to counteract tuukka_fall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

to counteract tuukka_fall

I thought a thread was needed about how Tuukka has played really well the last couple games. I also like the emotion he has showed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: to counteract tuukka_fall

Yup. He has played well. That fellow's handle says something of his bent towards Tukka. I don't know about his statment that Tukka can't hold leads. I don't have the stats on that. I'm too lazy, or don't care enough, to go find out. I like Tukka. I like TT. Let's go beat the Leafs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Tuukka's great and I like passion but he should throw his stick after a goal.  That's lame and an insult to his teamates.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: to counteract tuukka_fall:
    Rask stunk plain and simple. Four weak goals against the 10th place team in the west cannot be considered even decent goaltending. I realize the old lady that likes bingo started this thread. But she should go back and watch those weak goals by the Finnish flash in the pan. 
    Posted by tukka_fall

Your negative comments that hold no water are not cool. By the way, do you need glasses? Maybe your need for glasses came from....................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Rask stunk plain and simple. Four weak goals against the 10th place team in the west cannot be considered even decent goaltending. I realize the old lady that likes bingo started this thread. But she should go back and watch those weak goals by the Finnish flash in the pan. 
    Posted by tukka_fall

3 points out of 4 points on the road. the first 2 of those points the game at columbus Tukka absolutely steals game by turning away tons of opportunities. In the 3rd and 5 minute overtime especially,and then just for kicks Tukka turns away Fedor Tyutin,Scottie Upshall and Rick Nash. Any site u go to or paper u read he is #1 star of the game. The Nashville game wasn't a far cry from that performance in Columbus. i mean if u want hang our hat on the soft goal from Colin Wilson fine but the rest were legit defensive breakdowns or in the the case of overtime goal the Shea Weber absolute bomb when the bruins were down 3 men to 4 men which is the kiss of death in overtime after Kampfer decided he want to tackle mike fisher. U think that alot of goalies get that over time 1 timer from Weber your nuts. Weber has the 2nd hardest slap shot in the league behind Chara never-mind a one-timer to boot! Also this stuff about Nashville being 10 in the west that means nothing, Nashville is 3 points out 5th in the west. Nashville is a good team and gave the Bruins everything they had with alot on the line so it wasnt like the Bruins were playing some roll over team either. Your name and the threads u just have something against Tukka personally your not watching bruins games.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Guys ignore Tuuka_Fall

Hes demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of hockey. He calls every goal Tuuka lets in weak. He is teh definition of a Troll.

IGNORE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Guys ignore Tuuka_Fall Hes demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of hockey. He calls every goal Tuuka lets in weak. He is teh definition of a Troll. IGNORE
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

You're right ILH.I don't know why I didn't put her on ignore sooner.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: to counteract tuukka_fall : You're right ILH.I don't know why I didn't put her on ignore sooner.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Nice touch!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Guys ignore Tuuka_Fall Hes demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of hockey. He calls every goal Tuuka lets in weak. He is teh definition of a Troll. IGNORE
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

i think u and dez are right and it would be my first which would be pretty bad considering i haven't put even bruins81 to ignore yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

tuukka fall, you are so stupid that you have made me slightly stupider, i will try to avoid drinking this weekend, and instead go to the library and read to counter act the damage you have done. you will not do this damage again, you are ignored

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Tuukka's great and I like passion but he should throw his stick after a goal.  That's lame and an insult to his teamates.
    Posted by OatesCam

True and it could also be called a penalty, i've felt the same way in my mens league games ...i made the first two saves cant you idiots at least pickup the 3rd guy??? Yell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

The performance was as expected.  Just another day at the office for Rask...

1. Give up an early 1st period goal.  CHECK!
    2. Give up a softie.  CHECK!
    3. Blow a lead.  CHECK!
    4. Get beat on a unscreened, untipped shot from 50+ feet away.  CHECK!
    5. Bruins lose.  CHECK!

You can check off at least 4 of those 5 in probably 80% of Tuukka's starts this year.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

The goal by Legwand was weak? I think this moron posts things just to get a rise out of people. He clearly has NO idea what he is talking about. Anyone who knows anything about hockey other than what they play on Xbox knows Tuuka played well enough to win last game. His posts are a clear indication of how little he knows about the game. Becuase from what I've read, he is saying the B's played 2 great games and lost the last one because of Rask. i don't know how many goaltenders can save a Shea Weber 100 plus mph slapshot from 20 feet out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Anyone who has to use a name dedicated to bashing a player is by definition a troll.  Consider him ignored!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Tukka is the future of this team...like it or not.  TT will be on the downfall from now on...the guy is not getting younger.  You will never win in the playoffs with a goalie that swims in is net.  Tukka won his first 2 OT games in the playoffs...Thomas has yet to win an OT game in the playoffs and probably will never win one with his style!!   

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: to counteract tuukka_fall : Does 3-0 3-0 ring a bell stupid? Worst collapse ever. Making Rask the biggest choker in nhl history. If Rask is the Bruins future. The big hope then becomes Dec. 12th, 2012 becomes reality.
    Posted by tukka_fall

I didn't realize he was all alone on the ice against the Flyers!

You clearly have it in for TR for whatever the reason!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Let's be honest.  Some of the goals scored against Rask recently have been pretty darn awful.  He has taken himself way out of position making the first save.  That stick throwing move last night was embarrassing unless he's nine-years-old.

They won, and I'm happy about that, but let's not pretend he was great in the victories.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Let's be honest.  Some of the goals scored against Rask recently have been pretty darn awful.  He has taken himself way out of position making the first save.  That stick throwing move last night was embarrassing unless he's nine-years-old. They won, and I'm happy about that, but let's not pretend he was great in the victories.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I understand your point, NAS. But in all fairness, do you not think that playing a game out of every 4-5 will make anyone "game time" rusty? Also, for most of his starts this year, the team in front of him did not give him much offensive support to work with.

Tuukka will be just fine. For the time being, he'll play behind TT but he is and will be the team's future #1. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ron, we've been reading that all year long.  Rust and no support.  You really can't claim either from last night.  He just wasn't good enough.  Some games he will be, but last night he wasn't.  Where the truth lies overall is basically unknown.  I don't want to get into a huge Thomas vs. Rask debate.  If the guy between the pipes is stopping the puck, I don't care which one it is. 

Sections
Shortcuts