To Every Member Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Re: To Every Member Here

In response to kitchener's comment:

Hey I'm still watching replays  of game seven against  Leafs,every thing else is bonus.

I am with you but knocking the rangers out is sweet too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Hey I'm still watching replays  of game seven against  Leafs,every thing else is bonus.

LOL !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

I am with you but knocking the rangers out is sweet too.

Oh Yeah!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, but I don't want to put you on ignore.  I like reading at least 51% of your posts!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

here here. However, I still think we can certainly call players out for poor play. For example, I'm thrilled the bruins won tonight, and ecstatic that they're in the ECF, but I still nearly hit the roof when Boychuk pinched with under 2 minutes left, when it was pretty clear he would be beat to the puck. Down by a goal, go for it, protecting a one goal lead, good god 55, back off

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yeah, but I don't want to put you on ignore.  I like reading at least 51% of your posts!

I'm still going to whine about Peverly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I gave my love a cherry....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

here here. However, I still think we can certainly call players out for poor play. For example, I'm thrilled the bruins won tonight, and ecstatic that they're in the ECF, but I still nearly hit the roof when Boychuk pinched with under 2 minutes left, when it was pretty clear he would be beat to the puck. Down by a goal, go for it, protecting a one goal lead, good god 55, back off

That's the sort of GARBAGE I want to avoid reading.  They just eliminated the Rangers and are headed to the Conference Finals for the second time in 20 years.  Be happy, will ya?  Or, get ignored. Whatever makes you happier, I guess.

Either way, I won't let anyone here:

A)  Keep me from enjoying the series with the good folks and friends I've been chatting with for years.

B)  Bring me down one, single iota.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm still going to whine about Peverly.

"You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener."

Thanks for the heads up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I listened to sports talk radio the day after the Bruins beat the Leafs in Game 7.  Heard about an hour on THE FAN 590.  It's probably easy to rationalize their view considering this was their team's first post-season in almost a decade but most of the callers spoke of the good time they had following the Leafs' path in the playoffs. 

Sure, there were a few who called for dumping Phaneuf, bringing in Luongo and other gripes but the majority I heard mentioned the fun they had trailing their team.  The Bruins have reached the ECF so we have good reason to continue enjoying ourselves as we watch them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

Good post NAS. Wifey is a hard core Pens fan (I think she won Red's hockey pool) so it'll be a house divided from here on in...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

I was frustrated during the season, especially in the last stretch, because I was feeling like the B's were REALLy not playing like they should, or like they could. But, when it counted the most, the team elevated his play and intensity. Marchand, Lucic, Krejci, Horton really stepped up. The D's were incredibles, and the cinderella's story of Krug ain't over yet. Rask delivers and the 4 line is playing like it's 2011 again. So even without a third line, which is the only weak part of the team right now, the B's look great, and really like the Cup contenders I tought they were at the begining of the short season.

Bring the Pens, baby, and as NAS says, we can be positive all the way for the rest of the ride !!

I respect all "real" fans and what they bring to the table.  Some are pessimists, some are optimists, some are clowns, some are intelligent, some are clueless, some are spock like with nerves of steel and some weae their emotions on their sleeves.  Bottom line is they are all fans and should not be insulted, belittled and centred out.  

Let the trolls be the punching bag of this board not guys that no matter what they say they are wearing their Bruin jersey every day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

With even half the excellent chances they had against 'Hankie' Lundquist, The Bruins will make mincemeat of Vokoun/Fleury.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I listened to sports talk radio the day after the Bruins beat the Leafs in Game 7.  Heard about an hour on THE FAN 590.  It's probably easy to rationalize their view considering this was their team's first post-season in almost a decade but most of the callers spoke of the good time they had following the Leafs' path in the playoffs. 

Sure, there were a few who called for dumping Phaneuf, bringing in Luongo and other gripes but the majority I heard mentioned the fun they had trailing their team. 

That's what I'm talking about RHO!  Win 4-0, get swept, win in 6, lose in 7, whatever.  This has been a heck of a lot more fun SO FAR than being a fan of 22 other teams...so far!

Let's just be happy about it.  Let's not cry about gaffes, or bad officials, or anything else.  Let's just enjooy the absolute heck out of the fact that, when the puck drops, the team we follow and love is one of only four teams to make it this far.  Awesome!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Al-Samarraie's comment:

Good post NAS. Wifey is a hard core Pens fan (I think she won Red's hockey pool) so it'll be a house divided from here on in...

What? Red had a pool?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

That's the sort of GARBAGE I want to avoid reading.  They just eliminated the Rangers and are headed to the Conference Finals for the second time in 20 years.  Be happy, will ya?  Or, get ignored. Whatever makes you happier, I guess.

Either way, I won't let anyone here:

A)  Keep me from enjoying the series with the good folks and friends I've been chatting with for years.

B)  Bring me down one, single iota.

oh i'm THRILLED, and that was a very small mistake in an otherwise incredibly well played game. I think I'm only annoyed with johnny because he almost gave me a heart attack. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Sure, there were a few who called for dumping Phaneuf, bringing in Luongo and other gripes but the majority I heard mentioned the fun they had trailing their team. 

That's what I'm talking about RHO!  Win 4-0, get swept, win in 6, lose in 7, whatever.  This has been a heck of a lot more fun SO FAR than being a fan of 22 other teams...so far!

Let's just be happy about it.  Let's not cry about gaffes, or bad officials, or anything else.  Let's just enjooy the absolute heck out of the fact that, when the puck drops, the team we follow and love is one of only four teams to make it this far.  Awesome!

Exactly.  I don't see what's not to feel good about being a fan of the Boston Bruins.  Anyone who wants to nitpick, have at it.  I'm gonna sit back, watch and enjoy a damn good hockey club. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I'm over the moon about the win and being in the ECF. There's a line, though. We can't go two weeks giving the team tongue baths and not talk the Xs and Os of hockey. That's half the fun!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Not-a-Shot ...you desserve a Nobel prize in peace ...I hope everyone will remain positive and nice to each others...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Conference finals was my hope this season - everything else is gravy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Not-a-Shot ...you desserve a Nobel prize in peace ...I hope everyone will remain positive and nice to each others...

Please include yourself in this wish, Stanley.  You had the Bruins booked for Game 6 in the first period today when they were down 1-0.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Please include yourself in this wish, Stanley.  You had the Bruins booked for Game 6 in the first period today when they were down 1-0.

You're right Rich ..I tough it was going to be a bad night after our stong start and stupid call on Krejci.....this time I swear I will remain positive ...it will be easy because the Bruins will win in 6 agaibst the Pens ....and go on to win the Cup against ...whoever

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I have to say that I like what I see in this team.  With 30 seconds left and up by 2, CJ was still coaching his azz off and the troops were all ears.  Tuukka getting it done in a big way should give him all the confidence in the world going into the ECF.  Bring on the Pens!

It's not Tuukka's confidence that was the worry here hang. It was yours in Tuukka. You gonna be able to refrain from losing faith in him even when he may lose a few in this series. Or are u gonna b placing threads about him not being able to do the job again?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Be ready for some gravy....how about a 7th Stanley Cup ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Be ready for some gravy....how about a 7th Stanley Cup ?

it is absolutely astounding how quickly your outlook on things changes.