To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season

Funny how a passionate fan base like MTL could exist, but not many fans would jump on here and try to irritate everyone. Flyers and Canucks were a different story. Bolts? well, their fans had trouble staying up past Golden Girls reruns at 5pm, so we never heard from them.

Actually. That's not nice of me. I take it back. Golden Girls was a pretty funny show.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As many of you know, I'm one, if not the, oldest observers here. Thanks to all who agree and disagree with my insightful bon mots. I welcome the varied perspectives and commentary to supplement TV and other written sources. Hope someone gives us a year end update on how well Cassidy has done in Providence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season:
    [QUOTE]Funny how a passionate fan base like MTL could exist, but not many fans would jump on here and try to irritate everyone. Flyers and Canucks were a different story. Bolts? well, their fans had trouble staying up past Golden Girls reruns at 5pm, so we never heard from them. Actually. That's not nice of me. I take it back. Golden Girls was a pretty funny show.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

no, no, no

don't start with the Bolts Bashing. I'm still following the Bs here. My team may be out but I'll put their fans up against yours any day!!!!Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season : no, no, no don't start with the Bolts Bashing. I'm still following the Bs here. My team may be out but I'll put their fans up against yours any day!!!!
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

You mean Bolt fan. Singular. ;)

Cheers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Cool its been nice to share comments and infos with al of you ..the greatest fans in the world ...the best hockey yet to come ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To All the Posters here (except you know who) 2011 / 2012 Season : no, no, no don't start with the Bolts Bashing. I'm still following the Bs here. My team may be out but I'll put their fans up against yours any day!!!!
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

I didn't talk about the quality of Bolts fans. Both of you are fine posters.