1 that doesn't want to sit on the bench. keeping both happy is on e of CJ's key jobs in the coming season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

[QUOTE]This was a Tim Thomas thread that has lost its way [/QUOTE]

Say What?!?  This thread commenced with a pathetic burst of juvenille petulance and has been going downhill ever since.

Why am I even bothering here then?  Probably sheer perversity to start with.  But now I feel like I'm on an errand of mercy.  Someone needs to put this sad, useless stream of drivel out of its misery. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Say What?!?  This thread commenced with a pathetic burst of juvenille petulance and has been going downhill ever since. Why am I even bothering here then?  Probably sheer perversity to start with.  But now I feel like I'm on an errand of mercy.  Someone needs to put this sad, useless stream of drivel out of its misery. 
    Posted by hangedman[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly.

What drew me back in was the other pathetic and juvenile thread about TT dancing with the stars.

And beavis and butthead here are all about defending TT to the death, yet they don't post on that thread??

Actually, I was trying to set one mindless person against another, but that failed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

if you disagree that timmy thomas was not the main reason why bostons win the stanley cup or is not the best goaler in the world today, then lets have a logical debate with facts only i would enjoy that. i only ask you don't resort to using arguments that ye olde winesock used or would use lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses : Good points Roler. The Bruins need to slowly cut back on TT's time while finding out if Rask can help carry the load. I think Rask will be up to task but here's the problem.....when dealing with 2 guys as competitive as these 2, there will always be 1 that doesn't want to sit on the bench. keeping both happy is on e of CJ's key jobs in the coming season.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

My thought is rask play what he plays this year, but that he needs to play enough for PC to sit down with him at the end of the year and say next season your splitting the load, were going to resign you as our starter, thomas's final year you guys will battle for the starting role, but the year after that we expect you to take the reigns, if we bring him back on a new deal, its as your back up..

If the bruins can sit down with Rask and say something along those lines, why would he resign  with a year left on thomas's deal.. Ideally he signs a deal that pays him one year as a split starter, and 2 years as a "new" starter..  maybe 2m, 3.5 and 4.. etc..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, I was trying to set one mindless person against another, but that failed.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You can't play mind games with the mindless.  ;)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Having Thomas ready physically and mentally come playoff time will be the goal this year. Both he and the Bruins must be ready to go because being just a little off in round one and you're gone before you know it.  And no little Olde Winesock here or on Beantown, so it's going to be a great season all around.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Having Thomas ready physically and mentally come playoff time will be the goal this year. Both he and the Bruins must be ready to go because being just a little off in round one and you're gone before you know it.  And no little Olde Winesock here or on Beantown, so it's going to be a great season all around.

If a few more games for rask gives timmy thomas better playoffs preperation then great the grooming process will keep the whiners happy and besides timmy proved again he can handle anything and still be the best in the world. and yes a season without ye olde winesock is the cherry on top lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Thomas played a lot of hockey last year and from pre-season overseas to the final versus Vancouver the whole team flew a lot of miles.  They might hit a slow spot or two this year and a couple fewer games for Thomas would be good for him.   And yes, little ye olde Winesock is gone from Beantown Boards.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Thomas played a lot of hockey last year and from pre-season overseas to the final versus Vancouver the whole team flew a lot of miles.  They might hit a slow spot or two this year and a couple fewer games for Thomas would be good for him.   And yes, little ye olde Winesock is gone from Beantown Boards.

they might hit a few bumps but who says they can't repeat and win it all again. and ye old winesocke gone from the bruins fan boards best news yet so it looks like i win. lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas says he is more healthy and ready to go than he was even last year when all he did was earn the vezina, con smyth and stanley cup so add league mvp this year.  luongo who? brodeur who? price who? ye olde winesock who?  lol

Sections
Shortcuts