to counteract tuukka_fall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: to counteract tuukka_fall

In Response to Re: to counteract tuukka_fall:
    [QUOTE]Ron, we've been reading that all year long.  Rust and no support.  You really can't claim either from last night.  He just wasn't good enough.  Some games he will be, but last night he wasn't.  Where the truth lies overall is basically unknown.  I don't want to get into a huge Thomas vs. Rask debate.  If the guy between the pipes is stopping the puck, I don't care which one it is. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one! I just find a lot of people are being very tough against Tuukka all year long. He's young. He'll go through some growing pains.

I agree that last night was far from being a good performance. But an off-night for any goalie in this league happens. As much as I hate Carey "Fisher" Price, he's having a career year.... but he got rattled tonight!

Time will tell but I like him and I like his passion (although sometimes I think he needs to learn how to channel it positively).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is so cool that we are able to ignore the schizophrenic dumb a-s-s trolls on this website.... because you don't have to read their stupid comments.  Back in the days they would chop their head off... too bad times have changed!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Also it's the 12-21-12 theory you moron. If you're going to troll at least troll correctly.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Good job correcting it. Everyone saw the 12th.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I told you guys that Rask would the number one spot back before the end of the season.  I also said that TT should have been traded while he still had some ivalue.   Bs are not going anywhere with TT in the playoffs.  They better start playing Rask more often so he can get back to last year s form!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

What a great first save by RASK!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

hey tuukka fall good call with the we should only play our #1 goalie how does tuukka look now. tim thomas gives up goals to joey crabb,nazem kadri,mike brown and luke shenn. i dont know sounds like the marlies lineup to me u moron!!!