To Bruins: Finish of be finished.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

To Bruins: Finish of be finished.

Great is the art of beginning; even greater is the art of finishing.

Finish or be finished.  Choose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: To Bruins: Finish of be finished.

Can't argue with that.  It's up to the players right now.  At this point, CJ's influence is minimal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to Re: To Bruins: Finish of be finished.:
    [QUOTE]Can't argue with that.  It's up to the players right now.  At this point, CJ's influence is minimal.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

It is the players place to put the plan into action.  However I would not say that CJ's influence is minimal.  He is the one (along with his coaches) tasked with finding the answer to the Tampa rush at the net.  Sadly to say, I am not sure it can be found with the type of officiating that occurred in yesterday's game.

My Wife is a hockey nut... but she was working and returned for the third period.  SHe was there when Smith Put his stick out and tripped Krecji as he tried to go in front of the crease, the announcers said he got away with one.  Later there was a point where one of the players hit a boston player at the line and during the follow through he brought his arm (and stick up) and raked it accross the face of the Boston player.... OOPS Missed again (right after they called Marchand who was falling with a guy bent over him for his stick hitting that gay high).  Again the announces (NBC) said that the Bolts may have gotten lucky with the non-call.   You can't win iof the calls are not going against both teams or against no team equally.

Marchand gets called if he looks and scowls at a lightning player.  Apparently the Refs dislike that little pain in the ______.   The refs can play a huge part in this series, just by calling PP's....  since the B's PP is weak (at best) it truly does not benefit them hugely except to allow rtime off the clock.  However, when they give TB extra PP's that top line is very dangerous, and well is also very exhausting on the playwers who have to kill the SH.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To Bruins: Finish of be finished. : It is the players place to put the plan into action.  However I would not say that CJ's influence is minimal.  He is the one (along with his coaches) tasked with finding the answer to the Tampa rush at the net.  Sadly to say, I am not sure it can be found with the type of officiating that occurred in yesterday's game. My Wife is a hockey nut... but she was working and returned for the third period.  SHe was there when Smith Put his stick out and tripped Krecji as he tried to go in front of the crease, the announcers said he got away with one.  Later there was a point where one of the players hit a boston player at the line and during the follow through he brought his arm (and stick up) and raked it accross the face of the Boston player.... OOPS Missed again (right after they called Marchand who was falling with a guy bent over him for his stick hitting that gay high).  Again the announces (NBC) said that the Bolts may have gotten lucky with the non-call.   You can't win iof the calls are not going against both teams or against no team equally. Marchand gets called if he looks and scowls at a lightning player.  Apparently the Refs dislike that little pain in the ______.   The refs can play a huge part in this series, just by calling PP's....  since the B's PP is weak (at best) it truly does not benefit them hugely except to allow rtime off the clock.  However, when they give TB extra PP's that top line is very dangerous, and well is also very exhausting on the playwers who have to kill the SH.
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

The officiating stinks but I couldn't care less.  The fact is that the team didn't execute the game plan - the same one that they rely on every single day.  That's on the players and CJ gets a pass as far as I'm concerned.  And for the record, I don't care if CJ stays or goes, I just want a damn cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to To Bruins: Finish of be finished.:
    [QUOTE]Great is the art of beginning; even greater is the art of finishing. Finish or be finished.  Choose.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

This should be displayed in their locker room home and away, BTown. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

it wasnt th refs.... ya thy missed some calls...but th bruins fell flat on their faces... it looked like they gave up after they got a lead and TB made thier run....

their approach totally changes...they dont attack the dmen dont pinch in they are on their heals and thy dont hit anybody

im calling the bruins out... they look like p*ssies...  tampa is taking alot of priviledges with them and basically just smacking their key players around with no consequences....  as my 19 year old said...  its embbarrasing to watch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

who wants it more?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]it wasnt th refs.... ya thy missed some calls...but th bruins fell flat on their faces... it looked like they gave up after they got a lead and TB made thier run.... their approach totally changes...they dont attack the dmen dont pinch in they are on their heals and thy dont hit anybody im calling the bruins out... they look like p*ssies...  tampa is taking alot of priviledges with them and basically just smacking their key players around with no consequences....  as my 19 year old said...  its embbarrasing to watch
    Posted by pjmj430[/QUOTE]
    Those refs missed a TON of calls....  are the the only reason... NOPE!  This team QUIT- AGREED....  but the ice was tilted by the league so that this series would not become 3-1. 
     They looked like dog excrement the last 2 periods and did not deserve to win at that point, but they did deserve the calls that would have given them a legitimate chance at tying up the game.... even though on the PP we are just as likely to see a SHG as a PPG.

Sections
Shortcuts