To Every Member Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

To Every Member Here

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: To Every Member Here

Amen.

Tuuka delivered today and bounced back like the bonafide number one that he is.

What a team effort.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Guess Stanley will be on the ignore list as the first goal against will be then end of the world.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Any game they can take from the Pens is gravy as far as I'm concerned, the Pens are stacked.

There is a chance as the Pens goalie situtation isn't great, but whatever.  

What's not to be proud of?

Great team, great ride so far, any more that they can give us, awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

I agree 100%

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have to say that I like what I see in this team.  With 30 seconds left and up by 2, CJ was still coaching his azz off and the troops were all ears.  Tuukka getting it done in a big way should give him all the confidence in the world going into the ECF.  Bring on the Pens!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Sorry, I can't promise to be happy if the Pens sweep the B's. Very impressed with the Boston performance thus far though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Any game they can take from the Pens is gravy as far as I'm concerned, the Pens are stacked.

There is a chance as the Pens goalie situtation isn't great, but whatever.  

What's not to be proud of?

Great team, great ride so far, any more that they can give us, awesome.

BHAB!  WT FFFF?  Conceding defeat before the series even starts?  STUFF IT!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NAS you're best post ever you're correct 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Well said, NAS.  Don't let the gloom and doomers ruin the ride for you.  I'm grateful that there ended up being hockey this year in the States and that the B's have made the most of it.  Any extra hockey played by the B's puts a smile on my face.

I think everything that has occurred during this season, especially during the first round, has shown that this team has a ton of heart and resiliency.  I honestly like our chances against Pitt. Pitt has a ton of talent but I believe our physical game can counter their firepower.  If all 4 lines continue to play as well as they have during the playoffs and Rask plays to his potential, I think we win this series.  It's going to be a ton of fun; this is what playoff hockey is about!

B's in 7! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Casual Bruins fan here.   Congrats to the Hard Core Fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

The B's historically seem to win another cup two years after they win a first one.

If they stick true to that trend, then this will be another of those years...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree 100%. I thought they could get to this point if they played the way they could but you still need to get some breaks because there is so much parity in the league.  No matter what happens now we should be proud of this team and enjoy the great hockey we are getting to watch at this point of the playoff season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins are also stacked, just not the same way... I think guys like Jagr, Kelly and Pevs will have to do more and, of course, health is key.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Count me in.  The Bruins have gone beyond what so many thought they could - and they're not done yet.  It's always good to be a fan of their's. 

Let those who want to fret and tightly wring their hands over whatever do so.  The rest of us are gonna clap ours.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

No disagreement here. By closing out the Rangersw tonight -- the Pens don't gain much in the rest department. Go Bruins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm not conceding defeat, I'm proud of them no matter the outcome.

It ain't over until its over.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Tuukka played a hell of a game as did all the Bruins and I hope they wipe the ice with the Pens. I will not be the negs for the rest of the season, great run. Hope we take the cup away from Iggy and the Pens as quick as we can. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

COOL .....PEACE AND LOVE ...BRUINS TO THE CUP IN 6

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

But we just lost our 1st round pick! Our future is in jeopardy!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Bruins are also stacked, just not the same way... I think guys like Jagr, Kelly and Pevs will have to do more and, of course, health is key.

Pev wont play next round ...i think PC has seen enough of this player ...lets give just one game to Soderberg and I swear it will have the same results as we had with Krug ....enough is enough with PEV 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lots of great posters in here.  I enjoy chatting with 99 percent of you.  Bring on the pens.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Hey I'm still watching replays  of game seven against  Leafs,every thing else is bonus.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

I was frustrated during the season, especially in the last stretch, because I was feeling like the B's were REALLy not playing like they should, or like they could. But, when it counted the most, the team elevated his play and intensity. Marchand, Lucic, Krejci, Horton really stepped up. The D's were incredibles, and the cinderella's story of Krug ain't over yet. Rask delivers and the 4 line is playing like it's 2011 again. So even without a third line, which is the only weak part of the team right now, the B's look great, and really like the Cup contenders I tought they were at the begining of the short season.

Bring the Pens, baby, and as NAS says, we can be positive all the way for the rest of the ride !!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

didn't someone say something about being nice to each other somewhere in this thread?

Sections
Shortcuts