Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, what a hit!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you not like this guy is all I can say. He battles and battles and battles. Add body checks to his list. True Bruin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Gotta love seeing the best goalie in the world laying a guy out.  Enough of running him, HE"LL run YOU!  Refs wont call the goalie interference, Thomas will just flatten them before they do him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Yes, what a hit!!!!
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

That's a classic.  Lol. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

In Response to Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Yes, what a hit!!!!
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

that was awesome

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

wonder if Belichick was watching?....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

What a night he's having. Stopped a breakaway, turned over puck (both for Higgins). Alot of quality saves. He's done his part that's for sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lucaoo and Soxfan will still find something to nitpick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No way.  You think?!  I mean, he DID just let one in after all.  I think he deserves SOME ripping. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Gotta say that even though I am not crazy about his style that hit made my night!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Gotta say that even though I am not crazy about his style that hit made my night!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

it made your night huh?
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    First: 10/3/2009
    Last: 6/5/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion%3aed7f957a-b33b-49de-8720-53b13fd77acd&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:0d190bb9-6882-4397-9ce1-e66db723d396Discussion:ed7f957a-b33b-49de-8720-53b13fd77acdPost:f5c3ef35-1563-46a6-8f90-5ad43653c46e">Still questioning TT????:
    Are you people insane? He was terrific tonight. He was the only thing standing between a win tonight and another B's 3 goal playoff meltdown. TT held the fort, but you people want to discuss the 2 goals through the 5 hole and not the great timely saves. B's played better tonight, capitalized on a Montreal mistake (Price) and it was the winning goal. Just like the habs did here. TT didn't give in. Don't be afraid to give him credit, you would not be watching a playoff game tonight if it wasn't for him.
    Posted by kelvana33

I think you are the insane one over here. Thomas was in this position only because he created that mess in the first place. No way that the Bruins should have had to play a stressfull game in the end if it was not for his 2 brutal goals!! BTW in the end Gomez missed it it has nothing to do with Thomas doing anything in fact Thomas had no clue where the puck was...and he even got lucky that the ref blow the wistle because the puck was free....ma please give me a break. I will still pray for TT to get injured during the next practice because i can't stand that clown no more!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

What can you say the guy just wins.  Has had a some gafs here and there, all the best golies do. Wouldn't be were they are now without him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Stood by him in Montreal.. still standing by him. The guy is the best goalie in the league. Period.

Lets GO BRUINS!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Junior everyone knows that you are an habs fan so stop playing the game.  Your team is out so watch golf and stop annoying people who really understand the game!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I think that loyal black is in love with me.  Maybe i should report him for arrassment.  He has fantasies!  That is soo weird and scary!!

Dude, if you are a B's fan, man up and eat the crow! It's not like Loyal is wrong. You clearly stated your opinion and that's ok. But have the cojones to admit you were wrong.

TT is one of the main reasons why the B's are in the final!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I think that loyal black is in love with me.  Maybe i should report him for arrassment.  He has fantasies!  That is soo weird and scary!!

there's a surprise u reporting someone. i got a question for coach lucaoo u still want seguin with marchant and bergeron cause recchi is slowing them down?

Re: Here's why the Bruins will win Game 2

posted at 6/3/2011 12:45 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6&plckUserId=bbb104d9a3865d8c2319c77d491407c6">
    Last: 6/6/2011
    Seguin has to play Recchi's minutes and be put on Bergy's line!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

It's funny seeing some of the posters in here that have been bashing Thomas NOW praising the guy.

People gotta realize.....the Bruins aren't in the Stanley Cup Finals without TT.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yes I do because unlike you guys i don't post after the facts.  Where do you put Seguin next game!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Yes I do because unlike you guys i don't post after the facts.  Where do you put Seguin next game!! 

With Peverley & Kelly. Ryder did good after Horts went down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Yes I do because unlike you guys i don't post after the facts.  Where do you put Seguin next game!! 

u dont post after the fact well what about this after game 2?

Re: Another chance for TT to prove me wrong and show that he can be solid for an entire round!!

posted at 6/6/2011 8:15 PM EDT
    Last: 6/6/2011

The only goalie never pulled simply because the coach is dumb!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

LOL!! Loyal, you're on fire tonight!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]LOL!! Loyal, you're on fire tonight!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

cant let u and kel down. u guys talked me out of retirement!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Timmy Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : cant let u and kel down. u guys talked me out of retirement!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!! 

GO B's!!