to all you clowns...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

to all you clowns...

who hated the Ference re-signing a few years back saying it was too much to pay for him...Ladislav Smid signed for comparable dollars in Edmonton and who would YOU have on your D. him or Ference...

you know who you are....admit your wrong cuz WINNING changes perspective dont it????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: to all you clowns...

at the time of the deal, yes i thought it was stupid.  he had done NOTHING to earn that contract.  He was injured more than he was healthy.  He did play great this year.  still not a fan though.  does winning change my opinion of ryder?  not for a second. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I would admit I was wrong but I'm never wrong. Just ask my kids. lol
    Regarding Ferrence, I thought it was a decent signing and I said so at the time. Yes, I was concerned about his recent injuries but I trusted the the Bruins did their medical due diligence and felt that at least the groin injury wouldn't be chronic.

Don't expect the selective memory people, of which there are many on here, to pop up and admit they were wrong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: to all you clowns...:
    [QUOTE]I would admit I was wrong but I'm never wrong. Just ask my kids. lol Regarding Ferrence, I thought it was a decent signing and I said so at the time. Yes, I was concerned about his recent injuries but I trusted the the Bruins did their medical due diligence and felt that at least the groin injury wouldn't be chronic. Don't expect the selective memory people, of which there are many on here, to pop up and admit they were wrong.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

So i deserve props then?  :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to all you clowns... : So i deserve props then?  :-)
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Absolutely Shupe! You're an honest man.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]Ference's play improved.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I liked him when he was with Calgary and I thought he played well when he first got here but soon was injured so often that he rarely played at 100%. So yes, he did improve but I don't think his recent play is much above what he showed when he was fully healthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Always liked Ference.  I'm wrong a lot, but Ference was a guy I always praised, so no crow for me on this one. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I questioned the amount and term for a guy who was having trouble staying on the ice...I dont remember you praising the deal when it happened though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I questioned the amount and term for a guy who was having trouble staying on the ice...I dont remember you praising the deal when it happened though.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Were you even a member here when that deal was signed?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i was wrong and have no problem admitting it....

Ference's performance in this year's playoffs was as important as any other B'S player and deserves plaudits....

too bad we can't remember those who approved his signing at the timing.... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

A couple of years ago I hated Ference and thought his re-signing was awful and I was wrong...

At least for one year out of his Bruins tenure he proved me wrong and I couldn't be happier...

Before this year, if I could've shipped Ference to Africa I would've...

He really wasn't good at any part of the game of hockey, just decent at stuff...

But this year, he really seemed to galvanize the team with his attitude...

A.K.A. sticking up for teammates no matter what, buying The Jacket as a post game award, and just being a great locker room guy...

So I'm definitely a much bigger Ference fan today as opposed to awhile ago...

Either way, it's good to know bruinsfan4778 is none other than Ference's agent haha...

Sections
Shortcuts