TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11

Guys, guys, let's just focus on facts...

1) neutered2k10 was born in South Boston

2) neutered2k10 moved to Manhattan

3) neutered2k10 is a Yankees fan

4) neutered2k10 is a Canucks fan

From these facts I've arrived at the following conclusions:

1) neutered2k10 is doosher, first and foremost

2) neutered2k10 is a wimpress for going with the Yanks and moving to eh-hole central

3) neutered2k10 doesn't really like the Canucks, he just followed Messier there and now doesn't have the smarts enough to even pick a proper front runner

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Ignore the clown for a couple days and then once the Bruins bury these over-hyped puss***  from Vancouver IT will most certainaly vanish.

I do love that the guy who claims to be from NY is calling out Boston hockey fans, yeah the Islanders and Rangers are the gold standard!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

ANOTHER NEWYORK TROLL AT WORK

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11 : You have a team that is playing in the Stanley Cup finals! That is why you are selling out games! Look at Toronto, the Maple Leafs are garbage, but yet Toronto probably has the most loyal NHL fans. Leaf fans are probably more loyal than even Red Wings fans!! And Red Wings fans travel everywhere. Let's see if Boston is still a "hockey town" in a couple of years. Especially after the Bruins have 0 cups, Crosby stays healthy, if the Capitals are smart enough to build around Ovechkin, and the big if, if the Detroit Red Wings come in to the Eastern Conference because of Atlanta moving to Winnipeg. If the Red Wings move in to the east, all bets are off. As a Canucks fan I was happy when the Sharks barely eliminated them! You Bruin fans do not understand what Red Wings hockey is all about! If the Wings move to the east, sorry Bruins, you're done! The Red Wings have 20 years and 4 cups in 12 years on their side! There is that good enough hockey talk for ya?
    Posted by scooter2k10[/QUOTE]

Yeah your really showing your hockey knowedge why don't you tell me how many great  Red Wings players on that team are under 30 yearsold I don't see many coming through their minor league system to keep it going do you? There is no way the NHL will ever let the Detroit play in Eastern Conference anyway it won't happen. As far as putting a team around Ovechkin I guess Mike Green, Alex Semin, Mike Knuble, Brooks Laich, Nick Backstrom and Jason Arnott, were not good enough maybe if Ovechkin would play more team hockey instead of trying to do it all by himself the Caps would do something then you don't even mention Tampa Bay who is the better team anyway.  As far as Pittsburgh goes maybe if Matt Cooke doesn't go around throwing cheap shots maybe Crosby doesn't get hurt this year while your throwing Crosby out there what about Mark Savard isn't he a big loss for the Bruins?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11:
    [QUOTE]YOU ARE A CANUCK FAN AND YANKEE FAN MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL
    Posted by stinkman[/QUOTE]

it does make sense, a lot of sense. he is full of crap and just supporting them because they are in the finals. its easy to support the richest team in baseball and the 'in' team in hockey. doesn't actually make him a real fan. bet he's a laker fan too, certainly fits the profile.

Sections
Shortcuts