Tired of Savard already

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Tired of Savard already

Cost the B's a win and no improvment with him on the PP. His best days are behind him. Does he know how to win a faceoff?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Tired of Savard already

no need for multiple threads.

and you have no clue.

stop your feet and cry you child.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I think he meant stomp your feet like i do watching hockey lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Savard will be back in form. It will take time to adjust with a 3 day break CJ better have some tough practices set up we have 2 division gms. BUFF and MTL. I/ we will see a different Savy he will redeem. Marc is a vet. and he knows what he did out on the ice last night, he sure don't need me telling him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

almost a year without playing ..givie him another 2 weeks and you will see some improvments....and please relax

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

The play that led to the winnng goal is inexcusable, you dont do that. period! i will only give him a pass because he hasnt played many games and he missed a lot of time, perhaps that type of decision making is part of what takes a while to get back but that was bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

In Response to Re: Tired of Savard already:
    7 more seasons! Chiarelli is awsome! Maybe he can give Savard away for NOTHING like he did to Sturm!
    Posted by jbw413

go read some comics....... better yet learn about hockey b4 your next post

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Stanley Cup to the Bruins....your so polite !   well said..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Why did it take me so long to put this troll on ignore?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

The only problem I have with Savard is that he is making a lot of no look passes that are not on target...that having been said it is probably a result of the way he was injured...blindside hit...he seems to just want to get rid of the puck as fast as he can and also I think he should be shooting more.  I do however think we will soon see the return of the old Savard; the most aware player on the ice

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Stanley Cup to the Bruins and Ergoetal have it right just relax everyone Savard will get better the more games he plays and we need him. 

Sections
Shortcuts