To Every Member Here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: To Every Member Here

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to red75's comment:

Conference finals was my hope this season - everything else is gravy.

Be ready for some gravy....how about a 7th Stanley Cup ?

it is absolutely astounding how quickly your outlook on things changes. 

Earlier after the first 5 minutes I said if the Bruins would win tonight they would go on to win the Stanley Cup ....why do youmthink thye call me Stanley ...?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If a Stanley falls in the forest, does it make any noise if no one is around to hear it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

Great post, NAS. Two thumbs up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Not-a-Shot ...you desserve a Nobel prize in peace ...I hope everyone will remain positive and nice to each others...

Please include yourself in this wish, Stanley.  You had the Bruins booked for Game 6 in the first period today when they were down 1-0.

You're right Rich ..I tough it was going to be a bad night after our stong start and stupid call on Krejci.....this time I swear I will remain positive ...it will be easy because the Bruins will win in 6 agaibst the Pens ....and go on to win the Cup against ...whoever

Okay, Stanley.  Your words are there for all to see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

I have to say that I like what I see in this team.  With 30 seconds left and up by 2, CJ was still coaching his azz off and the troops were all ears.  Tuukka getting it done in a big way should give him all the confidence in the world going into the ECF.  Bring on the Pens!

It's not Tuukka's confidence that was the worry here hang. It was yours in Tuukka. You gonna be able to refrain from losing faith in him even when he may lose a few in this series. Or are u gonna b placing threads about him not being able to do the job again?

nite no need to beat this horse any more than we have.  It was my opinion that he needed to close this series fast because he is only human and self-doubt is a tremendous detractor from some people's performance, regardless of what they do for a living.  It's done.  He passed with flying colors.  Go B's!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Great win today.  Bruins in 5 over the Penguins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If a Stanley falls in the forest, does it make any noise if no one is around to hear it?

Didnt we say we were going tombe nice for each others ??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

here here. However, I still think we can certainly call players out for poor play. For example, I'm thrilled the bruins won tonight, and ecstatic that they're in the ECF, but I still nearly hit the roof when Boychuk pinched with under 2 minutes left, when it was pretty clear he would be beat to the puck. Down by a goal, go for it, protecting a one goal lead, good god 55, back off

That's the sort of GARBAGE I want to avoid reading.  They just eliminated the Rangers and are headed to the Conference Finals for the second time in 20 years.  Be happy, will ya?  Or, get ignored. Whatever makes you happier, I guess.

Either way, I won't let anyone here:

A)  Keep me from enjoying the series with the good folks and friends I've been chatting with for years.

B)  Bring me down one, single iota.

This is where I disagree with you NAS, he is a fan making a point about a play that he didn't think should have been made and could have prolonged this series... certainly not a ridiculous "Game Over" comment in the first period of a 1-0 game or "This team sucks."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

This is the series we've all been waiting for. Proud to be a Bruins fan and hope they continue to play hard in this next series.

GO BRUINS!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Look at the big picture.  Players on both teams are gonna make mistakes - there is no avoiding them.  Pointing them out after a win is nit-picking.

Scoreboard.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

talking hockey is what this forum is for

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

No doubt but it's more fun to enjoy a victory without having to come on here to defend a Boychuck pinch that didn't end up costing the team anything.  When they lose... yeah, let it rip.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No doubt but it's more fun to enjoy a victory without having to come on here to defend a Boychuck pinch that didn't end up costing the team anything.  When they lose... yeah, let it rip.

okay, agree. but let's not scare anyone off for posting their opinion just because we don't like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

okay, agree. but let's not scare anyone off for posting their opinion just because we don't like it.

Absolutely but if people are critical of the B's here then they better be prepared to back it up because they are going to get called out.  It's just the way it is around here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Now's not the time, jersey.  It should go without saying to any intelligent person that there is never perfection in a hockey game.  So, you can either sift through the game and focus on the mistakes that are destined to happen in any competition, or you can enjoy the product.  A winning product.  

We know there were mistakes.  To point them out is redundant.  They won.  They beat a rival.  They are going to the conference finals.  Again.  It's fantastic for any Bruin fan.

But Boychuk pinched once, when he shouldn't have, and the Rangers almost scored?

Dumb.  And people will say so.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

I respect all "real" fans and what they bring to the table. Some are pessimists, some are optimists, some are clowns, some are intelligent, some are clueless, some are spock like with nerves of steel and some weae their emotions on their sleeves.  Bottom line is they are all fans and should not be insulted, belittled and centred out.  

Let the trolls be the punching bag of this board not guys that no matter what they say they are wearing their Bruin jersey every day.

Agreed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Now's not the time, jersey.  It should go without saying to any intelligent person that there is never perfection in a hockey game.  So, you can either sift through the game and focus on the mistakes that are destined to happen in any competition, or you can enjoy the product.  A winning product.  

We know there were mistakes.  To point them out is redundant.  They won.  They beat a rival.  They are going to the conference finals.  Again.  It's fantastic for any Bruin fan.

But Boychuk pinched once, when he shouldn't have, and the Rangers almost scored?

Hey fletch.  Good to see you on here.  Hope everything is going well with the family.  Cheers.  Conf final here we come.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

EOIHIOHHH !  Don't know Fletch.  I think we're mistaking things when we go along with this "don't put up with anything negative stuff". 

Nothing wrong with critiqing "our" team.  Last thing I want to read, is a bunch of kiss-ass cheerleader talk after every B's game.  Bring on whatever.  Just be prepared to back it up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

So, they've reached the Conference Finals.  Pretty awesome stuff.  Who knows what will come of the next series, but I think we can all say that reaching within eight wins of the Cup is a heck of an accomplishment.

From now until the end of the playoffs, let's all get along and be wicked happy.  If the B's sweep the Penguins, or if the Penguins sweep the B's, let's be happy about enjoying this awesome ride.

Negative posters will still be here.  They will be 100% ignored (by either the ignore button or just not responded to) by me.  I hope they will be by you as well.  If you are one of those negative guys (or critical as you sometimes call yourselves), can you give the rest of us a break?  Save all of the "concerning" and "I'm worried that..." and "yeah but..." posts until after the playoffs end with either a loss or a Cup.

This is only the second time in 20 years that they've been this far.  Let's enjoy it together!

I for one am happy they have got to the eastern finals, I have no expectations other than they give pittsburg a run for there money. One never knows , this series against the rangers ( who i dreaded to wanna play against ) exceeded my expectations by winning it in 5.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

I really like the way the Bs are playing. Krug is definitely a regular next year. Somewhere Don Sweeney is smiling. 

My expectation for this team at the beginning of the year was to reach the ECF. So no matter what happens, I'll be happy with what this team has done this year.

Pens will be a great series. I like the Bs chances given the Pens lack of D and top flight goalie.

Can't wait for this series to start.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Not-a-Shot ...you desserve a Nobel prize in peace ...I hope everyone will remain positive and nice to each others...

Please include yourself in this wish, Stanley.  You had the Bruins booked for Game 6 in the first period today when they were down 1-0.

You're right Rich ..I tough it was going to be a bad night after our stong start and stupid call on Krejci.....this time I swear I will remain positive ...it will be easy because the Bruins will win in 6 agaibst the Pens ....and go on to win the Cup against ...whoever

Okay, Stanley.  Your words are there for all to see.

yes, and so are other words. Like "It's all over, let's hope for better draft position." and "this team might as well kiss the playoffs goodbye." and "they will be swept by toronto"

hey, i have a prediction, the bruins will win the series against pitt. Tomorrow I'll come on after Chara has a bad practice, and only rides the bike 55 minutes instead of his standard 60, and claim that all is lost and we will lose the series. Bet you I'm right about one of these predictions....I'm almost as good at this predicting thing as Stanley

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The B's did what we knew they could if they played the way we know they can and thats close out the Rags.Well done and hats off to Tuukka!! Bring on the Pens, and if the B's play like we know they can, they will beat the Penguins, much to CBC's & NBC's disappointment. I know they can do it.GO B'ss!!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Great thread, great sentiment, great times. Two thumbs and two big toes up on this NAS.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Agreed. Great post Fletch and great thread Nas. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Lets Go Bruins ! This is what I been waiting for to see a series wth Pittsburgh. I been a Bruins fan for 40 years now, i will never change teams. Jagr hopefully can haunt his team.