To beard, or not to beard?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: To beard, or not to beard?

In Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard?:
    [QUOTE]I've published two books. Both years I did, one of my teams made it to the champioship game/series. I better get writing ;)
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I have too, but it's never helped me.

Although I just WROTE the books.  My publisher did the publishing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

NAS, soxfan... do you two get some perverse pleasure in putting people down? that's about all either of you do.  call names and put downs- and you try to make it as personal as possible. you both need therapy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYou are correct!!  Got to love tradition.  n Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard?:
    [QUOTE]It's tradition for the players and a great one.  The beard represents how well a team does in the playoffs and that is cool to see. As for fans growing beards.  I think a fan should do whatever they want to do to get pumped up and involved in the playoffs.  This is the best time of year to be a hockey fan and the more a fan does to show support the better. 
    Posted by derrickmorin[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

I have a beard year round.  I forgo trimming it during the playoffs.

It's fun.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IYour weak!!!!!!!!!n Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard? : Once a hockey player always a hockey player
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard? : Beer league guys who imitate NHLers on the ice is fun. Beer league guys who imitate them off the ice are pathetic.  "They grow beards so I'm growing one too!"  "They say 'chirp' so I'm going to say 'chirp' too."  Pathetic.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

No need to be an @-hole.  Some may say that people who get their jollies off of ripping into other peoples opinions online are pathetic.  Even more pathetic may be are the ones who get into juvenile "fights" on such boards

Funny that somehow you are throwing the term "chirp" in there as some pro-hockey only thing as well.  Pretty sure anybody that has ever played a competitive sport at any point in their lives has used that word too.

Know-it-alls who really don't "know it all" are pathetic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard? : No need to be an @-hole.  Some may say that people who get their jollies off of ripping into other peoples opinions online are pathetic.  Even more pathetic may be are the ones who get into juvenile "fights" on such boards Funny that somehow you are throwing the term "chirp" in there as some pro-hockey only thing as well.  Pretty sure anybody that has ever played a competitive sport at any point in their lives has used that word too. Know-it-alls who really don't "know it all" are pathetic
    Posted by Chappy28[/QUOTE]
    NAS chirps the most on this board as well. comical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To beard, or not to beard? : Beer league guys who imitate NHLers on the ice is fun. Beer league guys who imitate them off the ice are pathetic.  "They grow beards so I'm growing one too!"  "They say 'chirp' so I'm going to say 'chirp' too."  Pathetic.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    You got me wrong NAS. Blew out my knee 4 years ago freshman year playing hockey at Liberty University. No beer league for me. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

I don't see it as people "trying to be like hockey players".  I just see it as a fun thing to do.  Why not?  If your thing is being a smug stuck up degenerate then have at it.  Won't hear a 'chirp' from me about it.

NOW I'M A HOCKEY PLAYZER!?

Sections
Shortcuts