to the longtime posters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: to the longtime posters

after this win.  we all walk together.  cheesey as heck.  but you guys are my Bruins family.  buckle up.  its gonna be a great ride.
    GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: to the longtime posters:
    [QUOTE]Good luck tonight, long-timers. I hope you're celebrating in 3 hours.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

cheers bud.  classy as always.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

GO GO GO BRUINS!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

9yrs old the last time they won the cup.  Most of my family were/are canadian fans.  Lots of harrasment over the yrs.  Always love the b's no matter winning or loosing.  I don't post alot but really enjoy reading the posts.  Lots of true B's fan with lots of knowledge.  20 min away and the cups back in Beantown.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

[QUOTE]GO GO GO BRUINS!!!
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

I might not be a long time poster but I'm on my 3rd beer wearing my stinky shirt...

GO B'S!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StiHacka. Show StiHacka's posts

Congratulations! I am very happy for you and for our beloved team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

something is fishy with the nhl referees..B's out score C's nearly 4 to 1,yet are even at  3 games @ and have to go back to enemy ice for a deciding game?  Really?  The finger they surrendered wasn't flavored right for the chumps or chomps? And then only 3 penalties are called in game 7?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

In Response to to the longtime posters:
    [QUOTE]San, BadHab, Zappa, Carolina, Shupe, Krispy, Medford Mickey (although he doesn't come to this side of the tracks), RHO, iPot, nitemare, hockeyguy, B's Legion, TTBI, dannycater, BGBleeder, and all the other posters I'm forgetting who have made this forum enjoyable for the past few years (as well as the newer posters who've been around for the last few)... This one is for you guys! Game 7 of the finals. We've talked about it for years and the day is today. I know we'll talk again win or lose, but I hope for those who've kept the faith all along that your patience, humour, and love of the game is rewarded with the ulitmate trophy for our beloved team. To the B's. This is your moment. Seize the day. Win. The. Cup.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]

Amazing post, Se....I wanted to say so b4 game 7 started but I said I wouldn't post til after the B's won--and I didn't want to Jinx it....so beyond happy right now---THANK YOU for expressing what I also feel about my fellow Bruins bretheren!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!! GREAT YEAR GOOOOO BRUINS

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Cheers!! Enjoy the moment!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Cheers!! Enjoy the moment!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

An thank you!
    But if you don't mind, I might just be enjoying it just a little bit longer!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i'm kinda drunk right now and i know most of you don't give a rat's azz about me, but i'm going down to the local cemetary tomorrow and putting my "believe towel" from game 3 on my father's grave.  man, would he have loved this moment.  GO BRUINS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am very drunk now, and I want to say to you, thanks for the support group, I needed it these last few years.  I wish the world was flat for the pain of not winning for some 39 years was tough.  Thanks to my daughter Liz, a Bs fan, who has found that the Bs personify who I am.   I want to thank all who have been considerate to me in my diatribes on various Bs subjects the past several years.  ENJOY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

This is so sweet!
    You Guys Rock!
    I'm so happy for all of them and you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This is so sweet! You Guys Rock! I'm so happy for all of them and you.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Cheers Seo. A new era begins.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  NO MORE WINS NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Drunk as well, will make this brief.  But damn it, this is the best.  Congrats to all of you!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

had to put the kid to bed, now will get drunk!!!! go B's! Your STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH