To My Canadian Friends

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Re: To My Canadian Friends

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Win-Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Smile

Sheesh, I'm abouty as big a Canadian nationalist as there is and I don't take any of this stuff to heart. Chill out a bit.

And I'll be up at 7 am tomorrow cheering on the Yanks over the Finns

[/QUOTE] I;m with you cheering for our home team. Today Wheeler was on my wrong team

Bergeron was on our team .

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but speaking of home teams if the States lose, I won't be heartbroken to see Selanne get a medal

[/QUOTE] Same with me. Selanne still is a fan favorite among Jets fans.

And rightfully so.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: To My Canadian Friends

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yea that's the NAS jinx.  He jinxed the Bruins when losing to the Caps LOL, right Shot ?

[/QUOTE]

Actually it was someone esle, I forget who. It was a thread about how this should be easy.

[/QUOTE]

No, I'm pretty sure that was me.  I was so sick of reading how scared and worried people were, I wanted to inject the opposite.  Of course I wasn't serious about it, but many fools believed I was...which made it that much more fun to continue with my bloated, boastful predictions of a sweep, then in 5, then in 6 then in 7.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

exactly ! Kel and 50Below think they know you better than you know yourself . pfffft

The real question is whom was the fish you were reeling in and didn't pickup ?